Poor little rich girl

I'm not going to knock Paris because of her looks, because she was born that way. I do think that she tries to make the most of what she has, although the sleazy outfits are stupid.

I think she's undergone some growth on a personal level lately, but I could be wrong. Old habits die hard.

The money is her grandfather's to do what he wants. I suspect she's had an inkling he might do something of this nature all along.

"Paris Hilton" has become a cottage industry of sorts and she's making her own money off that, so I'm sure she'll be just fine.

I hope she does charitable things someday, too. (Maybe she has already)

I think people are making far more out of things, than what is really there. Yes, that is her grandfather... but it was never a given that she would get a lot of his money... he has 7 other kids and a mass of other grandkids, as well... she's in a long line of those that could inherit some of his money. Besides, her wealth base came from her parents and to which they make huge bucks not only off of the Hilton empire but also other high-end endeavors her father has taken on outside of the Hilton company. Believe me, her grandfather donating his money to charity is not a big loss for anyone in that extremely wealthy family. Besides, she has already established her own wealth with her own endeavors outside of the family money. Anything she would have inherited from her grandfather would not be a break or make financial issue to her world... she's already set for life.

Its ironic that the Barron sued his own fathers estate for precisely this reason.

IMO everyone in that family already has received large trust funds plus other assets.

I hope she does charitable things someday, too. (Maybe she has already)
I do too. Also, she wasn't a bad looking gal before she changed her hair color and did all that plastic surgery. I don't know WHY people screw up their looks. I guess the pressure to be something you are not is overwhelming in Hollywood.

I do too. Also, she wasn't a bad looking gal before she changed her hair color and did all that plastic surgery. I don't know WHY people screw up their looks. I guess the pressure to be something you are not is overwhelming in Hollywood.

I didn't realize she's had much plastic surgery. She has little *advertiser censored*, a big nose and a weird eye. I know that she has some sort of condition with her eye and that she had surgery to try to fix it.

I think there's pressure everywhere to be something different than what we naturally are. I can't believe all the people that get boob jobs, nose jobs, Botox... I'm starting to think more people do that stuff than not! :crazy:

I think she's kind of gangly with really big feet, too. That stuff can't really be overcome, though.

Best thing the guy could have done. I remember reading quite a while ago how he was embarassed by his family (kids and grandkids). I wouldn't want to hand them a ton of money so they could continue on with the lifestyles he disapproved of after I'm gone either.

To Barron's heirs – who include Paris – will go the remaining three percent: some $69 million, which is said to be taxable.

:laugh: According to calculations by New York's Daily News, Paris, who once foresaw a $100 million inheritance, is now likely looking at $5 million. :eek: :D

Hilton has eight children and numerous grandchildren in addition to the 26-year-old celebrated Beverly Hills socialite.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20168283,00.html

And to me, she even isn't THAT pretty... (prettier yes, than me, but her nose, ummm not cute....I think her sis Nicky is MUCH prettier....and less papparazzi hungry as well.

I sort of like Nicky. Seems a BIT more normal, lol. And yes, very pretty. And not afraid to actually maybe work or something crazy like that, lol.

I sort of like Nicky. Seems a BIT more normal, lol. And yes, very pretty. And not afraid to actually maybe work or something crazy like that, lol.

I agree. She does seem a bit more normal. And, I think, far prettier than her sister.

I've seen pictures of Paris with her original nose, brown eyes and hair. Much prettier, I think. She looks better now when she's not wearing a lot of makeup. Overall, she's ewwwwwwwwww to me, though that's more because of her lack of undies and the sex tape.

I've seen pictures of Paris with her original nose, brown eyes and hair. Much prettier, I think. She looks better now when she's not wearing a lot of makeup. Overall, she's ewwwwwwwwww to me, though that's more because of her lack of undies and the sex tape.
That is what I posted earlier...I thought she looked WAY prettier BEFORE the so called improvements! LOL!:cool:

Hi Dean,

I must have missed your post!! Great minds and all...LOL

Hi Dean,

I must have missed your post!! Great minds and all...LOL
LOL! What is she going to do with ONLY 5 Million?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Wonder if the guys will still be lined up to date her like before? It will be interesting to see won't it? ;)

LOL! What is she going to do with ONLY 5 Million?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Wonder if the guys will still be lined up to date her like before? It will be interesting to see won't it? ;)

Hey, at least she's good for something!!!

I can't believe Baron had eight children and he's leaving that much money to charity. I hope that they all really have already received lots from him, because if not, he is a horrible unloving man to his many children and future generations many decades from now.

I think the Big Daddy of the Hilton clan is a smart man. His father did the same that he is now carrying on in tradition. Give the the heirs just enough to get them started (5 Million is plenty!) and let them make their own fortune while he helps those less fortunate. I don't believe Paris or the others thought it would be any different...so they weren't counting on his billions. Paris is making enough to support herself...especially since there is so little of her to support. : P

I can't believe Baron had eight children and he's leaving that much money to charity. I hope that they all really have already received lots from him, because if not, he is a horrible unloving man to his many children and future generations many decades from now.

Hi txsvicki-

I think the Hiltons have lived quite the high life off the fruits of the previous generations' labor. They have had it good!

I think the Big Daddy of the Hilton clan is a smart man. His father did the same that he is now carrying on in tradition. Give the the heirs just enough to get them started (5 Million is plenty!) and let them make their own fortune while he helps those less fortunate. I don't believe Paris or the others thought it would be any different...so they weren't counting on his billions. Paris is making enough to support herself...especially since there is so little of her to support. : P

He sued his fathers estate and won.
Like I said above I am sure that Paris and all have received trust funds and assets well beyond 5 million ...
I am also sure that the Hilton's probably each have stock in the company.

Leaving them about $70 million can hardly be called 'horrible'.... plus they're all already riding on his money now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back