Please post all MySpace, email and other web links here

Clear your cache?

It DOES say:

Last Login: 7/7/2008

this was the myspace of the guy
http://www.myspace.com/52778166

His pic with long hair looks just like the guy they are looking for that was in the area when the 2 girls where shot. Just creeped me out that he went to my myspace over 2 weeks after I went to his. He looks creepy.

I posted it on the section for the 2 girls on WS also.

wow....this gave me a shiver....the tune by Brooks & Dunn that plays when you open the link, was played at a funeral last month...a dear old friend of mine died.....the song is called "Believe"

sorry, O/T, but had to comment on it....

Hey guys - Look at that photo behind the girls (Savannah and <REDACTED>). It is a framed photo of a guy who looks like that artist's drawing of Ray Gagnon. Does anyone agree??
Looks like an old photo from the shirt style, and the hair is not like the sketch or with the beard.

Thanks! I finally figured it out. It was on your "Photo" thread, which is great, btw.

I can't tell. I would sure like to know who the guy in the picture is, though... :waitasec: I wonder where that photo was taken.
Maybe at grandparents house since it's Christmas time.

The man in the pic hanging on the wall looks like he's pushing 60...at least.
Ray Gagnon is young (not college age young, but you know).

The man in the pic hanging on the wall looks like he's pushing 60...at least.
Ray Gagnon is young (not college age young, but you know).

of course there is no way for me to prove this so only going on my first impressions but I thought that background photo looked like an old photo...maybe from the 60's or 70's....so thought maybe a dad or grand-dad to denise or cassandra...just my own personal observations..

^ yea..I agree.
It looks like an old photo of an old man.
imo

I understand it's just a sketch we're looking at, but they say a person's ears never change and the guy in the photo on the wall has huge ears and the guy in the sketch SEEMS to have tiny ones. JMHO. I'm very often wrong.

Brett's Details
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

JACQUES,MICHAEL STEPHEN:behindbar
Date of Birth:03-18-1966

Pisces (February 20 - March 20)

EYL, thanks ---- so sad for them. Wondering how Brooke's little brothers will ever understand. Actually, how can any of us ... :(

Thanks MissVT77 --- how did you ever find that?

EYL, thanks ---- so sad for them. Wondering how Brooke's little brothers will ever understand. Actually, how can any of us ... :(

Thanks MissVT77 --- how did you ever find that?
Such a beautiful photo on that page

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back