Please post all MySpace, email and other web links here

I have just deleted several posts due to a few issues that have come up in this case. Nothing personal...just read the new STICKY here and let's abide by the rules from this point. TIA.

Yahoo Profiles for 2 email addresses

Raueldom@Yahoo.com ( Email of Rauel Domingo )

raueldom

Last Update: 12/18/2006
My Email: Private

It means he has this email for more than 1-2 years or possibly more

CHVY_21@YAHOO.COM ( Jacques email )

chvy_21
Last Update: 08/21/2007

My Email: Private

Whoops someone had already posted that myspace, I apologize.

If you are correct, did AR actually think he was only 19? I always had assumed she thought Rauel was much older. Then again, at her age...19 yo is older.
Great find!

I'm confused.... how do you guys connect Brett to Raul???

There ARE real people in that town.... not everyone is part of this crazy story MJ invented.

I'm confused.... how do you guys connect Brett to Raul???

There ARE real people in that town.... not everyone is part of this crazy story MJ invented.

You can search by their email addresses...and that is how they found this profile of "Brett." It was one of the email addresses mentioned in the affidavit, used by MJ...is that correct everyone?

I searched both email addresses and came up with zero a few days ago?

You can search by their email addresses...and that is how they found this profile of "Brett." It was one of the email addresses mentioned in the affidavit, used by MJ...is that correct everyone?

Which myspace is AR's or do we know that?

The other day when someone posted the link to the page of a nine (9) year old I was totally disgusted seeing the childs photo and recognizing her from the Funeral photos...................NOW THE PHOTO HAS BEEN CHANGED to reflect her in an 'older' light.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HAVE THESE CHILDREN TAKEN AWAY FROM THEIR MOTHER, and now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back