Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

Authorities are saying "workplace violence"...

I'm hearing around he was angry with Annie for not following protocol!

He went into a rage over protocol?

Me thinks there is something more to it, IMO..

I'll be interested in what happened with Annie Le, but I'll NEVER hate a murderer as much as I do Casey Anthony.

Authorities are saying "workplace violence"...

I'm hearing around he was angry with Annie for not following protocol!

He went into a rage over protocol?

Me thinks there is something more to it, IMO..

Yeah, I agree. My theory, given what we know of his background and recent behavior, is that he resents those with more education and higher status, and his insistence on protocol was the one bit of dominance he could exert over these people, all of whom were higher on the pecking order than he was.

Perpwalk picture at the below link. His hair does have light reddish cast to it. I wonder if he was the person with blood on his shirt the one witness saw?

http://www.fox61.com/news/hc-raymond-clark-arrest-annie-le-yale,0,4625849.story

Great info in this story. thanks SuziQ!

He was a member of the 'Asian awareness Club' in HS!

It also states LE is still trying to determine if Annie was sexually assualted.

This just makes me:sick:. This guy has ruined many lives, including members of his own family.

My prayers are with Annies fiance and family. I can't begin to imagine how they are feeling right now especially her fiance.

All IMO

Perpwalk picture at the below link. His hair does have light reddish cast to it. I wonder if he was the person with blood on his shirt the one witness saw?

A few days back I read on ?? the gf saw blood (diff clothes when he arrived home too so where did she see blood?) & she called LE..I did not believe it then & still do not..Classic example of one media source making outrageous claims & I am sure there will be way more of this crap now. :banghead:

ETA: This gf story does not discount a REAL witness account.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6E612rJm_0"]YouTube - Raw Video: Arrest in Yale Student Murder[/ame]

A few days back I read on ?? the gf saw blood (diff clothes when he arrived home too so where did she see blood?) & she called LE..I did not believe it then & still do not..Classic example of one media source making outrageous claims & am sure there will be way more of this crap now. :banghead:

This witness was leaving the Amistad building to the garage. She was describing a guy who held the door open for her.

This witness was leaving the Amistad building to the garage. She was describing a guy who held the door open for her.

there were also reports of someone close to him (gf?) telling police he was wearing different clothes than the ones he had left home with and had scratches and was acting sus

TY! I did fail to say the gf story did not discount a REAL witness account..Sorry!

there were also reports of someone close to him (gf?) telling police he was wearing different clothes than the ones he had left home with and had scratches and was acting sus

Yes, in the JH thread I theorized it was JH. But another poster pointed out that an older man lived with them.

It keeps sticking in my mind that this lab was doing animal research. Could that have somehow been involved as a motive? Maybe this guy was a closet animal rights extremist?
This will be interesting to see develop.

Yes, in the JH thread I theorized it was JH. But another poster pointed out that an older man lived with them.

Wow--I bet the older man who lived with them was JH's father. He probably had been observing RC's violence and verbal abuse toward JH, and worried about his daughter's safety. Then when he heard about the missing woman, saw blood on RC's clothes (which were different from what he wore to work) he put two and two together and called LE ? Just guessing. I really doubt that JH would have called LE.

It keeps sticking in my mind that this lab was doing animal research. Could that have somehow been involved as a motive? Maybe this guy was a closet animal rights extremist?
This will be interesting to see develop.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/annie-le-suspect-raymond-clark-released-giving-dna/story?id=8588970

he asked for a meeting about cleanliness of cages

yes some were discussing this possibility couple days ago-whether he was an animal rights extremist -along with his girlfriend

Thanks for the article SuziQ. Did you notice that RC's supervisor said that he never noticed anything about Clark that would indicate that something like this could ever happen (I'm paraphrasing)? The supervisor must not have been very observant, since friends of Clark's say they are not surprised--he's had anger issues since early on. Would the supervisor not have known about Clark's anger (over the mice, or whatever)?

Well, I'm quite relieved to know that this sicko is off the streets. Hopefully, the fact that the building wasn't secured until the weekend won't come back to bite them in the butt. We all know that a good defense attorney is going to jump all over that and drag this out for as long as they possibly can.

Justice for Annie Le!!!

From the New Haven Independent:

. 10:40 a.m. Clark walked in with ankle chains, striped shirt and khaki. Bond set at $3 million. He has two public defenders, Beth Merkin and Joe Lopez. No comment. No plea.

. Bail commissioner Sharon Moye-Johnson said Clark refused to be interviewed. Unusual. Interview used to assess flight risk.

It's looking like Clark's going to refuse to make any comment at all. He'll probably remain silent throughout the entire court process. Another way to maintain control. I feel so bad for Annie's family.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/annie-le-suspect-raymond-clark-released-giving-dna/story?id=8588970

he asked for a meeting about cleanliness of cages

yes some were discussing this possibility couple days ago-whether he was an animal rights extremist -along with his girlfriend

I'd be very, very surprised if he were an extremist in the PETA vein. He's been employed at the lab for long enough to have engaged in some form of sabotage - something I'd expect from an animal-rights fanatic with access to research animals.

Methinks the reason given for the meeting was simply an excuse to see Annie. I still believe the timing being so close to her wedding was not coincidental.

snipped & bold by me

But wasnt RC responsible for that? It does fit his job description (not hers) so
why would he hassle her about it? :waitasec:

ETA..To back up my point:

Clark cleaned mouse cages in a Yale medical school building where Le, a 24-year-old Yale pharmacology student, did experiments.

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/cops_arrest_lab.php#017096more

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopesloth
Back