Poll: Have your thoughts changed since the discovery of remains?

What happened to Caylee?

• Total voters
Just to add, IIRC, but can't provide a link, I think it was initially news reports when Caylee's remains were found that stated the meter reader reported seeing the duct tape on the skull.

Just to add, IIRC, but can't provide a link, I think it was initially news reports when Caylee's remains were found that stated the meter reader reported seeing the duct tape on the skull.

One of the very earliest reports that I remember reading stated that the 'information' had come from a resident. I'm pretty sure that no resident ever got within sight of the actual discovery and so until confirmation from an official source this is just rumour IMO.

I must admit that my theory has changed, or at least tweaked. I made the mistake of looking at the main characters involved with the same sensibilities I would anyone else. By that, I mean, while I was certain KC was guilty as heck, I looked on LA as the bumbling brother. I saw the parents as trying to deal with the sudden plunge into darkness and loss.

Now, however, I have come to realize that LA, who suddenly knew how jail inmates could communicate was acting to steer the investigation, by trying to corroborate KC's outlandish garbage. "I found a girl who can verify Jeff and Juliette exist." PULEEZE! And there is the blue screen of death that amazingly hit not one but two computers...

I now see the parents as trying to make themselves appear as if they were vigilant parents.
All the while, CA tried her best to grab the investigative steering wheel away from LE and jerk a hard left. She spent so much time trying to force them to see the brilliance in KC's twaddle filled script story, it was amazing she was able to attemp to throw just about everyone KC knew under the bus.

I saw GA tell different stories and watched as he tried to gloss over certain things. "They smelled like cigarette smoke. Yes. Cigarette smoke. It, cigarette smoke." And something about the way he said, "That was the last time I saw my granddaughter," made my skin crawl. I told it to stop.

Instead of appealing to the phantom nanny, they opened their doors to every charlatan and grifter they could find, wallowing in the limellight, relishing the attention.

So, yes, they have certainly changed my mind. At first, it was merely KC that made me sick. I felt she had acted alone. The A's have tampered with evidence, lied, obstructed justice, enabled a murderer, and who knows what tomorrow will bring.

I must admit that my theory has changed, or at least tweaked. I made the mistake of looking at the main characters involved with the same sensibilities I would anyone else. By that, I mean, while I was certain KC was guilty as heck, I looked on LA as the bumbling brother. I saw the parents as trying to deal with the sudden plunge into darkness and loss.

Now, however, I have come to realize that LA, who suddenly knew how jail inmates could communicate was acting to steer the investigation, by trying to corroborate KC's outlandish garbage. "I found a girl who can verify Jeff and Juliette exist." PULEEZE! And there is the blue screen of death that amazingly hit not one but two computers...

I now see the parents as trying to make themselves appear as if they were vigilant parents.
All the while, CA tried her best to grab the investigative steering wheel away from LE and jerk a hard left. She spent so much time trying to force them to see the brilliance in KC's twaddle filled script story, it was amazing she was able to attemp to throw just about everyone KC knew under the bus.

I saw GA tell different stories and watched as he tried to gloss over certain things. "They smelled like cigarette smoke. Yes. Cigarette smoke. It, cigarette smoke." And something about the way he said, "That was the last time I saw my granddaughter," made my skin crawl. I told it to stop.

Instead of appealing to the phantom nanny, they opened their doors to every charlatan and grifter they could find, wallowing in the limellight, relishing the attention.

So, yes, they have certainly changed my mind. At first, it was merely KC that made me sick. I felt she had acted alone. The A's have tampered with evidence, lied, obstructed justice, enabled a murderer, and who knows what tomorrow will bring.

What he/she said!:clap::clap::clap:

o/y love your siggy!

I had wondered if Casey had an accomplice to the despicable deed, but now that we know the location, I don't think she did. (That is totally separate from the cover-ups and misdirections after the fact however. I think she has been getting help from day 31.)
:chicken:

I had wondered if Casey had an accomplice to the despicable deed, but now that we know the location, I don't think she did. (That is totally separate from the cover-ups and misdirections after the fact however. I think she has been getting help from day 31.)
:chicken:

OK Jay! I give! What is your avatar? I closed one eye, squinted, tilted my head, even enlarged it to try and make it out.LAUGHing AT MYSELF HERE1

To keep on topic here..I also think she did it alone but had LOTS and LOTS of help since!

<<wow.........3 votes for nanny........just.....wow>>

Why so surprised? GA, CA and LA.

<<"They smelled like cigarette smoke. Yes. Cigarette smoke. It, cigarette smoke.">>

Sorry, I missed this. What was he talking about?

<<"They smelled like cigarette smoke. Yes. Cigarette smoke. It, cigarette smoke.">>

Sorry, I missed this. What was he talking about?

This was in reference to the clothing that LA took from TL's apartment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back