• Not Guilty

Votes: 83 40.7%
  • Hung Jury

Votes: 30 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe he is guilty. I voted HUNG JURY because I have always believed a conviction was impossible in this case due to the political and social overtones.

Wondering if the jurors well be as passionate as the comment have been on the trial thread? Although I voted not guilty, I am beginning to rethink my vote to a hung jury..
Imo, it was no coincidence that the timing of verdict watch came on a Friday afternoon.

I actually believe he is guilty of 1st degree murder, but that isn't an option that he faces, so I voted guilty of manslaughter because I feel that is the verdict the jury will reach.

I believe he will be found NG, but I think he should be found guilty of at least manslaughter, and I feel he deserves to be convicted of second degree murder.

I personally believe that GZ is GUILTY of 2nd degree Murder, that he snapped that rainy night and flew into a violent rage as he did before on other occasions, but voted Hung Jury because the case is no longer straightforward and the current political, racial and emotional overtones would make a just verdict impossible.

I think they will vote manslaughter, with the addition of an automatic appeal filed by defense due to the last minute addition. After that I think it will get overturned on appeal. After that I have no clue. I would have to wait until we get further into it to form an opinion.

I believe GZ knowingly put himself and others at risk that night. I believe he always knew what he would say if he ended up taking someone else's life. He has shown no remorse. He had many options that night. I do not believe he acted responsibly in regards to his community. If it wasn't Trayvon Benjamin Martin, it could have been any neighborhood teen.

If he is found NG or there is a hung jury....
People should worry about this reckless man walking their sidewalks and driving their streets. Of course this is my logical/reasoned opinion. GZ is guilty but I believe because of at least juror B-29...it will be a hung jury. If they can come to any agreement, then I believe they will go for Manslaughter.

I voted not guilty because that's what I think this jury will do. If *I* was on the jury, I would go with manslaughter. I feel GZ went out looking for a fight and got what he wanted. I feel no pity for him whatsoever. But that's just my opinion.

I personally believe that GZ is GUILTY of 2nd degree Murder, that he snapped that rainy night and flew into a violent rage as he did before on other occasions, but voted Hung Jury because the case is no longer straightforward and the current political, racial and emotional overtones would make a just verdict impossible.

ITA!!!! Excellent summation.

Well said Qwerty2013 --Sums up my opinion exactly--- think it will be NG or Manslaughter---but I voted Manslaughter...I just can't get around the fact that a 17 yr old male went to get Skittles and ended up shot to death.....

Perhaps a more accurate poll would be, how we would vote personally and what we think the jury's verdict will be. JMO

I have stated from the beginning that this guy will not be found guilty of anything. Especially not in central Florida. I did not follow the trial but have heard the legal experts who also think it will be not guilty. So, not guilty.

My opinion is not guility, but I believe it will be a hung jury.

Perhaps a more accurate poll would be, how we would vote personally and what we think the jury's verdict will be. JMO

Personally? Second degree murder.

Hi, I voted manslaughter. I wasnt quite sure until I read on a Florida newspaper of Zimmermans previous violations of law. He has a bad temper. He had strength to throw a woman. I seriously believe Trayvon had a better future than George. I also believe George (if N.G.) should never own a gun again. Please dont bother to bash me for the last statement. This is my only post on this thread. I dont plan any more. May God be with the Martins at this difficult time. There is no pain like losing a child no mattter what the age. :crying: :seeya:

I believe he is absolutely 100% guilty of second degree murder -- malice of forethought was proven. All he had to do was stay in his car and not follow Trayvon. But I voted manslaughter because I think that is what the jury will compromise on. (The jury doesn't realize that could still get him 30 years!)

Can't predict what this jury will do, but George Zimmerman deserves to be found Guilty of Murder for the death of Travyon Martin! That is IMO.:twocents::jail::jail::jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500