Poll - Was Cindy source for Chloroform?

Was Cindy the source for the Chloroform?

• Yes

Votes: 27 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 329 83.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 39 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI

The only way to obtain chloroform is to obtain it for academic reasons – such as for a science class or research – or for industrial use with a license. The average consumer cannot acquire chloroform using easily accessible methods.

http://sleep.lovetoknow.com/Chloroform_for_Sleep

Weren't some of her friends in school? Do we know what they were in school for? Maybe she talked one of them into stealing some chloroform for her if they were taking labs or something? Not that that would be easy, but I can see this as an avenue, and I can definitely see said friend not wanting to admit to it either.

CA is not the source for the Chloroform. The chronic dilemma is convincing her that she is not the source for Chlorophyll.
jmo

I do not think CA was the source for the chloroform. I wonder if KC knew someone that manufactured meth. Chloroform can be used as a solvent in the manufacturing of meth.

IMO and this is based on past, personal experience - KC got the chloroform from grandma's house. I say this because I had to clean out several "old ladies" houses (BFF's mom, my gram, one of my in-laws aunts, etc.) and the things we found! But, especially the things we found in medicine chests, bathroom closets, etc. I even found a large baby food jar of mercury - YES, that mercury, like you used to have in thermometers. Can't tell ya what I had to go through to get rid of that! But, I do believe that KC "rooted around" in grandma's bathroom (maybe even under the kitchen sink) when she stole that check and all and found a very old bottle of "something" which turned out to be cholorform. But that is just my own opinion.

Justice will not be served unless Casey gets the Death Penalty. If I was on the Jury I would have NO problem giving her the DP.

If a Jury can find Tiffany Cole Guilty of Murder and sentence her to death, then they can do the same with Casey. Tiffany is the only woman on Florida Death Row.

Hopefully Casey will soon be joining her.

I hope members of the jury see past the fact that Casey is a young woman who was a "mom" and focus on the fact that she killed her precious little girl and because of that she deserves nothing less than the Death Penalty. ( I know I sound way harsh).

IMO and this is based on past, personal experience - KC got the chloroform from grandma's house. I say this because I had to clean out several "old ladies" houses (BFF's mom, my gram, one of my in-laws aunts, etc.) and the things we found! But, especially the things we found in medicine chests, bathroom closets, etc. I even found a large baby food jar of mercury - YES, that mercury, like you used to have in thermometers. Can't tell ya what I had to go through to get rid of that! But, I do believe that KC "rooted around" in grandma's bathroom (maybe even under the kitchen sink) when she stole that check and all and found a very old bottle of "something" which turned out to be cholorform. But that is just my own opinion.

OT:Your post brought back lots of memories. We used to get mercury from the Dentist in small vials to play with. I remember shining dimes and playing with it on a plate on the floor in the living room when I was about 6. Years ago we cleaned out my Mom-In-Law's home (75 years in family) and found 30 year old home canned food, cleaning products from nearly the turn of the century and lots of hazardous waste of various sorts. Same thing happened when my Grandparents passed and we cleaned out the family homestead of about 120 years.

Back to our regularlyscheduled thread: I think this is a plausible answer to the chloroform question. My gut feeling is KC tried to clean out the trunk with anything really smelly and worked as a "cleaner" where she actually cleaned with bleach and acetone. The only trouble with my theory is I don't remember seeing any bleach stains in that trunk liner and both of these substances leave bleach stains on dark fabrics (in my experience).

This makes a lot more sense than thinking Cindy somehow supplied the chloroform. I really doubt Cindy had access to any chloroform relating to her work and even if she did, why bring it home?

OT:Your post brought back lots of memories. We used to get mercury from the Dentist in small vials to play with. I remember shining dimes and playing with it on a plate on the floor in the living room when I was about 6. Years ago we cleaned out my Mom-In-Law's home (75 years in family) and found 30 year old home canned food, cleaning products from nearly the turn of the century and lots of hazardous waste of various sorts. Same thing happened when my Grandparents passed and we cleaned out the family homestead of about 120 years.

Back to our regularlyscheduled thread: I think this is a plausible answer to the chloroform question. My gut feeling is KC tried to clean out the trunk with anything really smelly and worked as a "cleaner" where she actually cleaned with bleach and acetone. The only trouble with my theory is I don't remember seeing any bleach stains in that trunk liner and both of these substances leave bleach stains on dark fabrics (in my experience).[/QUOTE]

BBM

Here's something that might put a little punch BACK into your theory. We have a back patio that is carpeted with indoor/outdoor carpet. After a pet pee'd on it (and on someone's advice), I was able to pour STRAIGHT BLEACH on the spots & they did NOT bleach out. It's a dark burgundy carpet, and it has the look of fabric (not plastic-y-looking, like astro-turf), but whatever it's made of doesn't bleach out. Could it be that the carpets used in trunks are of a similar nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname