POI in Lindsey's Case

There's something that does not add up in his alibi. If his class was until 9 PM and in a different town he would not be taped at the store at 8:40 (or even 9:15). Unless he has a history of medical issues I find it very hard to believe that he would not remember getting off class early, dropping by the store, and stuff like that. The store was in a very relevant area too so it's not as though it just happened to be on the other side of town, iykwim?

I think it'd be helpful to know if he even went to that class at all or if he picked up the certificate and left early as someone suggested. Someone else upthread said that it would take 45m-1hr to drive back into town so unless he was speeding it's unlikely that class would finish at 8:15 and he'd be at the store 25 minutes later even if he was rushing between places. There would have been so many unusual things about that day that would certainly make it hard to forget, with Lindsey's disappearance and the daylight.

The fact that LE has never mentioned checking out the cameras in his store his weird. Most jewellers I know are security-obsessed even if they're small businesses and don't have hugely valuable pieces.

I do think that whomever did it knew who she was or seemed like a reliable person. I don't know what to think. This guy seems like a very probable suspect but it seems like nothing has linked him to Lindsey's disappearance so far. Have all the items that were taken from his house been checked out yet? A few posts ago it was mentioned that they were not conclusive enough but right before that it was said that they hadn't sent everything out into the lab so who knows.

Agree..the story does not add up correctly. However, the time frame of 9:30 pm to midnight is equally peculiar.

I must know when he made that negative comment about her. Before or after she went missing.

Is this the same man that said "she was up to no good"? Didn't I read that she was accused of stealing candy? Did that occur the day she went missing?

I also remember a man that JVK talked to on the street said something negative about her - who was that man?

Mark the drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of Lindsey today. We are headed to the coast tonight and I always stop to see her missing posters.

Age-progression of Lindsey

Lindsey-Baum-Old-360x400.jpg

A $35,000 reward for information that leads to the recovery of Lindsey and penalties to those responsible is available.
If you have any information that may help find Lindsey, contact Detective Keith Petersen at 1-360-964-1731 or kpeterson@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://www.kxro.com/lindsey-baum-graduated-year-now-7-years-missing/

Thinking of Lindsey today.

Hoping and praying for answers in 2017. Sending prayers of love and comfort to Lindsey and her family.

This just became more interesting knowing that Lindsey's body was found 20 miles west of Ellensburg which is just slightly NE of Yakima county.

they arrested these 3 brothers August 2017. and they found Lindsey's remains this month. is it possible one of them led investigators to her?

SHELTON, Wash. -- Three elderly brothers charged with child *advertiser censored* possession in Seattle are now being investigated for a possible link to the disappearance of a young girl eight years ago. Lindsey Baum vanished from her home in McCleary in 2009.

Missing-person fliers were posted everywhere, and investigators say one of those fliers was found in a Shelton home associated with the brothers. Now the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office is investigating whether there's a direct connection to the case.

3 brothers in child *advertiser censored* bust investigated for Lindsey Baum disappearance

This just became more interesting knowing that Lindsey's body was found 20 miles west of Ellensburg which is just slightly NE of Yakima county.

I turned in a tip of a possible connection to Ellensburg.
Who met in Ellensburg to trade custody of kids with the ex?
Who lived with Melissa Baum’s childhood friend and sought out women or kittens as they were called for threesomes at a cabin?
Who owned a cabin at 27 Elk Ridge Lane?
Who is connected to McCleary as a school board member?
Just a theory. Who else has a connection to Ellensburg?
Hopefully Nancy Moyer was not a kitten.

Last edited:
I'll bite .. MD. Took me a few minutes to connect the dots. I can't even remember the name of that friend now. Though we looked at her and found some pretty salacious stuff back in the day. I remember she had a baby with him, are they still together? Pretty large leap to make, but interesting connection.

First post! I'm new. Can anyone tell me if the other 2 men on surveillance, in particular the one with the maroon cap and young boy, were ever identified?

And also, has anyone identified the logo/emblem on that maroon baseball cap?

You have all put together a lot of information. Good work! I am curious, does anyone have info on a "friends" list of T.H. from 2009?

And there was a fire mentioned earlier, in one of the posts, stating he was coming from or going to a fire in a nearby town. Does anyone have clarification on this?

Last question, for clarification, Mikes gas station and the Shell station..what is the distance in proximity? I have been to Mcleary once, and I saw the Shell station, but I don't remember Mikes..

I cannot believe how much information is here. I feel a theory coming on, but it may be proposed already somewhere in the threads so I'll keep reading and then I want to run some ideas past you all and hear your input.

I turned in a tip possible connection to Ellensburg.
Who met in Ellensburg to trade custody of kids with the ex?
Who lived with Melissa Baum’s childhood friend and sought out women or kittens as they were called for threesomes at a cabin?
Who owned a cabin at 27 Elk Ridge Lane?
Who is connected to McCleary as a school board member?
Just a theory. Who else has a connection to Ellensburg?
Hopefully Nancy Moyer was not a kitten.
Is this the same M.D. who was a realtor?

I saw earlier posts somewhere saying he was a realtor for JohnL.Scott. I found his name also listed with Sothebys International Realty. Did anyone else see this? Or have I got 2 different M.D.s... I would like more info on this guy.

Did you know about Honda Ridgeline s cargo space? There is a trunk in the bed of the truck, big enough for a person to be inside. Just under the kennels. That ridgeline needs to be looked at. If she went back for her brothers bike, backside of the Shell where Ridgeline went, it d take about two seconds to taze and stow. That truck is flashy, it's not local, that's a personality of a comfortable powerful off wheel vehicle that isn't a mini van but fits the family and all the storage they need. That model is a top model with all the bells and whistles (you can identify it by the wheel hubs and headlights.)capable of making the trail up Manastash. That's organized. LE is made aware of that cargo room which is why it becomes the number one statistically for drug smuggling and on the borders, human smuggling.

My guess is it was a rental out of Olympia, they have an inside contact man, and looked less suspicious because they had a kid with him. Two men, one boy, just going for a hunting trip. Not suspicious right? But like one member pointed out, that kid knew where the bathroom was. So they don't live there but he s familiar. Whomever they know there, is in on this and I think that, for me, points toward unfriendly T.H. or M.Lachester and husband. Our only say that because it's a pretty big coincidence that L.B.s house was across the street. The cops across the street but called out for a fire. T.H. and all his in discrepancies...listening to the radio for the fire started by someone...then driving her mother around to allow time for transport... also the fact that a police station, cameras and her house are huge detriments that up the risk of the crime means these guys are power and control motivated with an anti social personality and a conflict of is vs the world. We re so smart we can abduct this child against all odds. Who knew her phone was at home? This keeps me up at night...

Why Manastash? Who is familiar? They mentioned hunters, hikers, quart hunting...but they don't mention ATV ORV which is huge up there. Youtube pulls up tons of videos and that old camp is where she was found (nearby from what I gathered).

July 5 2009, the ridge caught fire. Could be fireworks. Could be sanitizing the crime scene on an unsuspecting day.

We know the hat was University of Montana, Grizzlies. And the shirt looks like alien observatory or Big Dog. When I looked up Big dog, an article came up that stated the marketing was at upper middle class white men.

So...this is what I've been breathing lately. It hurts my heart. I understand not having control over opportunity and evil, but I feel like the fight to squash evil with the good of humanity has fast become my fight and purpose. My daughter is the same age, and she wore the same clothes on 2009. She looks like my other daughter. This could happen to anyone. My personal investment comes from my fear and overcoming of it by putting together the logic and stopping this wolf in sheep's clothing. One at a time. While not getting into LE s way what so ever. I hope this summary can help us look in a direction. And know it's only speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back