Poll: If Misty were to suddenly implicate Ron...

If Misty had implicated Ron instead of brother Tommy what would your view be?

• Just another lie&that it was no different than any of the other stories that we all know too well?

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Finally the truth had been told&Misty was being HONEST with this story?

Votes: 81 65.9%

• Total voters
where did you hear the A/C man saw Haleigh after Ron got to work? Who said that? As far as I know we haven't heard anything about what the A/C man did or did not see. Maybe I missed something, can you point me in the direction as to where to find this information? TIA

You haven't missed anything..We haven't ever heard anything about the ac man or who he saw.. All we know is LE stated he has been cleared..

I will retract that post suspicious. That came out right after this began but I have no clue from where or how to find it now. So I will go back and delete that post if I can. Although I did pose it as a question (?). ETA: It want let me delete it.

I think I remember reading he was there around 5 pm and he talked to Ron on the phone when Ron was at work, iirc and that they children were there but I don't even know how to locate that now either.

But, imo, Jr and Haleigh were there at the time and I am sure when he was shown pictures of Haleigh he remembered seeing her there.

IMO

No worries, OBE...you had me excited there for a moment...but I really would like to know what the A/C man had to say. mo

that is a tough poll.
Misty has lied so much.........I don't know if she knows the truth.
IMO, RON is INVOLVED!!!
But I still need some more evidence.
If Misty can come clean on a Lie detecter or some FACTS that
are true.........explain 'man in black' and everyone's role incuding herself and RON.
His family GGS and TN.....whole truth then I say YES I will believe her.

I could believe that Misty's s:sick: love for Ron is what is keeping her silent, as well as fear. IMO, it's a combination of both. I find it interesting that after AH-someone?, reported that an anonymous person/maybe a Cummings turned over the riffle to LE, that now Misty is saying Tommy did it, and Chelsea is saying that Maybe Ron came in the MH in the black jumpsuit and disposed of Haleigh and/or Haleigh got into the drugs that Ron had in the dresser in the bedroom. It's like bits and pieces are being thrown out their but how do these bits and pieces fill in the mysterious puzzle of what really happen that night? I'm just not sure what to believe anymore but do suspect that Ron & Misty are the only ones that know the whole truth about what happen that night. Guns, Drugs, Neglectful Father, Neglectful sitter's, and an Abusive Father IMO are keys into what happen to Haleigh that night. :cow:

First of all, this group was so drug-addled I am surprised an alert CPS worker didn't take the kids from Ron. They are really not too bright down in Fla. when it comes to child safety at CPS. Lots of kids slipping thru the cracks.
Anyway, these people were high all the time. Its possible Misty did it, its also possible she doesn't even know or remember what happened. I just don't "feel" Ron did anything to Haleigh, he look genuinely grief stricken on TV, but I am not 100% on that as I know people have done some award winning performances in order to look not guilty. But LE said his work alibi was rock solid, I thought? And what did Ron have to gain by killing his own daughter? I'm not saying he doesn't know NOW who did it, etc, but IF he did wouldn't he be using that as a tool to bargain with for less prison time on the drug charges?
Second of all, this whole clan, both sides or all 3 sides if you include Crystals dysfunctional (at best) people all lie so much that even if one of them spoke the Honest-to-God truth about what happened, who would know if it was a lie or the truth? How far back, how many generations of these families were so screwed up? Cos we have great grandmothers involved that are a few bricks shy of a load, too. And the rampant drug use!!! My God, how could they afford that? Is that why some lived with other relatives, such as parents, or in run-down places, cos of all the drug buying (and selling)?

I don't think Haleigh will ever be found. I think there's a little bit of truth in her being thrown in that river and if she was, she was taken by the current and the gators. May She Rest in Peace. I think the whole lot of them will do their jail time for the drug charges and many years from now will be released, and Haleigh will only be a distant memory to those of us that followed the case so closely. So sad, but IMO true.

abbie

I forgot to add about her brother Tommy...............I think he did help with all the cover up.
Probably the cinder block of door, help dig a grave etc.
I do think something was in the dumpster for awile then moved again.
Yes, Tom probably did help put things in a black garabage bag and later got rid of evidence.
But IMO, he did not kill Haleigh.
He self medicated his PTDS of that awful night with drug abuse and lost everything in his life!

First I'd say:

THUD!

;)

Then I'd say:

"Watch out TN & GGMS. One of you is next!" (heh heh. Oh my.)

Heck, I don't think LE will believe Misty until her story matches their evidence-backed theory.

Misty is toast anyway for lying constantly. There's little reasons for Misty to have kept lying like this other than self-preservation. I don't believe for a minute she loves Ron so much she's going to do 15-240 years for him.

I think her Ron tattoo was self-preservation. (He can't kill her for killing Haleigh if his name is on her backside now, can he? He'd always be the suspect in her murder.)

Oh well. So much for that tat.

the title of the thread really doesn't go hand and hand with the poll......IMO

Title is :If Misty WERE to suddenly implicate Ron...

Poll- If Misty HAD implicated Ron instead of Tommy, what would your view be?

i am bringing this up because it confuses me.

On one hand, if Misty had implicated Ron in the beginning, LE would have caught on, HaLeigh would probably been found by now.

If Misty were to start implicating Ron (meaning now) i would say it is about time, only b/c i wonder why, for the past 18 plus months she has NEVER pointed the finger at Ron & Co. before.

now do you see my confusion? I didn't vote...but here is my answer :)

First of all, this group was so drug-addled I am surprised an alert CPS worker didn't take the kids from Ron. They are really not too bright down in Fla. when it comes to child safety at CPS. Lots of kids slipping thru the cracks.
Anyway, these people were high all the time. Its possible Misty did it, its also possible she doesn't even know or remember what happened. I just don't "feel" Ron did anything to Haleigh, he look genuinely grief stricken on TV, but I am not 100% on that as I know people have done some award winning performances in order to look not guilty. But LE said his work alibi was rock solid, I thought? And what did Ron have to gain by killing his own daughter? I'm not saying he doesn't know NOW who did it, etc, but IF he did wouldn't he be using that as a tool to bargain with for less prison time on the drug charges?
Second of all, this whole clan, both sides or all 3 sides if you include Crystals dysfunctional (at best) people all lie so much that even if one of them spoke the Honest-to-God truth about what happened, who would know if it was a lie or the truth? How far back, how many generations of these families were so screwed up? Cos we have great grandmothers involved that are a few bricks shy of a load, too. And the rampant drug use!!! My God, how could they afford that? Is that why some lived with other relatives, such as parents, or in run-down places, cos of all the drug buying (and selling)?

I don't think Haleigh will ever be found. I think there's a little bit of truth in her being thrown in that river and if she was, she was taken by the current and the gators. May She Rest in Peace. I think the whole lot of them will do their jail time for the drug charges and many years from now will be released, and Haleigh will only be a distant memory to those of us that followed the case so closely. So sad, but IMO true.

abbie

BBM from your quote: I just don't "feel" Ron did anything to Haleigh, he look genuinely grief stricken on TV, but I am not 100% on that as I know people have done some award winning performances in order to look not guilty.

In that award winning performance, he got no award from me. In the same filmed interview when he fell to the ground sobbing, he stated....."I'd give my life to have my daughter's life BACK". That spoke volumes to me about what he already knew that most others did not know at the time.

But LE said his work alibi was rock solid, I thought?

I have never seen this said anywhere. I believe they've made it sound as though they weren't looking at his work hours or alibi and called him "not a suspect" to keep him real relaxed but I cannot remember ever seeing it written or said by LE that his work alibi was rock solid. If you know otherwise, please post the link.

that is a tough poll.
Misty has lied so much.........I don't know if she knows the truth.
IMO, RON is INVOLVED!!!
But I still need some more evidence.
If Misty can come clean on a Lie detecter or some FACTS that
are true.........explain 'man in black' and everyone's role incuding herself and RON.
His family GGS and TN.....whole truth then I say YES I will believe her.

Hey Passion, I agree with you....I think that Misty does not know the whole truth as to what happened to Haleigh...I think she knows the truth about the parts that involve her family...but I firmly believe that there are parts that include the Cummings....and those are the parts where Misty lack information....

JMO of course

First of all, this group was so drug-addled I am surprised an alert CPS worker didn't take the kids from Ron. (Many reports were made to CPS/DCF and all were ignored. I think there was an on going investigation at the time of Haleigh disappearance as well and DCF closed "all" the cases from what was said early on.)
They are really not too bright down in Fla. when it comes to child safety at CPS. Lots of kids slipping thru the cracks.

Anyway, these people were high all the time. Its possible Misty did it, its also possible she doesn't even know or remember what happened. ( I agree, it is possible. It is possible that Ron did it as well as anyone else. At this point they are all POI in one way or another IMO.)
I just don't "feel" Ron did anything to Haleigh, he look genuinely grief stricken on TV, but I am not 100% on that as I know people have done some award winning performances in order to look not guilty. (I agree that he looked grief stricken, almost like if he already knew that his daughter was dead IMO. Parents that kill their children can put on Emmy award performances that's for sure. Not saying Ron had anything to gain if he did kill/hurt Haleigh. It could of been an accident by him or Misty IMO, and maybe they figured disposing of Haleigh would be easier than facing murder charges?)

But LE said his work alibi was rock solid, I thought? (Art Harris and TJ Hart said that. LE only said that they "WERE SATISFIED" with Ron's work hrs and have refused to answer that question for the public or the media.)
And what did Ron have to gain by killing his own daughter? ( Nothing, a paid debt, an accident? Anything is possible at this point.)
I'm not saying he doesn't know NOW who did it, etc, but IF he did wouldn't he be using that as a tool to bargain with for less prison time on the drug charges? (If he knew anything at all why did he not tell LE on Feb 10, 2009? Why would he wait to be busted on drug charges and use the information to his advantage to get a lesser sentence? If he had no involvement and had information why would he not share that with LE when Haleigh first went missing? Why did he and Misty avoid LE from around March 2009 to the fall of 2009?)

Second of all, this whole clan, both sides or all 3 sides if you include Crystals dysfunctional (at best) people all lie so much that even if one of them spoke the Honest-to-God truth about what happened, who would know if it was a lie or the truth? (CS has not lied about anything regarding the Haleigh case as far as I know. I agree that the Cummings/Croslins have lied though and Haleigh went missing while in her father's custody not CS.)
How far back, how many generations of these families were so screwed up? Cos we have great grandmothers involved that are a few bricks shy of a load, too. And the rampant drug use!!! (I agree, the whole lot of them are drug users and abuser and I am not defending their drug use, but can say that some that are users still care for their children and their children come first. Not all drug users are so negligent towards their children the way Ronald was, leaving them alone, in a car alone, in the MH alone, with Misty knowing she left them alone, with Misty knowing she was on a 3 day drug binge that prior weekend.
My God, how co)uld they afford that? Is that why some lived with other relatives, such as parents, or in run-down places, cos of all the drug buying (and selling)? (All of the above probably, or they went without phone, cable, cell phones, some of the luxuries some are accustom to just so they can have their next fix. Or as Ronald-Misty-Hope-Tommy did, Sell drugs to make money to buy and use drugs.

I don't think Haleigh will ever be found. I think there's a little bit of truth in her being thrown in that river and if she was, she was taken by the current and the gators. May She Rest in Peace. I think the whole lot of them will do their jail time for the drug charges and many years from now will be released, and Haleigh will only be a distant memory to those of us that followed the case so closely. So sad, but IMO true. ( I agree, if Haleigh was thrown in the river she will never be found and the real POI will end up getting away with murder.)
abbie

BBM. I wonder if one reason Misty can't get her story straight is if she was so out of it from the prior weekend and that is why maybe she doesn't know all of what happen? I do feel she knows a lot, but not all. At this point they are all POI until LE has some type of solid forensic evidence. They all lie so much that if and when the real truth is ever revealed nobody will believe it. :cow:

I may possibly come nearer to believing her, but I would still want to see her pass a poly before I definitely bought her story. If she did say this, it would seem more belilevable because she has held out for Ron all this time, if she breaks down and blurts it out... maybe.

I didn't vote in your poll because the option for:

"If it can be proven Ron is guilty when Misty implicates him"

wasn't included.
I'll change my mind on who I think is involved if anything any one of them says can be proven..

She doesn't know what happened and will keep making up stories.

Misty was separated from Ron 4-5 days before HaLeigh disappeared which creates a window of opportunity for Ron to devise a secret plan during her absence. Therefore, how can LE expect Misty to have the answers about HaLeigh's disappearance if she wasn't there for the days leading up to her disapperance? And, how can she honestly know what Ronald was up to when she wasn't there? She can't, and what's going on is a continuing episode of 'Mission Impossible'.

Good morning all.

I just posted a theory in the general theory thread that pretty much sums up what I think is going on in this case....

Honestly I believe that Misty can implicate Ron....but it will come down to a he said/she said battle...I am one who believes that they were all involved but some of them got their hands dirty and some did not but still played a part...This is where I think Ron stands....he didn't get his hands dirty but he was fully aware of everything that had taken place concerning Haleigh...and gave a few instructions of his own....JMO

Problem is, the fact that Ron didn't get his hands dirty....no one can point to him and provide proof too....all they could testify to is what Ron told them to do....it will be their word against his....and IMO Ron knows this. In one of the LDTs that Misty took, she was specifically asked if Ron had something to do with this, she said NO and the test showed that she was NOT SURE. So, she is NOT SURE of Ron's involvement...IMO, all she knows is what the Cummings have told her.

Not even Tommy can point the finger at Ron...because he is not sure of Ron's involvement either....he may suspect Ron but he has absolutely no proof to back it up. Because all Tommy knows is what Misty has told him.

JMO of course

Thanks suspicious, for this well put synopsis of IMO quite plausible explanation of the events surrounding Haleigh's "disappearance"...

I must admit several of you "drive a hard bargain"[for lack of better words] when it comes to what possibly happened to this precious, innocent little girl[who IMO never stood a chance with all that she was exposed to{and that's just that we know of, can u imagine all the "activities" and "behaviors" that she was exposed to that we don't even know about?}]..

So many of you know this case inside&out, through&through[and if any of you are familiar with BeanE's vast knowledge&knack for the smallest of details in the cases she's involved with, well, some of you here in this forum are right up there with her on your studying&detailed knowledge of this case{and for those who aren't familiar with BeanE, just know that's a HUGE COMPLIMENT}]...

All in all I must say those of you whom I'm speaking of[along with some of the latest news] have for the first time since this nightmare began, February 10, 2009[when it hit the media-the day of little Caylee's funeral many may remember] I am really questioning some of my top theories that I have stubbornly and wholeheartedly stuck with since pretty much the beginning.

I just want to say thank you to my fellow WS posters. I admire so many of you guy's thought provoking opinions and eye for the tiniest of details in this case. You all ARE THE REASON why I enjoy WS and what truly sets it far, far apart from the caddy, gossip-filled message boards..

Lastly, am sorry that I did not give you guys more options to choose from[as I said last night I barely got the dang poll up..:crazy:] But will know better in the future should I dare to try creating a poll again [ya learn as ya go :)]

Thanks so much guys for your dedication to Haleigh's forum. I know that many of us have varying degrees of differences in our opinions but I DO KNOW that the vast majority of us Websleuthers are here for the same exact reason and therefor do stand united in "Justice For Haleigh!!!"

First I'd say:

THUD!

;)

Then I'd say:

Heck, I don't think LE will believe Misty until her story matches their evidence-backed theory.

Misty is toast anyway for lying constantly. There's little reasons for Misty to have kept lying like this other than self-preservation. I don't believe for a minute she loves Ron so much she's going to do 15-240 years for him.

I think her Ron tattoo was self-preservation. (He can't kill her for killing Haleigh if his name is on her backside now, can he? He'd always be the suspect in her murder.)

I don't think Misty was worried about Ron. If he was gonna kill her, he would've done it long before that tat. I had convinced myself that Ron knew that Misty wasn't guilty, but after Art's story on Ron's words for Hank, I'm back to not knowing what to think.

First I'd say:

THUD!

;)

Then I'd say:

Above BBM.. I agree, Emma but my fear is does LE have any "evidence"-based theory?[with "evidence" of course being keyword]... I can only pray that they do....

Above BBM.. I agree, Emma but my fear is does LE have any "evidence"-based theory?[with "evidence" of course being keyword]... I can only pray that they do....[/QUOTE]

BBM: You are not alone in that fear. You have plenty of company.

I am thinking that if/when the 'true' facts are told we will know because all of the pieces will begin to tie together and begin to make sense.

Most of the stories known today, including ToC's 'confession' do not answer all of the questions and actions of the players involved in this for me. There are parts that are plausible (OD, hit in head, etc) but we don't have a complete story with everyone involved -- thus their actions/responses.

If Misty implicates Ron and provides 'facts' around that which fit what we know then I will have more confidence in her story -- even if there isn't validating physical evidence or a body.

Misty may not know where HaLeigh was buried -- she knows enough to crack the case though IMO.

I am skeptical of ToC being the perp for many reasons but primarily that he stuck around when he could have been identified in the LE investigation or informed on ... or killed by Ron. I don't think he'd be involved in any killing and stick around to sweat it out ... he would though if he was just a part of the cover-up since he'd have the goods on who he helped as his insurance.

ToC foolishly inserted himself to implicate JO and play down his role to catch a break on the drug charges ... he admitted as much to Hank Sr. I don't think he'd do it if the risk was he'd implicate himself in HaLeigh's murder and go down for it ... he must have had an option to save himself by fingering Misty/Ron.

I don't think Misty was worried about Ron. If he was gonna kill her, he would've done it long before that tat. I had convinced myself that Ron knew that Misty wasn't guilty, but after Art's story on Ron's words for Hank, I'm back to not knowing what to think.

Above BBM.. Hi dodie! I was just curious about what you stated in your above post that is BBM.. Not sure what exactly you are referring to but would LOVE to know.. Definitely has me curious.. TIA whenever you have time to reply..:)

Misty passed out. Haleigh got Ron's dope. OD'd....Misty was there and Ron holds her responsible for Haleigh's death.

Ron gets help in disposing the of the body....Right before he leaves work...... By the time the 911 call is made, Haleigh's body has been removed "taken" from the house

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin