POLL: Does The Meter Reader Fiasco Change Your Mind?

Does the meter read fiasco change your mind about anything in this case? It appears to be great news for the defense. Is it really?

1. Yes, I used to think Casey is guilty but now maybe not.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.
3. I always thought she was guilty but now believe she had help hiding or moving the body.

4. Never thought she was guilty and even moreso now.

BBM is my vote, although this isn't a regular poll....no results...

No one but ICA is responsbile for Caylee's demise, IMO..this is all her..she is the morally bankrupt person we see at the defense table...anything Baez said during his OS was not met. There is nothing 'new' that has me change my mind on WHO is the responsible party for taking Caylee's life...

I believe ICA just doesn't want the fact that Caylee was dumped like yesterday's trash laid at her lap, she doesn't want to be seen as the monster who did this, same with the duct tape on precious Caylee's face.

One doesn't make an accident appear like a kidnapping/murder...One would try to make a murder appear as an accident. Since the evidence doesn't fit she must be found guilty... JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Nope, she's still guilty. Even the different versions given by Kronk do not in any way add credence to the DT's theory. There is no way that Kronk or anyone else could have staged the remains site, it was real. Caylee's body was never moved by anyone, human, once she was thrown away like trash by her mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back