POLL - Kobe Bryant case dropped: How do you feel?

Yay or Nay

• Good - it should have been dropped!

Votes: 43 46.2%
  • Bad - it should had proceded!

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • No Opinion either way.

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Other... explain below

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
Documents unsealed. http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~28682~2506915,00.html
Former Denver prosecutor Craig Silverman said that the "tremendous number" of defense experts offers an additional explanation why the case against Bryant was dismissed.

"It tells me the defense was going to win and that's why the prosecution and the accuser folded their cards," Silverman said.

Also from RMN.
Lists of exhibits, inventories of physical evidence included

phone text messages for her ex-boyfriend, Matt Herr.

DNA swabs from her friend,

there is significant overlap between the Bryant team list and that of the prosecution.

Defense exhibits not duplicative of the prosecution list include 15 identified only as "Calgary photograph."

Documents released by the Eagle County District Attorney's Office last month confirmed that Faber made a trip to Calgary, Canada, in the summer of 2003 after Bryant's arrest, where she behaved publicly in a way that made some question whether she had really been victimized.

Listed by the defense is the March 8 issue of the Globe supermarket weekly, which pictured Faber partying during that Calgary trip, with the headline, "Kobe Accuser Goes WILD!"

exhibits pertaining to what prior defense motions identified as her suicide attempts on Feb. 23, 2003, in Fort Collins, and May 30, 2003, in Eagle

Official docs here.
Even the attorney of record withdrew?

Hopefully all the info will be made public after the civil case.

When you see what was going to be allowed in I can't imagine how the Pro's thought they could have pulled it off!

Suicide Attempts -allowed

Pictures of Her Partying in Canada AFTER getting 20 grand from the State due to "trauma"-allowed

Pictures Taken From Hotel Camera(Wonder what they revealed!)-allowed

Text Messages-allowed

Her Handwritten Letters to Friend(can only imagine what they said!)-allowed

I could go on and on *but* just wait until they actually release the docs.............I really belive it's going to change some minds.
I also think it's safe to say that since all this and more will be in the Civial case she won't get a dime!!!

Messie, someone who is in the know said something about the civil case possibly being withdrawn due to her retracting quite a bit of her initial allegations to the DA's. I don't know if that's true, but I do know how L. Wood operates and he NEVER asks for less than several million. Something's weird with this one.

I, for one, would love to see the content of those text messages to quell, or substantiate the rumors that they (Kate Faber and her ex-bf) schemed to go after Kobe for money.

If Team Kobe didn't feel they had a strong defense they wouldve pulled an OReilly by now and settled.........They haven't and that speaks volumes to me.

The instant I get my hands on any docs they will be posted ASAP!!!!!!!

She had no credibility to begin with ,imo,but then to get Lin Wood behind her?
She might as well have come out and admitted she lied..........I think
Johnnie Cochran has more credibility than Lin Wood!!!!!!!!!

I think it was just 4 the money and the fame
I think the Kobe Bryant's sense of entitlement meant that he had the personality of a rapist and didn't care whether he had consent.

If you read the police report posted on the Smoking Gun web site, Kobe Bryant admitted that he liked to ejaculate in women's faces. The dude was a straight up creep.

The victim was not the world's most sympathetic victim, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't raped.

I think the Kobe Bryant's sense of entitlement meant that he had the personality of a rapist and didn't care whether he had consent.

If you read the police report posted on the Smoking Gun web site, Kobe Bryant admitted that he liked to ejaculate in women's faces. The dude was a straight up creep.

The victim was not the world's most sympathetic victim, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't raped.
Omg that’s f up I didn’t know or even think he was like that wow and he was always my favorite sports player

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back