Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The odds of KC being innocent is about the same odds that I will wake up skinny tommorow morning, have grown a few inches (Im 4'11"), turn on the TV and see that Ive won 3.5 million dollars.

I know this was originally posted ages ago, but I just read this thread and wanted to respond. The reason she's lying about it is because if she told the truth about Caylee's death, deliberate or accidental, it would make her look bad. Casey is all about outward appearance and looking good. Oh, and add to that, that she's a compulsive liar. She lies even when she doesn't have a reason. She lies about random, meaningless bull****. She lies about important events. She lies to get out of situations where she'd have to put herself out. She lies to garner sympathy and nickle and dime money from friends and family. She lies just to lie. She also lies to get her way.

The only "truths" in her written statement to police were that she would lie, steal, and do whatever she had to do, and that she frequented clubs. She added the "to find my daughter" 'cause she knew damn well the jig was up and everything was going to come out. Again, it's all about Casey looking good.

If she had worked as hard at getting an actual job and functioning as a self sufficient single mother, as she did at fabricating la bella vita, and avoiding "adulthood," she'd be a freaking millionaire.

She's pathetic! The shame about all of this is that no one would've/could've given a rat's *advertiser censored* about her "status," imagined or otherwise. They were just having a good time. What a selfish, manipulative, lazy piece of work.

Caylee was an accessory for Casey. Caylee went out of fasion, and there you have it. Time to move on to the fall 2008 collection.

Fortunately, the Fall 2008 collection in Orange County is a blue jumpsuit, pink handcuffs, thick silver chain, and pink ankle shackles. It's all the rage among moms who murder their babies.

Good post HeSaidSheSaid. :clap:

I know this was originally posted ages ago, but I just read this thread and wanted to respond. The reason she's lying about it is because if she told the truth about Caylee's death, deliberate or accidental, it would make her look bad. Casey is all about outward appearance and looking good. Oh, and add to that, that she's a compulsive liar. She lies even when she doesn't have a reason. She lies about random, meaningless bull****. She lies about important events. She lies to get out of situations where she'd have to put herself out. She lies to garner sympathy and nickle and dime money from friends and family. She lies just to lie. She also lies to get her way.

The only "truths" in her written statement to police were that she would lie, steal, and do whatever she had to do, and that she frequented clubs. She added the "to find my daughter" 'cause she knew damn well the jig was up and everything was going to come out. Again, it's all about Casey looking good.

If she had worked as hard at getting an actual job and functioning as a self sufficient single mother, as she did at fabricating la bella vita, and avoiding "adulthood," she'd be a freaking millionaire.

She's pathetic! The shame about all of this is that no one would've/could've given a rat's *advertiser censored* about her "status," imagined or otherwise. They were just having a good time. What a selfish, manipulative, lazy piece of work.

Caylee was an accessory for Casey. Caylee went out of fasion, and there you have it. Time to move on to the fall 2008 collection.

Fortunately, the Fall 2008 collection in Orange County is a blue jumpsuit, pink handcuffs, thick silver chain, and pink ankle shackles. It's all the rage among moms who murder their babies.

This is the perfect summary.

I can't believe there are 9 people here that are pretty sure she is innocent and 5 that are sure she is. Who the world could believe that??? That is unbelievable.

I can't believe there are 9 people here that are pretty sure she is innocent and 5 that are sure she is. Who the world could believe that??? That is unbelievable.
the poll is 2 months old.

Yeah, could it be a joke? My thought when I saw this poll up again was, "There's actually doubt anymore? You've got to be kidding!"

I think they were the same 9 people who were here from the defense team. LOL (Sorry, had to say it!)

So, say we at WS are the jury. Most of us don’t believe KCs concocted story about the nanny.

What's a defense team to do?

KC changes her plea to GUILTY.
......I don’t think this will happen, and JB and high profile team appear frothing with eagerness to showboat the potential “trial of the decade”.

or

KC continues to plead NOT GUILTY and her defense is...what's left but.... she’s not responsible for causing Caylee’s death.
......Because she BLAMES her parents/or mother for causing her extreme duress and anguish, or provoking her (title-yet-to-come) mental condition, and that is what caused Caylee’s death. But not KC, she's not guilty as charged. Of course, KC will be unable to remember any specific details around Caylee’s death.....that is part of the illness. Her parents will be put on trial to defend themselves. KC never takes the stand.
.....Remember JBs “ the public does not know half of it....” comment.

Think this could happen?

So, say we at WS are the jury. Most of us don’t believe KCs concocted story about the nanny.

What's a defense team to do?

KC changes her plea to GUILTY.
......I don’t think this will happen, and JB and high profile team appear frothing with eagerness to showboat the potential “trial of the decade”.

or

KC continues to plead NOT GUILTY and her defense is...what's left but.... she’s not responsible for causing Caylee’s death.
......Because she BLAMES her parents/or mother for causing her extreme duress and anguish, or provoking her (title-yet-to-come) mental condition, and that is what caused Caylee’s death. But not KC, she's not guilty as charged. Of course, KC will be unable to remember any specific details around Caylee’s death.....that is part of the illness. Her parents will be put on trial to defend themselves. KC never takes the stand.

Think this could happen?

Bold mine.

No one will care if she thinks her mother was mean to her...... but I've had a feeling for some time - especially since they don't seem to be changing her defense argument:eek: that Casey would roll on her mother at the end to save herself. One of those 2 killed Caylee and both may be full of BS for all we know. It IS crazy.

same odds that T b*ndy , C M*nson, S Sm*th, and J Da*mer have of being innocent.

Well there IS no other half of the story, or we would have heard it .

Well there IS no other half of the story, or we would have heard it .

Possibly KC is still working on it.

She must have a lot of free time on her hands now...no more parties, no more bars, no more boyfriends(not even 3), no more job (opps she didn't have one did she)......nothing but time.

Maybe it is time to lock and load this poll. We need to start again, a Part II, when the trial opens. Suggesting that everyone who wants to give theories or strategies to move to another established thread for coherence. (Look at the date of this thread! Geesh, impossible poll! There is now a body....)

BTW, it would be good to lock it now--record of who was right, wrong, justified, nicest, fairest, etc. : )

Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member