Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

Whoa, Ch 6 just reported that the police wouldn't make the lady with the dog move. So, CA turned on the sprinklers. Then, the lady with the dog was sitting in a chair and Lee came out and told her to move (even tho the police had said she didn't have to) and apparently she refused. Lee then broke the woman's sign in half and took it and the dog's bowl and threw it in someone's trash.
The reporter said he'll have the story (and hopefully video) at 6pm.
my god .. why cant these people just stay away from that house before they get hurt ..

Okay, here's my question...

WHY DIDNT CA JUST CHECK HER NEW CAMERA SYSTEM TO SEE WHO WAS AT THE DOOR BEFORE OPENING IT???????

I mean they spent the money on it, try this USE IT....

Oh wait if CA did that she wouldnt be on the news today as a VICTIM again!!

from the way its being reported i dont think she called the cops on that lady that came to the door, it was the lady with the Dog .The lady coming to the door may have been a neighbor

Maybe the Anthony's wouldn't have chaos of some form going on at their house everyday if their lovely daughter would cooperate and tell LE where her daughter is at.

Ah but that's a double-edged sword............if Casey tells LE where her daughter is, she will be indicted for murder. If she doesn't tell LE where Caylee is..........she figures there's a chance (slim) that all she'll be charged with is child neglect and obstruction of justice.

Whoa, Ch 6 just reported that the police wouldn't make the lady with the dog move. So, CA turned on the sprinklers. Then, the lady with the dog was sitting in a chair and Lee came out and told her to move (even tho the police had said she didn't have to) and apparently she refused. Lee then broke the woman's sign in half and took it and the dog's bowl and threw it in someone's trash.

OMG Lee took the dog's water bowl?

from the way its being reported i dont think she called the cops on that lady that came to the door, it was the lady with the Dog .The lady coming to the door may have been a neighbor

I didnt think of that. Perhaps if it was a neighbor, she was complaining about the lady with the dog, and told the A's to do something about it.

What hasn't she been charged with, Grandma's money next??

Great question! I'm thinking it could be some other alleged crime that came to light during the investigation of the other economic related charges. ATT? The bank? One of the stores?

:eek:

DT

Wow... this case and it's daily events such as these just makes me wanna hurl.... I just wish they (the A's) would just shift their focus and start getting out of that house and SEARCHING for Caylee...un-freakin believable.

:eek::eek:Lee took her dogs bowl and threw it away :eek: and cindy turned the sprinkler on....its raining, duh you think that protester cares...NOT

hahaha. even though i think the A's are "out there"... I would probably react the same way if someone were sitting in front of my house acting like an idiot.

Sorry, but I think the protesters are ridiculous.

You know I do not recall any case that I have ever seen or followed where the family acts like this. THEY ALL NEED SOME SORT OF COUNSELING. THEY ARE ALL CRAZY. I just have to laugh b/c even being in LE for 17 years I have never seen anything like this and I have had to deal with some crazy folks.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'm on my way out the door to go take care of my nephew who had surgery today. You know, real surgery . . . not a made up one! A real nephew at that but I'll call him by his hip-hop name! Tony G! He has Down Syndrome but is cool as heck!

I hope your nephew's surgery went well. :)

Lee has to be acting like this out of fear for being banished from his family. He seems normal otherwise, but even normal seeming people will do bizarre things when they have parents like he does. It's like al ittle kid being afraid his mommy won't love him anymore if he doesn't do her bidding.

Lee was raised by those 2 lunatics. He is as crazy as they are.

Lee has to be acting like this out of fear for being banished from his family. He seems normal otherwise, but even normal seeming people will do bizarre things when they have parents like he does. It's like al ittle kid being afraid his mommy won't love him anymore if he doesn't do her bidding.
I don't think it is fear...I think he is a jerk. How is he acting normally compared to the other family members? You mean other than the times he acts like he has the right to do whatever he wants to anyone?? Lee is just as much a bully but he doesn't yell so people don't notice it as much. I dislike him more than I do either of the grandparents but that is JMHO.

hahaha. even though i think the A's are "out there"... I would probably react the same way if someone were sitting in front of my house acting like an idiot.

Sorry, but I think the protesters are ridiculous.

Honestly, I probably would act that way too. But I wouldn't touch a doggie bowl...it's hot out there, they need their water.

Animal cruelty...watch, it'll be the next charge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cluesearcher
Back