Poll: Which Family Member

Who knows what happened and/or where Caylee's remains are?

• KC acting alone

Votes: 78 29.5%
  • CA acting alone

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • GA acting alone

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • LA acting alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KC and CA

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • KC and GA

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • KC and LA

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • CA and GA

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • CA and LA

• GA and LA

• KC, CA, and GA

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • KC, CA and LA

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • KC, GA and LA

• KC, CA, GA and LA

Votes: 76 28.8%
  • KC and some other non-family member person

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • None of the family

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think KC is the culprit :furious: and at least CA & GA know/have known. Not sure about LA...

When we first heard of the baby being gone, CA was beside herself -- on 911 blabbering away about her grandaughter and trying to get KC thrown in jail for fraud. Shortly after, she seemingly became KCs biggest defender. The ONLY reason that I can see for her 180 degree change in outward attitude toward KC, especially in light of her dear grandaughter being missing, is that she is protecting someone else. I think that someone is possibly GA & that he may have aided in a coverup.
Just my opinion...

OB

I think KC is the culprit :furious: and at least CA & GA know/have known. Not sure about LA...

When we first heard of the baby being gone, CA was beside herself -- on 911 blabbering away about her grandaughter and trying to get KC thrown in jail for fraud. Shortly after, she seemingly became KCs biggest defender. The ONLY reason that I can see for her 180 degree change in outward attitude toward KC, especially in light of her dear grandaughter being missing, is that she is protecting someone else. I think that someone is possibly GA & that he may have aided in a coverup.
Just my opinion...

OB

I blame the family dynamic for CA's change you referenced. I think CA slid back into enabling and appeasing her daughter.

Bumping this up to make sure everyone who can vote, does.

Here's the results of what people were thinking till today. I wonder how the results would change if this poll were today?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back