POI - Dale Golder - #2

I'm still trying to wrap my head around these items, sourced here:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

In the above quote, there is no mention of other friends. Just, "that she [LB] talked to her friend for a bit". Not plural. Friend. MB did not say LB walked toward home with <insert name here>.

Continue reading for why I am highlighting this point.

In the above quote, SW states, "asked Lindsey to go". Also, no mention of any other friends involved in the scene.

But then we have this:

We may assume "witnesses" to be KK, SW and MK, given the phrase: "headed out". I interpret that as meaning, 'just leaving'. So it stands to reason, the "witnesses" are the house occupants.

But .... what about the "another friend" item?

When did this [an]other friend appear? Who is the friend? Age? Did SW also tell the friend to go home? Was the friend an adult? No mention of the other friend in previous paragraphs.

This is one of a few key early issues in this case. I know this has been hashed and re-hashed, and shrugged off as mistaken reporting but I do not read it as such.

If there were many more principals involved in that scene, I would understand a mixup or confusion in reporting.

But the only principals inside MK's house that evening, we have:
  • KK
  • SW
  • MK
  • LB
  • MK's siblings? (Were any of them present, in first-person? Were they in their bedrooms? Unknown, I did not locate a report regarding MK's siblings whereabouts for that evening).
Which one of those principals [minus LB, of course] told a reporter that "another friend even walked her part of the way" ?

Let's go to the next scene, outside of MK's house:

http://www.komonews.com/news/49891642.html

Again no mention of "walking with someone".

Before that 04/03/2009 news item was published, the second witness had already come forward:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49651607.html

I did not locate a story on that web site that reported on a 'first witness'. Sloppy reporting, that.

The relevant point is that the 6th Street west corner is very close to MK's house. Either KK, SW, MK or an MK sibling walked LB out their door, possibly to the 6th St. west corner and then subsequent witness(es) saw LB on or after that corner.

... OR ...

Someone from MK's house that evening lied to the reporter (or police?) about what really occured.

Why did the story change and, just as important, why did the report include "another friend"?

Hi Chuck, There is a gal named Mary who lives/ed across the street from the Kamden's and down a few houses towards town near the corner. She had a friend visiting her and they were both out in the yard when Lindsey walked by headed towards home. Both of these gals knew Lindsey and one of them had worked with her mother. One of these ladies was the witness who placed Lindsey walking past at 9:15 as I remember.

I'll try to find the name of the friend who walked part way with Lindsey as I think I know where I can find that.

PS: It has been so long since I've brought all this info up out of my brain. So names - I'd have to go back and refresh. xox

I have a question about Dale Golder, as well as an update.

First, several people posted in another thread that on May 12, Golder's brother uploaded a video to Facebook of Golder being tased and arrested. Is that video still available? I tried to find it but I believe it has been removed from Facebook. Did anybody save a copy?

Second, Dale Golder's ex-wife has recently filed a civil case in superior court against him for domestic violence. The case appears in this list: https://www.thevidette.com/superior-court/public-records-superior-court-may-24/

Here is more information on the Dale Golder domestic violence case:

18-2-00398-14 | S_______ M GOLDER vs DALE ALLEN GOLDER

Case Number
18-2-00398-14

Court
Grays Harbor

File Date
05/16/2018

Case Type
DVP Domestic Violence

Case Status
Active

Events and Hearings

• 05/16/2018 Temporary Order for Protection

• 05/16/2018 Petition for Order for Protection

• 05/17/2018 Sheriffs Return on Service

• 06/04/2018 Protection Order

Judicial Officer
    Brown, Stephen E

Hearing Time
    3:00 PM

Here is information on the pending criminal case against Dale Golder. In other threads, people have said this criminal case involves an outstanding warrant against Golder on drugs and firearms charges from 2016. This case also shows up on court dockets when you search the case number on Google. Ironically, Golder's attorney in this case shares the same last name as the murdered child Lindsey.

Case Information

18-1-00267-14 | STATE OF WASHINGTON vs DALE ALLEN GOLDER

Case Number
18-1-00267-14

Court
Grays Harbor

File Date
05/04/2018

Case Type
ADL Criminal Adult

Case Status
On Warrant

Events and Hearings

• 05/04/2018 Information

• 05/04/2018 Motion and Affidavit Declaration

• 05/04/2018 Order for Warrant

Judicial Officer
    Brown, Stephen E

• 05/04/2018 Warrant of Arrest

• 05/10/2018 Preliminary Appearance

• 05/10/2018 Order of Arraignment Order Assigning Lawyer

Judicial Officer
    Kahler, Ray W

• 05/10/2018 Order Establishing Conditions of Release

• 05/10/2018 Report

Comment
    RA

• 05/14/2018 Arraignment

Judicial Officer
    Kahler, Ray W

Hearing Time
    1:50 PM

• 05/14/2018 Initial Arraignment

• 05/14/2018 Order Setting Trial Date

Judicial Officer
    Kahler, Ray W

• 05/21/2018 Motion Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Kahler, Ray W

Hearing Time

Comment
    RELEASE CONDITIONS

• 05/21/2018 Motion Hearing

• 05/21/2018 Order Reducing Bail

Judicial Officer
    Kahler, Ray W

• 05/29/2018 Omnibus

Judicial Officer
    Kahler, Ray W

Hearing Time

• 06/11/2018 3.5 Suppression Hearing

Hearing Time

• 06/18/2018 Pre-Trial Conference

Hearing Time

It appears that Dale was familiar with the area that Lindsey’s body was found in and he live near the area and worked near the area.

There’s another thing someone mentioned in Lindsey’s thread and it stated that Dale told an inmate how he was linked to Baum’s death and mentioned dismemberment.

I have a question about Dale Golder, as well as an update.

First, several people posted in another thread that on May 12, Golder's brother uploaded a video to Facebook of Golder being tased and arrested. Is that video still available? I tried to find it but I believe it has been removed from Facebook. Did anybody save a copy?

Second, Dale Golder's ex-wife has recently filed a civil case in superior court against him for domestic violence. The case appears in this list: Public records: Superior Court, May 24 | The Vidette

Interesting that on May 10, 2018 LE announced that remains found om hunting ground in eastern Washington in September of 2017 were identified with DNA as belonging to Lindsey Baum. It's crazy that 2 days later there is a list of Golder being arrested! It seems that this was for a domestic assault according to the post below. I wonder what brought on that argument?

There’s another thing someone mentioned in Lindsey’s thread and it stated that Dale told an inmate how he was linked to Baum’s death and mentioned dismemberment.

in the original dale golder thread, there was an affidavit that stated dale was speaking with a girl that lived in the area lindsey was found during the first week of her disappearance. And that dale was obsessed with talking about it and mentioned on the 29th that its crazy how her body was dismembered. And at the time investigators found it suspicious because they had even found her body yet and still had her as a runaway and not missing.

Has anyone considered he's connected with the Lazy F youth camp, which is down the road from where Lindsey's remains were discovered?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back