POI: Michael Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when your teacher would have you write a sentence down and then ask you to construct a story around it?
This is what Shannans case reminds me off.
Write down " they are trying to kill me"
Did Brewer do it?
Did Pak do it?
Did Hackett do it?
Maybe no one did.
I'm not buying any of it.

Trafficking is real and girls are brought here on a lie. Once here from whatever country there coming to they are owned and forced into the industy because you now owe the pimp money.

Please do not forget that the majority of girls and young women are native born citizens. Too often people consider sex trafficking an immigration and border protection issue. It is not. It is my understanding that many young females are enticed into the sex trade at bus and train stations and other places vulnerable young people tend to congregate.

Remember when your teacher would have you write a sentence down and then ask you to construct a story around it?
This is what Shannans case reminds me off.
Write down " they are trying to kill me"
Did Brewer do it?
Did Pak do it?
Did Hackett do it?
Maybe no one did.
I'm not buying any of it.

Maybe they were all involved!

Please do not forget that the majority of girls and young women are native born citizens. Too often people consider sex trafficking an immigration and border protection issue. It is not. It is my understanding that many young females are enticed into the sex trade at bus and train stations and other places vulnerable young people tend to congregate.

So much this. I was going to make this exact comment. The problem isn’t trafficking from other countries (well obviously that’s a problem too). But the victims are young girls HERE. In our back yard. I am Jane Doe is a great watch on Netflix if you’re unfamiliar with the issue, also discusses backpage at length and how the constitution is protecting trafficking. It’s repulsive

So much this. I was going to make this exact comment. The problem isn’t trafficking from other countries (well obviously that’s a problem too). But the victims are young girls HERE. In our back yard. I am Jane Doe is a great watch on Netflix if you’re unfamiliar with the issue, also discusses backpage at length and how the constitution is protecting trafficking. It’s repulsive
Documentary called Americas Dirty Little Secret.

Im a survivor of sexual exploitation and human trafficking. I was almost 10 on the streets and addicted. I was just answeing a question. Exploitation runs deep, trafficking runs deep. I never said its immigration ect. That just a small fraction of how it happens. The internet is another small fraction. You own home is another place for trafficking. Pimps use your vulnerabilities and know just what to say. Kids in care are at risk as well.

I didnt say it was just coming from other countries. Human trafficking is much more bigger than that. Its so much more than i can explain. Kids in care, internet, facebook, instagram. Your own home and family. Pimps ( boyfriends) you just dont get enticed at a bus or train station. Pimps know exactly there targets. They play on vulnerabilities.
Im New to posting bare with mw.

Im new to posting. I thought i was answering a post with how mp could bring girls in to be trafficked. Im a survivor in this industry long very long traumatic life. Human trafficking goes deeper than we realize.

Shauna T,

Thank you for your input. To be a survivor, you are a very special and strong person and all credit to you and those who helped you escape. The insight and expertise that you provide is very valuable and I thank you for your contributions.

WINDSOR

Shauna T,

Thank you for your input. To be a survivor, you are a very special and strong person and all credit to you and those who helped you escape. The insight and expertise that you provide is very valuable and I thank you for your contributions.

WINDSOR

Thank you for your kind words. 💗

Im new to posting. I thought i was answering a post with how mp could bring girls in to be trafficked. Im a survivor in this industry long very long traumatic life. Human trafficking goes deeper than we realize.
I have a hunch that pak may have known it was a one way trip for shannon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member