POI in Lindsey's Case

I don't know if it is the case with this guy's store, but we had a creepy store owner in my hometown, that kind of lured us kids into his jewelry store by selling toys and cheap kids watches and rings. He would put the stuff in the window and be very friendly when we came in. His store was by the school bus stop and we went there often just to pass the time while waiting.

Creepy!!

I just read an article on Komonews.com about specific items ceased in October's search. I came here to see if it was posted already, and now I can't find the article on the news site!

whatever happened with this did people just stop reporting on it? has LE said anything else about this guy??? ANYTHING?????

whatever happened with this did people just stop reporting on it? has LE said anything else about this guy??? ANYTHING?????

LE hasn't said anything. I keep watch on local media, nothing is being said publically. No news.

Regional reporters are pretty much on standby concerning Lindsey, can tell that as soon as anything breaks they will be on top of it. They haven't dropped the ball at all, just nothing public to report at the moment.

Nothing further in news about that POI. There hasn't been anything on other POI either, no one has ever been publically described as "cleared", my guess it that type of description won't happen in the ongoing investigation.

Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299

Myself and others are still very active in Lindseys case. Just nothing new for us to share at this time so we read here but rarely post.

Myself and others are still very active in Lindseys case. Just nothing new for us to share at this time so we read here but rarely post.

Thank you for your dedication to finding justice for Lindsey!

Just thinking of Lindsey and Kyron today. They need to be found. It's been WAY TOO LONG!

Lindsey and her family are still in my thoughts and prayers. Thank all of you who work so hard to keep us informed.

I check in knowing JenniferO will have any breaking news on Lindsey.Thanks to all the hours Websleuthers have devoted to finding Lindsey. Your the best!

Any word on the evidence sent to the crime lab?

Thinking of Lindsey today ♥

Locals, is the jewelry store still open? Has all this basically been forgotten? What are people in McCleary saying about Hartman?

Jewelry store still open, looks like business active as usual.

I don't know what other locals think now, I don't know what the general talk of the town is. In the past I've heard from locals an understandable wariness about any possible suspect and a strong concern that this case be solved.

My guess is that the store search has definitely not been forgotten, I think folks are keeping a "wait and see" outlook.

There's something that does not add up in his alibi. If his class was until 9 PM and in a different town he would not be taped at the store at 8:40 (or even 9:15). Unless he has a history of medical issues I find it very hard to believe that he would not remember getting off class early, dropping by the store, and stuff like that. The store was in a very relevant area too so it's not as though it just happened to be on the other side of town, iykwim?

I think it'd be helpful to know if he even went to that class at all or if he picked up the certificate and left early as someone suggested. Someone else upthread said that it would take 45m-1hr to drive back into town so unless he was speeding it's unlikely that class would finish at 8:15 and he'd be at the store 25 minutes later even if he was rushing between places. There would have been so many unusual things about that day that would certainly make it hard to forget, with Lindsey's disappearance and the daylight.

The fact that LE has never mentioned checking out the cameras in his store his weird. Most jewellers I know are security-obsessed even if they're small businesses and don't have hugely valuable pieces.

I do think that whomever did it knew who she was or seemed like a reliable person. I don't know what to think. This guy seems like a very probable suspect but it seems like nothing has linked him to Lindsey's disappearance so far. Have all the items that were taken from his house been checked out yet? A few posts ago it was mentioned that they were not conclusive enough but right before that it was said that they hadn't sent everything out into the lab so who knows.

Plus, am I the only one who thinks that keeping a duffel bag full of human hair is really weird? Like, why would you even want a bag with hair inside? This is obviously just my random thoughts and not particularly relevant.

thinking of Lindsey this morning... hope there is some news soon in her case

Any updates on this POI?

4 years...my heart goes out to L's family.

12 pages about this guy dating 18 months back and still no update? How is this possible? Lindsey has been missing four years now. Time to bring her home.

I don't think this is against the rules but if it is.. I'm sure the mods will delete it and send me a PM about it. ;)

I found Tim Hartmans Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000694756134&sk=wall
He actually linked an article about the searches of his house/business. And that's not even the strangest part.. the part that struck me as odd is he posted it almost 2 months after it happened.

If it were me.. I wouldn't share that with my facebook friends. I'd try to get away from that stuff as much as possible. It's like he's looking for attention!

I think a lot of murderers/psychopaths take a kind of perverse pride in their killings and enjoy dangling them under people's noses, just far enough away that they don't get caught.
Just like how he laughed a bit when he said he didn't know where lindsey was, I think this is in that same vein. He's almost teasing people and probably loving the fact that everyone is searching for this girl when he and only he knows what happened to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back