POI - Heath Dykes

Does anyone know when Tara filed her complaint against Sean Fletcher for telling Harper about the Anthony Vickers incident? Does anyone know specifically what the complaint said?

Several weeks later after mh returned home and Fletcher told mh about the Vickers incident

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The numerous calls and messages from HD to Tara is a red flag AND the fact he is said to have not seen her in "weeks" prior but talked to her while she was at the BBQ? And his "welfare check" was only leaving his business card? I hope someone does a better check on me if I ever need a check. I really wish the phone records were/are public information. Why the numerous calls? When did he start calling? Did he ever get her on the phone and if so, what was said? What was her frame of mind? I don't care if he's married or not, the truth needs to come out! I still don't 100% believe Mrs HD should be eliminated from the suspect pool. IMO she had motive IMO

JMO.

Am I getting this wrong? Someone help me out here.

The numerous calls and messages from HD to Tara is a red flag AND the fact he is said to have not seen her in "weeks" prior but talked to her while she was at the BBQ? And his "welfare check" was only leaving his business card? I hope someone does a better check on me if I ever need a check. I really wish the phone records were/are public information. Why the numerous calls? When did he start calling? Did he ever get her on the phone and if so, what was said? What was her frame of mind? I don't care if he's married or not, the truth needs to come out! I still don't 100% believe Mrs HD should be eliminated from the suspect pool. IMO she had motive IMO

JMO.

Am I getting this wrong? Someone help me out here.

I've always believed - just my personal opinion - that he went inside Tara's home that night and left the biz card in the wreath as a red herring. After calling that many times, then driving 1-1/2 hours, there's no way he simply left it at that. So many people had a key to Tara's home or knew where she hid a spare out front, it would take a lot of convincing for me to believe he didn't. The card was a "just in case someone saw me here" type of thing. Not only was/is he a detective, but he was also trying to keep up with her that weekend. I think it's possible he thought she was inside sleeping, then let himself in and found she wasn't. Orrrrr....he didn't go inside because he already knew she wasn't there and left the card to cover his tracks.

Where are you, Tara?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always believed - just my personal opinion - that he went inside Tara's home that night and left the biz card in the wreath as a red herring. After calling that many times, then driving 1-1/2 hours, there's no way he simply left it at that. So many people had a key to Tara's home or knew where she hid a spare out front, it would take a lot of convincing for me to believe he didn't. The card was a "just in case someone saw me here" type of thing. Not only was/is he a detective, but he was also trying to keep up with her that weekend. I think it's possible he thought she was inside sleeping, then let himself in and found she wasn't. Orrrrr....he didn't go inside because he already knew she wasn't there and left the card to cover his tracks.

Where are you, Tara?

BBM Exactly! I also doubt he just left his card since he went all the way there and had a close relationship to Tara as well as had been to her house numerous times. Oh, okay, I'll just go knock and leave- especially since her car was in the yard. It's not like "oh she's not home, her car is gone" type thing. IMO

I heard on the latest episode that his wife is his alibi for that night. Again, if she didn't have anything to do with it, she is aware of more than she has said since he spoke to Tara the night of the BBQ/Football game during the time he was "home with her". :thinking:

JMO

Did HD get swabbed and compared to the DNA found in the glove?

Does anyone know if HD took a polygraph test?

HD's alibi is very weak, imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes HD took a polygraph, don't know the results though

I wonder what "ball" game Heath was at home watching with his Wife on the Saturday evening of Tara's disappearance. Does anyone know what He did on the Sunday? Did I read somewhere that he went and visited a friend by a River?

Does anyone know if HD ever talked to or hired a lawyer once he started getting questioned after Tara's disappearance?

I'd also be interested to know what his wife thought he was doing in the middle of the night while he was "checking on Tara" for her mother?

I still don't understand why her mom would call someone (HD) to check go check on Tara, when Tara's mom knew he lived so far away...why wouldn't she ask one or Tara's friend, her neighbor, or a family member to go over and check on her before asking someone who was married and lived over that far away? that whole sequence of events just doesnt make any sense.

No HD did not

Does anyone know if HD ever talked to or hired a lawyer once he started getting questioned after Tara's disappearance?

I'd also be interested to know what his wife thought he was doing in the middle of the night while he was "checking on Tara" for her mother?

I still don't understand why her mom would call someone (HD) to check go check on Tara, when Tara's mom knew he lived so far away...why wouldn't she ask one or Tara's friend, her neighbor, or a family member to go over and check on her before asking someone who was married and lived over that far away? that whole sequence of events just doesnt make any sense.

Did Tara's mother ever confirm that she asked HD to go check on Tara?

Yes her mother did numerous times and one on the Nancy Grace show

Hi Picses, the lawyer question is pretty interesting. At first blush, that seems like what an innocent man would do. But if you're a police detective, you know hiring one would make you look guilty, plus you have less need for one anyway as far as knowing your rights etc. Could be a shrewd move on his part. Sorry if I'm being captain obvious.

Isn't it strange that the name of the only suspect charged is only one letter different, though? And... for years, in the " Fire on Snapdragon Rd" thread, many, myself included, felt very strongly that her body was burned, and now they are saying this may well be true, but in a different location.

I had strong feelings about Dykes and the burning of her remains. I guess I need to fine tune this psychic thing of mine a bit.

Now, to get Ray F. Gricar's case solved in 2017. These have been the top two cases of missing adults which haunt me the most. One may be on the way to being solved.
Please pray or send positive Karma, whatever posters believe in, for the whereabouts of Mr. Gricar ( Bellefonte, Centre County, PA) to be either revealed or the case closed for " security reasons" which would mean this astute man, who was a sitting D.A. at the time of his baffling disappearance is alive but in WitSec or otherwise left of his own volition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back