Poll: Will you buy Mark Furhman's New Book in which he identifies who killed JBR?

Does the Mark Fuhrman book mark the beginning of the new RDI revolution

• Yes

Votes: 85 59.9%
  • No

Votes: 57 40.1%

• Total voters
Actually, hopefully a side effect of a lot of people buying this book will be its persuading publishers that there is an ongoing appetite for discussion of this case.

YOUR BOOK WILL BE PUBLISHED Have no doubt about that.

I don't!

I am not sure why that guy reacted quite so strongly to your post on Amazon or why, given his loathing of Fuhrman, he bought the book....
Having said that, I sort of weakly defended Fuhrman without actually knowing the first thing about the guy and had to temper my response slightly in view of the fact that he is unquestionably controversial...

He's controversial for the wrong reasons, though. Not so much for what he DID do as for how he was slandered by Johnnie Cocharan. And that's ALL I'll say on that.

Anyway, Dave, you aren't a 'nobody.' I think it's fair to say that everyone in the Justice for JonBenet community knows you and that the majority of these - IDI included - would buy it. That's a much larger guaranteed market than a fair few authors have!

I mean, there are fewer posters nowadays but there are often large numbers of guests: there were 18 guests at one time on here the other day!

Hi Sophie.

Interesting that Furhman continues to suspect the Ramseys regardless of ML exhoneration of the Ramseys.

A LOT of people continue to suspect them regardless of their "exoneration".

Anyway, Dave, you aren't a 'nobody.' I think it's fair to say that everyone in the Justice for JonBenet community knows you and that the majority of these - IDI included - would buy it. That's a much larger guaranteed market than a fair few authors have!

I mean, there are fewer posters nowadays but there are often large numbers of guests: there were 18 guests at one time on here the other day!

I always carry the torch of hope.

Fuhrman's a professional law enforcement agent, Tadpole. He sees that for what it is. -SD

Hi SD.

ya .... somehow it doesn't seem , errr as PC, now that JR has the exoneration.

A LOT of people continue to suspect them regardless of their "exoneration". - DeeDee

Hi DeeDee,

ya .... there will always be that split. :waitasec:

SD,have you thought about self-publishing? right off the top of my head,lulu.com is one.And surely there are others.

while I don't agree with everything Fuhrman has done in the past,I think Thomas made a good choice in having faith in him to review the evidence.he must have had his reasons for that.
as far as Fuhrman being arrogant,I think it was his very first book signing in which he seemed genuinely surprised that anyone even showed up at all! I really didn't detect any arrogance.
And I don't think he planted the glove.remember Kato heard a big bang outside the house around the time OJ would have been returning,(which was probably him running into the ac unit),and I think he unknowingly dropped the glove then.It's just a shame things turned out the way they did.

Fuhrman's a professional law enforcement agent, Tadpole. He sees that for what it is. -SD

Hi SD.

ya .... somehow it doesn't seem , errr as PC, now that JR has the exoneration.

I believe that was the intent. I get what you mean, though.

JMO8778 said:
SD,have you thought about self-publishing? right off the top of my head,lulu.com is one.And surely there are others.

I have considered it, but I like to keep my options open for now.

Dunno whether anyone else has started this yet. I am trying to curb my enthusiasm and not go straight to the JBR section and I must say that the general premise of the book - that the media is sabotaging justice - is a bit disingenuous in that he *does* exempt Fox from any criticism for what appear to be totally selfish reasons.

One thing I haven't seen him address yet is what F.Lee Bailey calls the worst thing ever to happen to American justice - namely, the introduction of TV cameras to court proceedings.

Not that this diminishes anything he may have to say about JBR but the book is severely limited so far...

thanks,I was wondering if it was worth ordering.(I had it in my cart but decided to order a cookbook instead,lol).keep letting us know what you think,if don't mind.

I want the book. I've read his previous ones, and he was definitely thrown under the bus in the OJ trial.

thanks,I was wondering if it was worth ordering.(I had it in my cart but decided to order a cookbook instead,lol).keep letting us know what you think,if don't mind.

Of course, jmo: my pleasure.

i'm going to order it tonight.

not exactly a Fuhrman fan, not a foe. . . . . but curious as to what he has to say .. . .

So this is where the new Mark Fuhrman book discussion is? I started a thread in the book club forum a little while ago. It didn't go anywhere! I'm a huge Fuhrman fan. I know there is the controversy that follows him, but to me, he's a terrific detective. Sticks with the facts and stays focus. I just ordered the book from Amazon. I hope it's here by the weekend.

So this is where the new Mark Fuhrman book discussion is? I started a thread in the book club forum a little while ago. It didn't go anywhere! I'm a huge Fuhrman fan. I know there is the controversy that follows him, but to me, he's a terrific detective. Sticks with the facts and stays focus. I just ordered the book from Amazon. I hope it's here by the weekend.

Welcome.

I thought his book was a good read. Of course, more time spent on the JBR case would have been nice, but that wasn’t the premise of the book. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, but let’s just say that he’s not IDI.

"I don't think anybody is an idiot for believing in the intruder theory. But I do think those who do probably don't work in law enforcement" – Mark Fuhrman

No - will just wait until one of the "yesses" buys it and reads it and they can just tell me who he says killed JBR.

No - will just wait until one of the "yesses" buys it and reads it and they can just tell me who he says killed JBR.

I'm with ya. Somebody spill the beans. Pretty please? It won't spoil it for anyone...really!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back