Poll: Should LP accept 200K for Search

Should LP accpet the 200K to continue to search for Caylee?

• Yes

Votes: 249 65.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 22.1%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 47 12.4%

• Total voters
I voted no. I am in complete agreement with Mark Klauss on this.
Lanie

Okay, here is the way I see it. Anywhere you see any of the Anthony Family names, someone is making money. TES is, Nancy Grace is, Kid Finders, all the rag mags, all the interviewing stations and so on. So, no big deal who makes money. If the case ends in convictions every book writer, movie writer, tv writer and so on will make money. No big deal. As far as the filming, well, it documents, if it happens, so that the prosecution and defense have that for Court use. It also documents for future criminal research. Yes, it will be out there in the world. Just don't watch it. There are plenty of others out there, for goodness sake we have JBR's autopsy photos, plenty of shows we all watch that have actual footage of finding of remains. I think if someone is emotionally invested they would choose not to watch those shows, if not, I find them to be rather enlightening about the criminal mind, and am generally curious about morbid stuff anyway. Guess it is part of my job that makes me that way. How many saw the photos of Anna Nicole on the floor and watched for hours about a tragic death? You get the idea. I see no harm being done, lots of documentation, and do not care how many people, and there will be many, who make money off Caylee's case or anyone elses, I just see someone actually willing to look for her, and having the time and dedication to get it done. JMO as usual.

I agree completely. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

You know at first I thought that the filming of any search for a missing child is in bad taste. I think it's disrespectful to the family involved to turn a search for any missing person into a money making endevour BUT..I have sat back and watched this case turn into a three ring circus mostly because of the A's behavior. This is not your typical missing child case. The A's declared war on LE when the evidence turned this investigation into a recovery search. The A's were so on LP's side when he got their daughter bailed out of jail but when LP saw the evidence and launched his search for a body, the A's declared war on LP. Then when TES came into the picture and CA realized that they were searching for a body they declared war on them also. They have turned this search for their little grandaughter into a "meet & greet" , an open house and now a press conference. The A's by their own hand have turned this case from a search for Caylee into some sort of PR stunt to save KC. I think TM is a good man who has taken the death of his own daughter and turned it into a life long career of searching for others. He has alot of morals and I applaude him for that but he isn't equipped to deal with people of the A's character. I know alot of you might disagree with me but I feel this case has turned into much more than a missing child. Maybe we the public haven't lost site of whats important in this and thats to find Caylee but the A's seem to have made it their priority to save their daughter at the expense of Caylee. I think LP is just the man we need for this situation and if I could say one thing to him it would be..LP, do what you have to do to find our little Caylee and put the person who is responsible for her death where she belongs.

I agree completely. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Fact is- someone is going to do a movie, regardless! If it is done while the actual search is going on, then it is all recorded and can't be dismissed as planting evidence. I would like for at least one F.B.I. person on hand. This could help future searches as well as little Kaylee.
LP has the know how and contacts to bring in pros. to help.
As long as the profits don't go into the hands of anyone involved with the disappearance and/or possible cover-up of this case, or people who pose to be something they are not.
LP has benn upfront from the git-go and he has -stated the earnings would go into the search. Then great !

Just find this poor little girl!

He will be darned if he does or if he doesn't why not just go ahead and use the money for the search... Someone has to do it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back