Police Misconduct??

I wish CPS would remove those sweet children out of this guys house.
He is no better thn his dad.
Brainwashing those kids!
Bad influence on their lives!

I wish CPS would remove those sweet children out of this guys house.
He is no better thn his dad.
Brainwashing those kids!
Bad influence on their lives!

ITA

IMO they should be with their respective MATERNAL families. No doubt about it.

My heart aches for DP's older son's though.. and who they COULD have been. Especially his 18 year old. With him as a "father", they never had a chance. Kids just don't grow up evil. These poor young men were brainwashed and coached and live in fear of their father's anger. And like most young boys, long for their father's approval. DP uses that.

DP uses his children as pawns in his chess game of life, and eliminates anyone in his path that may irritate him, interfere with his agendas, or cost him money.

all just moo

JUSTICE FOR KATHLEEN & STACY.

DrewP's words

"When I gave Steve my guns there was no investigation to impede," Peterson said. "They were my favorite guns, and I was going to give them to Steve when I retired anyway. I only gave him three of the dozen or so guns I owned, and I kept most of my guns in my house and the police confiscated them all, so how could giving him those three guns impede anything?"

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/drew-peterson-letter-116965153.html#ixzz1FBWbhgMX

Drew Peterson's Cop Kid Bids to Win Back Badge

"The lawyer for Drew Peterson's Oak Brook cop son has filed papers in DuPage County Circuit Court in a bid to get his badge back.

The attorney, Tamara Cummings, put the blame for the firing of Peterson's son Stephen Peterson on Oak Brook Police Chief Thomas Sheahan.

Cummings, the general counsel for the Fraternal Order of Police, called Sheahan's actions "vindictive, retaliatory, unfounded, excessive and part of a pattern of harassment" in the complaint for administrative review she filed Friday."

more:

http://plainfield.patch.com/articles/drew-petersons-cop-kid-bids-to-win-back-badge-2

I have to say that this was expected. I still wouldn't want him as an LE officer in my town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back