POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this guy and does he not have the same last name as the guy who saw the "mysterious truck" twice on his road on the day Kyron went missing?

http://www.kptv.com/news/24777153/detail.html

The sex offender's name is Ned Lyle Kelley, age 47, who is now missing and should have been still in jail (ridiculous given his offenses listed in the article posted above in this thread).

A neighbor of Skyline Elementary (not of the Horman's) named Jim Kelley, age 50 gave a small interview on June 6th to the Oregonian. What he said I have posted below.

This is from the Oregonian/Oregon Live dated June 6th (Kyron disappeared on June 4th):

"1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."
Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...inues_hun.html

Wouldn't think they are related in any way?

ETA~
Also, from what I seem to be reading on various sex offender sites...Ned Lyle Kelley (the wanted sex offender) appears to be homeless and has no vehicle to speak of.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-de...le-Kelley.html

Last known location according to the above link was: HOMELESS SE SIDE HAWTHORNE BRDG PORTLAND, OR 97209.

http://www.sunschools.org/Public/Ent...003bc614acRCRD

We know that it could not have been Terri or the Horman truck there at 3 p.m., since both attest to Terri being home then.

Since Terri is not a suspect and is not even a person of interest, LE cannot make her stay here. (I asked on the legal thread.) I'm just wondering, and I don't know where else to post this. If she is guilty of causing Kyron's disappearance and in fact she murdered him, why wouldn't she leave the country. I've asked that before and someone suggested because of money. But it seems she has enough money to hire an expensive attorney, so why wouldn't she just take off as most guilty people would.

I wonder if she were to try to get out of the country, if LE has a block on her passport somehow. Is that possibly legal? And that if she did try, would she then be immediately arrested and charged. I don't know, maybe I should ask this in the legal thread.

We know that it could not have been Terri or the Horman truck there at 3 p.m., since both attest to Terri being home then.

Just wanted to clarify my above post. My reason for posting the snippets of J. Kelley's acct was to refresh anyones mind who didn't recall who he was. I was replying to nonfictionrocks' post about the latest sick pedo on the loose in the Portland area and NFRs mentioning that he had last name as Jim Kelley. I did a little searching around and couldn't find ANYTHING that would give any reason to believe that they are in any way related and just posted some snippets of what I found while googling around about the two..

Of course anyone can jump off the post discussing what Kelley's acct of June 4th but just wanted to clarify what my reasoning was for posting the info..:)

The sex offender's name is Ned Lyle Kelley, age 47, who is now missing and should have been still in jail (ridiculous given his offenses listed in the article posted above in this thread).

A neighbor of Skyline Elementary (not of the Horman's) named Jim Kelley, age 50 gave a small interview on June 6th to the Oregonian. What he said I have posted below.

This is from the Oregonian/Oregon Live dated June 6th (Kyron disappeared on June 4th):

"1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."
Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...inues_hun.html

Wouldn't think they are related in any way?

ETA~
Also, from what I seem to be reading on various sex offender sites...Ned Lyle Kelley (the wanted sex offender) appears to be homeless and has no vehicle to speak of.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-de...le-Kelley.html

Last known location according to the above link was: HOMELESS SE SIDE HAWTHORNE BRDG PORTLAND, OR 97209.

http://www.sunschools.org/Public/Ent...003bc614acRCRD

The LE flyer has him at 57 and with a known vehicle that he kidnapped victims on the street with and took them to deserted places.

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Public/EntryPoint?ct=4137ca0c4a281210VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD#summary FLYER

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Public/EntryPoint?&ch=1d09d146a590c010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD
County offenders

Just wanted to clarify my above post. My reason for posting the snippets of J. Kelley's acct was to refresh anyones mind who didn't recall who he was. I was replying to nonfictionrocks' post about the latest sick pedo on the loose in the Portland area and NFRs mentioning that he had last name as Jim Kelley. I did a little searching around and couldn't find ANYTHING that would give any reason to believe that they are in any way related and just posted some snippets of what I found while googling around about the two..

Of course anyone can jump off the post discussing what Kelley's acct of June 4th but just wanted to clarify what my reasoning was for posting the info..:)

Thanks for digging further into this guy. And yes, I was suggesting that they might be related as a theory. What if they were and the RSO Kelley was visiting the other and he noticed the school's marquee announcing an upcoming "open to the public" SF at the school and decided to attend to see if any opportunity arose. He is pretty creepy looking and would probably stand out and be noticed but stranger things happen (I know, this is a stretch). I am really interested in knowing when he was last seen but I cannot find anything. Is he the same RSO who removed his ankle bracelet around the time Kyron disappeared and if not, has that creep been located yet?

Thanks for digging further into this guy. And yes, I was suggesting that they might be related as a theory. What if they were and the RSO Kelley was visiting the other and he noticed the school's marquee announcing an upcoming "open to the public" SF at the school and decided to attend to see if any opportunity arose. He is pretty creepy looking and would probably stand out and be noticed but stranger things happen (I know, this is a stretch). I am really interested in knowing when he was last seen but I cannot find anything. Is he the same RSO who removed his ankle bracelet around the time Kyron disappeared and if not, has that creep been located yet?

I know the possibility that you just stated above is absolutely terrifying!!!! To my knowledge he has not been located as of yet.. But my problem is that this sick pedo SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BACK OUT ON THE STREETS, PERIOD!! When are the legislatures and lawmakers gonna learn that these people[and I shutter to even think of them as people/human beings because at the very core of them they are pure evil&monsters much more than any of the outward features such as covered by flesh which only serves further their purpose of evil and harm to the innocent] When will they learn that these monsters cannot change nor be rehabilitated. It is in their very souls and they cannot be helped.

It truly makes my blood boil and my heart ache especially thinking of their "future" victims, the ones whom they have not yet harmed, because there will be many many more precious children's innocence destroyed by these monsters because the laws are not fitting for these criminals nor their despicable crimes against our children..

How many more must be sacrificed before those who hold the powers to make the necessary changes to get these monsters off of our streets?

ETA~ And I just wanted to add that I no longer am one who just likes to rant and rave about such but yet sit in my safe, quaint&cozy home and do nothing about ensuring these changes.. I for more than a year now have been writing letters, contacting my local government's offices and asking what as parents of these children that are NOT BEING PROTECTED by our current laws, what can we do to make a difference and get things changed...
Have I seen a huge difference? No, not at this time but ya know what? Nothing is going to change if people like myself[and us here] are not willing to get off our butts and start doing something to ensure that our children's children will not be sharing their sidewalks with these sick pedos just like this monster on the loose in or around Portland... :eek:k, sorry. Rant over. But I had to get that out:

That creep was located...I believe Aulthouse was his name...sounded like outhouse.

That creep was located...I believe Aulthouse was his name...sounded like outhouse.

No, unfortunately that is ANOTHER pedo, Aulthouse... This one's name is Ned Lyle Kelley..I'd love to hear he too has been caught!!

**And also THANKS to chairdancer for getting some more accurate info on this sicko[it was too late to edit, as my little blue edit button had already disappeared] So, thanks for putting that info up***

I know the possibility that you just stated above is absolutely terrifying!!!! To my knowledge he has not been located as of yet.. But my problem is that this sick pedo SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BACK OUT ON THE STREETS, PERIOD!! When are the legislatures and lawmakers gonna learn that these people[and I shutter to even think of them as people/human beings because at the very core of them they are pure evil&monsters much more than any of the outward features such as covered by flesh which only serves further their purpose of evil and harm to the innocent] When will they learn that these monsters cannot change nor be rehabilitated. It is in their very souls and they cannot be helped.

It truly makes my blood boil and my heart ache especially thinking of their "future" victims, the ones whom they have not yet harmed, because there will be many many more precious children's innocence destroyed by these monsters because the laws are not fitting for these criminals nor their despicable crimes against our children..

How many more must be sacrificed before those who hold the powers to make the necessary changes to get these monsters off of our streets?

ETA~ And I just wanted to add that I no longer am one who just likes to rant and rave about such but yet sit in my safe, quaint&cozy home and do nothing about ensuring these changes.. I for more than a year now have been writing letters, contacting my local government's offices and asking what as parents of these children that are NOT BEING PROTECTED by our current laws, what can we do to make a difference and get things changed...
Have I seen a huge difference? No, not at this time but ya know what? Nothing is going to change if people like myself[and us here] are not willing to get off our butts and start doing something to ensure that our children's children will not be sharing their sidewalks with these sick pedos just like this monster on the loose in or around Portland... :eek:k, sorry. Rant over. But I had to get that out:

It is okay to vent, your rant is clearly justified.

I would like to add a couple of interesting observations I had in regards to something that happened way too close to my children's school, in fact it was just a block away about a half an hour after dismissal time. I was notified that evening via e-mail from the police that there was an attempted abduction that very day on the very street where my children attend school. The next day, in both of my boys' backpacks , a notification from the same police service announcing again in writing the attempted abduction the day before and the details of the vehicle used.

I was freaked and believe me when I tell you, both of my kids are well versed in stranger danger and who really qualifies as a "stranger" (though I know I cannot stay ahead of any plausible reasons a "stranger" may give my child in attempt to lure him away but I do my best). The point I am trying to make is that over the course of the next two weeks I had witnessed many young children continuing to walk to school unsupervised. Needless to say, I was dumbfounded! WTF is wrong with some parents!

We here as members of WS are certainly more aware and parents everywhere are becoming more diligent in keeping an eye on our children but for crying out loud, if our children are no longer protected after they are delivered to their schools what more can we possible do to safe guard them? Pedo's are getting bold - they have to be in order to succeed. They are known to grab kids on their way to and from school, sometimes brave enough to grab them from their parents in public places and some have been known to enter a house when every one is sleeping and take a sleeping child from their bed!

Sorry this might be a little off topic, but SmoothOperator has fired me up and now I am not so sure I will be able to sleep tonight with school starting less than a week away- LOL!

After going back and reading the astros findings, as well as another forensic astrologer's reading on a different site, I find myself going down a different theory path. Today at least!

I wonder if perhaps Terri convinced DeDe (and maybe MC) to help her in a scheme to frame Kaine for something illegal (she could have also done this alone, but I'm basing my theory on the findings of a non-WS astro). The MFH didn't pan out so this was a different way to extract revenge, and if Kaine's in prison she gets the baby, the house, and Kyron goes to Desiree (out of her hair). She also gets loads of attention as a victim.

My thinking is that maybe the plan was to drug Kyron to photograph him, then plant the photos on Kaine's computer. With Kaine's brother's (conviction?) child abuse situation, maybe that gave Terri an idea.

Perhaps she overdosed Kyron, hence the trips to the stores - maybe looking for something to induce vomiting, then driving around for 90 minutes either trying to revive him or panicking and coming up with a plan.

Still thinking it through to see if it's a plausible theory, given what is known and what is rumored.

Off to search for pics of the Horman truck, but can anyone tell me off the top of their head if it had a toolbox or container of any kind in the bed? This also would tie in with the astro reading I saw. TIA.

After going back and reading the astros findings, as well as another forensic astrologer's reading on a different site, I find myself going down a different theory path. Today at least!

I wonder if perhaps Terri convinced DeDe (and maybe MC) to help her in a scheme to frame Kaine for something illegal (she could have also done this alone, but I'm basing my theory on the findings of a non-WS astro). The MFH didn't pan out so this was a different way to extract revenge, and if Kaine's in prison she gets the baby, the house, and Kyron goes to Desiree (out of her hair). She also gets loads of attention as a victim.

My thinking is that maybe the plan was to drug Kyron to photograph him, then plant the photos on Kaine's computer. With Kaine's brother's (conviction?) child abuse situation, maybe that gave Terri an idea.

Perhaps she overdosed Kyron, hence the trips to the stores - maybe looking for something to induce vomiting, then driving around for 90 minutes either trying to revive him or panicking and coming up with a plan.

Still thinking it through to see if it's a plausible theory, given what is known and what is rumored.

Off to search for pics of the Horman truck, but can anyone tell me off the top of their head if it had a toolbox or container of any kind in the bed? This also would tie in with the astro reading I saw. TIA.

No toolbox in the pickup, but interesting theory.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24595649/detail.html

Here's my theory:

Terri got Kyron out of the school or helped someone else get him out...with the idea that he was going away with this other person for "safekeeping" or whatever for a night or maybe even a few days. Long enough to get back at Kaine for something or to sue the school system for gross negligence. She could have made all kinds of internet friends who would find this "adventure" to be exciting and lucrative (a cut of the lawsuit money), or maybe they had their own plans for the little boy that they chose not to tell Terri about.

She could also have handed Kyron off to someone after she and Kyron left the school...it could have happened on a remote road. Or maybe even in the parking lot of the first FM, either before she went inside or the person could have left with Kyron while she was inside. She was lingering in the first store....not in a hurry to go back to the empty truck, and confront in reality that she had participated in an abduction.

As the serious second thoughts about what she had done got stronger and stronger, she got really worried...and realized this could turn into something ugly...then started driving around trying to find the other vehicle to get Kyron back. Maybe tried to call the other adult (whoever it was) on her cell phone and he wouldn't answer. After an hour of random driving, she goes to the gym to work off her tension and figure out something else to do to get Kyron back. Maybe working out is when she can think better. (Washing dishes by hand does that for me.) The baby may have been sick or maybe not; it doesn't matter.

Tries to act normal when Kaine comes home. Goes through the motions of being surprised that he isn't on the school bus. Is franticaly anticipating that some kind of ransom phone call will be coming in the evening. Or some kind of communication from her accomplices to find out what to do next.

Nothing ever comes. And as the time stretches out and no word is heard after several days then even a few weeks, and now three months...Terri is too terrified of what her actions have led to, and what the consequences will be for her life to dare tell anyone what she set in motion.

And sweet little Kyron is gone.

Responding to my own post above, lol, why would she go to all these lengths to get him out of the school for this purpose...I'm sure she had plenty of alone time with him and could have done the same thing. In order for this theory to hold water, there had to be a reason for her to do this on that particular day, just can't theorize why...

I have wondered if Kyron started saying to Terri "your not my mother"
and possibly because of her own issues with being adopted, she snapped.

Responding to my own post above, lol, why would she go to all these lengths to get him out of the school for this purpose...I'm sure she had plenty of alone time with him and could have done the same thing. In order for this theory to hold water, there had to be a reason for her to do this on that particular day, just can't theorize why...

On a day when it is just Terri and Kyron and baby K, the suspicion would fall right on her. When people say things like "she didn't expect people to figure it out" etc, that's what they're talking about.

I'm guessing all the extra people at school for the science fair seemed to her like a good cover rather than something risky...also she may have had a plan to sue the school for gross negligence, etc., so needed the disappearance to happen there.

I agree with some of the last few posts, with the exception of I still can't believe another adult would take part...I know we may, one day, find out otherwise, but until then, I'm convinced this was a one-person crime. I think the only reason LE thinks otherwise if they do, is because of Terri's timeline. And we know why Desiree thinks otherwise, she has to. But logic tells me, one person, poor Kyron is deceased.
And that person may or may not be Terri.

I agree with some of the last few posts, with the exception of I still can't believe another adult would take part...I know we may, one day, find out otherwise, but until then, I'm convinced this was a one-person crime. I think the only reason LE thinks otherwise if they do, is because of Terri's timeline. And we know why Desiree thinks otherwise, she has to. But logic tells me, one person, poor Kyron is deceased.
And that person may or may not be Terri.

You might be right, but I am just as convinced that Terri knows something she is not telling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member