Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

Why else would Cindy go out of her way to badmouth LE and proclaim they aren't doing their job. It's pretty doggone clear in that interview with YM that CA had where he is holding her hand and telling her that JG has been cleared after she tries again to implicate him. She only implicated him because he stood up to her - Cindy has a lot of hatred for people who disagree with her. Her behavior shows that. In my book, anyone she bad mouths is OK with me. She only goes for "Yes men"

Hi Gaia
I totally agree with you.:woohoo:
I've have posted that same thought about CA.

The article also goes on to say that Cindy refused to talk about her daughter's partying.

Does she realize that because she denies or makes excuses for every facet of her daughter's behavior that she is contributing negatively to her daughters chances of being charged to a lesser degree?

Why doesn't she understand how angy it makes the public when she makes excuses for her daughters lies, ignores her daughters negligence and keeps stressing what an excellent mother her daughter is when the facts are all before us?

I don't understand why she won't acknowledge all of those things and say, you know what, Casey messed up, she knows she messed up, she's not mature, had a daughter very young in life and is now paying for her past behavoir, but we believe she is not guilty of something as heinous as murder - rather than just denying or glossing over every single thing! That's why she loses credibility in people's eyes and just makes us feel that she is living in complete denial(or covering up something)...frustrating...
Oh, don't you know...it was the new group of friends that made her change from loving mom to psycho mom.

I know that everyene has thought it but was news to me that the police think it as well. Its always been to me anyway that they didn't think they were involved.

I have always believed that LE has thought this, but never said so publicly. My only guess would be that LE has figured out that no matter what approach they take, the A-Team is not going to talk.

I am thrilled that LE has let the public in on their thinking........hopefully the A-Team will figure out that they are the only 3 people living in an alternate world where everyone is gullible and believes everything out of their mouths.:furious:

So why is the police not questioning GA and CA again?
They should certainly be held accountable for everything they have said in the media. LE should question them about this Caylee alive theory for sure.

THANK YOU. That has been one of my beefs with LE. GA nor CA have been arrested or charged with a crime. They can be questioned as much as LE wants or needs. So.......what's the hold up?

I can't help going back to the first jail call from Kc...GADS! Ca seemed so proud of her TV time..."No, I haven't seen all of them yet"....good grief..couldn't believe I was hearing this. Not one family member asked about Caylee, not one...speaks volumnes!

Christine asked about Caylee. :woohoo:
Lee asked about the finding the phone???..:confused:
Cindy told about her cameo.:bang:

I always found it intersting that in one of the visits/phone calls (? can't rememer which) with LA, they spoke of the publicity and that jb was going to bring by some tapes to the jail house for her viewing...she mentioned that it would be good for a laugh...what these peeps find humorous... :mad::bang: go figure! probably good that Thanksgiving won't be the same for them this year with that much fun....:eek:

In reference to LA in the article.......

"He's trying to sustain his income for himself. I mean, he hasn't worked for two-plus months. It's hard for him to work every single day," George Anthony said.

translates into "we're not getting that many donations now" so LA had to go back to work. If he hasn't worked in 2 months, how has he been sustaining his income up until now?

Can't wait to see this "news" conference they're planning. I'll bet they're going to start talking about how low on funds KFN, NLH are and in order to follow through on this evidence, everyone needs to send them money.

Well, this is not any news that most of us didn't already know... What I don't understand is, why wait 4 months down the line before announcing it? Why is it that this family has gotten away with so much.. You see people that get the max for speeding... But, this family gets to walk around and demand that the public get off it's butt and search for this child that they are not even doing ("IMO" because they know where she is) and they lie, and accuse OCSD of not doing their job... Why? I have been asking myself this since the 2nd day? Why is it that the primary care giver's of this child have not been looked into? Why did Cindy and George wait 31 days as well? George stated that Cindy took care of Caylee 90%, Cindy new Caylee was missing on July 3 when she posted it on her myspace... This just doesn't make sense.. Sorry, had to vent.

Ya think? Of course they do and they are now trying to save KC.

Did anyone see this?

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

(snipped)

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

All I have to say is.....DUH. Did someone just fall off the turnip truck?

I can't help going back to the first jail call from Kc...GADS! Ca seemed so proud of her TV time..."No, I haven't seen all of them yet"....good grief..couldn't believe I was hearing this. Not one family member asked about Caylee, not one...speaks volumnes!

Christine asked about Caylee. :woohoo:
Lee asked about the finding the phone???..:confused:
Cindy told about her cameo.:bang:

I agree....Cindy sure did do a 180, didn't she.....but the perp didn't. She didn't care about Caylee in the 911 call and she didn't in that jail call.

LA has a lawyer? Who? Please share.

LA does not have a lawyer. If you look at the motion WFTV and the Sentinel filed about the gag order, on the very last page shows all the parties who received a copy and JB received it for KC, MN received it for GA & CA, and then LA received it personally.

All along we have been wondering why there have been no pleas to the "kidnappers" for Caylee's return. If that is what this new conference is about now, they will have stooped to new lows!! :furious:

Well, this is not any news that most of us didn't already know... What I don't understand is, why wait 4 months down the line before announcing it? Why is it that this family has gotten away with so much.. You see people that get the max for speeding... But, this family gets to walk around and demand that the public get off it's butt and search for this child that they are not even doing ("IMO" because they know where she is) and they lie, and accuse OCSD of not doing their job... Why? I have been asking myself this since the 2nd day? Why is it that the primary care giver's of this child have not been looked into? Why did Cindy and George wait 31 days as well? George stated that Cindy took care of Caylee 90%, Cindy new Caylee was missing on July 3 when she posted it on her myspace... This just doesn't make sense.. Sorry, had to vent.
I know how you feel. I have a 22 year old daughter. I would have tracked her down pronto 9and have in the past!). No way would she go and "disappear" on me...text messages or no text messages. I just don't get it...never did.

I really have not been able to understand how the A's (KC included) have gotten so far without being thrown in an interrogation room for hours on end until they spilled what they knew.

As to the tapes of GA and CA from way back when, I think the police were way too sugary sweet with the A's. I guess that was the tactic that they were using but good grief, how about "Let's hear the truth for a change and we mean it" interrogation.

I keep thinking of KC and how she loves to hear herself talk. RD said that she would go on and on and on about anything and everything during their rides to and from JB's office. She talked on the phone endlessly and when she wasn't on the phone, she was texting or e-mailing. CA seems to have the same way of talking endlessly, about nothing.

How about the real deal for a change? If you don't know where Caylee is, then say it and let's get KC to talk. Stop babying the jailbird, make her talk, find Caylee, one way or another, and end the madness.

I do however have to throw this in the mix:

Does anyone wonder if there is anything corrupt about LE that keeps the A's or KC from talking? There are bad people in every profession - bad lawyers (I had a boss who was shooting up in the office and stealing from me), bad doctors, bad accountants, etc. I know we all love Yuri and I think that the initial interrogations of KC were great but after that, they just mellowed way too much for my taste.

LA is does not have a lawyer. If you look at the motion WFTV and the Sentinel filed about the gag order, on the very last page shows all the parties who received a copy and JB received it for KC, MN received it for GA & CA, and then LA received it personally.
Thank you...don't know how he had "lawyered" up then.

I really have not been able to understand how the A's (KC included) have gotten so far without being thrown in an interrogation room for hours on end until they spilled what they knew.

As to the tapes of GA and CA from way back when, I think the police were way too sugary sweet with the A's. I guess that was the tactic that they were using but good grief, how about "Let's hear the truth for a change and we mean it" interrogation.

I keep thinking of KC and how she loves to hear herself talk. RD said that she would go on and on and on about anything and everything during their rides to and from JB's office. She talked on the phone endlessly and when she wasn't on the phone, she was texting or e-mailing. CA seems to have the same way of talking endlessly, about nothing.

How about the real deal for a change? If you don't know where Caylee is, then say it and let's get KC to talk. Stop babying the jailbird, make her talk, find Caylee, one way or another, and end the madness.

I do however have to throw this in the mix:

Does anyone wonder if there is anything corrupt about LE that keeps the A's or KC from talking? There are bad people in every profession - bad lawyers (I had a boss who was shooting up in the office and stealing from me), bad doctors, bad accountants, etc. I know we all love Yuri and I think that the initial interrogations of KC were great but after that, they just mellowed way too much for my taste.
I wonder if there were any interviews with the FBI?

Thank you...don't know how he had "lawyered" up then.

IMO, LA seems like he thinks he is smart enough not to have one. He should probably get one now after this has been reported. It would make me feel better about knowing this if LE would personally come out and say this instead of a reporter saying this b/c the media does twist things. Not saying that this isn't true b/c we all know they know something but I just want to hear LE say it.

I wonder if there were any interviews with the FBI?

Wasn't reported that the A's themselves were the one who contacted them? IIRC, once the line of communication stopped with LE in the beginning I had thought CA, GA, or LA contacted them.

All along we have been wondering why there have been no pleas to the "kidnappers" for Caylee's return. If that is what this new conference is about now, they will have stooped to new lows!! :furious:

If they have been reading here, I wouldn't doubt if they did just that. that's the only base they haven't covered.jmo

http://www.wesh.com/news/17001019/detail.html

snipped:

There are reports that Casey Anthony is going to get to talk to investigators who are not with Orange County Sheriff's Office. Apparently she has told her parents that she doesn't trust the sheriff's office, but would be willing to talk to the FBI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back