Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stayed away from all the GA "psych" ward stuff going on for a few reasons,(all personal) but, i really hope the media does not follow him to another hospital, if that's were he ends up as NG was speculating. He needs help regardless of the reasons, and i for one am grateful that there are doctors involved in helping him. Some think this is a ruse to avoid a depo in the ZFG case. He testified in front of a grand jury for murder charges... Why would he not answer depo questions in a civil case? Doesn't make sense to me. NOT condoning any bad behaivor on his part, but maybe if they were ALL in hospitals it would help the entire family. JMO

CA is not off the hook.

The "Forever in our Hearts Caylee Marie Anthony" bracelet came out after Caylee's remains were found. While bracelet sales on the www.helpfindcaylee.com web site have finally appeared to be suspended, these were for sale until recently.

JB didn't place the order to have them created for sale, therefore, the family did. Ergo, as head of the family, CA must have or authorized the order.

As the party selling the bracelets, it can be assumed CA was in possession of the bracelets to sell. Therefore, at some point CA either did give a bracelet to JB to wear, but it clashed with his big watch so he passed it on to KC.

Or alternately, JB asked Ca for a bracelet and passed it on.

Either way bracelet originated with CA.

Who is not off the hook and is known to rise to the bait.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know about other people here, but I don't care to know anything about his personal life and I wish his lawyer would stop going on tv everyday.

ITA< I am just wishing one thing,....Please don't let Cindy near him, Please, FTLOG, keep her away.

I don't need to know where he is, just the fact he isn't with her:furious: gives me peace of mind.

They said on NG that they are going to try and keep it from the media where George is being moved to- Who are they kidding? First time Cindy and Lee pull away from the house to go to hospital, they will be followed-

UPDATED: George Anthony Released From Hospital
Halifax Medical Center released George Anthony late Tuesday after a recent suicide attempt. His release comes the same day that attorney John Morgan announced that he plans to videotape depositions with Casey Anthony's family members and release them to the public.
A little after 6pm!
Check back for updates.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18622764/detail.html

I have stayed away from all the GA "psych" ward stuff going on for a few reasons,(all personal) but, i really hope the media does not follow him to another hospital, if that's were he ends up as NG was speculating. He needs help regardless of the reasons, and i for one am grateful that there are doctors involved in helping him. Some think this is a ruse to avoid a depo in the ZFG case. He testified in front of a grand jury for murder charges... Why would he not answer depo questions in a civil case? Doesn't make sense to me. NOT condoning any bad behaivor on his part, but maybe if they were ALL in hospitals it would help the entire family. JMO

I agree. It doesn't make sense that he would testify before a grand jury and then back away from a civil case deposition. I think its a very real situation of having reached the point of not being able to deal with the nightmare anymore.

I agree. It doesn't make sense that he would testify before a grand jury and then back away from a civil case deposition. I think its a very real situation of having reached the point of not being able to deal with the nightmare anymore.

Well the nighmare is going to come thundering at him over the next couple of weeks. First Caylee's memorial and then the ZFG deposition. That's a lot for a healthy person, nevermind someone just out of a psych ward.

I didn't see great coping skills before this hospitalization and it's doubtful they were gained this fast. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong but I don't see the recovery needed here. God bless him.

George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, was released from the hospital this evening and sent home.

Anthony was admitted to Halifax Health Medical Center in Daytona Beach Jan. 23 after threatening to commit suicide. His wife, Cindy, picked him up, and they left between 7 and 7:30 p.m., family attorney Brad Conway said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...eorge-anthony-released-020309,0,4453088.story

George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, was released from the hospital this evening and sent home.

Anthony was admitted to Halifax Health Medical Center in Daytona Beach Jan. 23 after threatening to commit suicide. His wife, Cindy, picked him up, and they left between 7 and 7:30 p.m., family attorney Brad Conway said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...eorge-anthony-released-020309,0,4453088.story

For the love of God, he's doomed!

Soooo disappointing.

For the love of God, he's doomed!

Soooo disappointing.

I am so sad for him tonight. I was hoping for more time
to get the strength for him to stand up on his own. The
jail of his own home with the remnants of Caylee's energy
all around and Cindy telling him he is going to be fine...
prayers for his strength and well being tonight and forever..

They said on NG that they are going to try and keep it from the media where George is being moved to- Who are they kidding? First time Cindy and Lee pull away from the house to go to hospital, they will be followed-

The article I just read said...Conway said...that George was picked up tonight by Cindy around 7:00 pm to go home. He is going to go to out patient therapy. Conway said that George is doing well and has learned coping skills to deal with the loss of Caylee. He also said one of the problems was the media always there and reporting everything they do. To bad he couldn't get into a center away from home for a couple more weeks. I hope he doesn't sink right back down into depression by going home.

I don't know why he wouldn't go to the depo because like you said...he went to the Grand Jury and answered their questions. He didn't have a choice about that though...court ordered I think. It will be interesting to see what he does about the depo.

The article I just read said...Conway said...that George was picked up tonight by Cindy around 7:00 pm to go home. He is going to go to out patient therapy. Conway said that George is doing well and has learned coping skills to deal with the loss of Caylee. He also said one of the problems was the media always there and reporting everything they do. To bad he couldn't get into a center away from home for a couple more weeks. I hope he doesn't sink right back down into depression by going home.

Here we go again - blaming the media. I wonder if BC's face before the cameras every chance he gets causes George any anxiety. I know it would bother me enormously. But that's another kind of media - Anthony media, so I guess that's okay.

I don't know why he wouldn't go to the depo because like you said...he went to the Grand Jury and answered their questions. He didn't have a choice about that though...court ordered I think. It will be interesting to see what he does about the depo.

GA will do whatever his wife says to do. I think all three will circle the wagons around their princess daughter and princess sister. I would love to be wrong.

I am so sad for him tonight. I was hoping for more time
to get the strength for him to stand up on his own. The
jail of his own home with the remnants of Caylee's energy
all around and Cindy telling him he is going to be fine...
prayers for his strength and well being tonight and forever..

Amen! :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member