Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed this is Stacy and her family can get some closure.

I can imagine Drew sitting in his cell all smug this morning. Pfft!!

In my opinion only based on the news articles I have read and now seen on the news this morning.....TMZ is/was correct.....however, they spilled the beans and the IL State Police, etc were trying to keep it quiet.

It went from the TMZ report was not true to yes they are in the area when the police released a report......but not saying they were looking for Stacy ....to setting up a media staging area but won't say the area they are in and of course will not say what they are looking for.

JMOO

I agree with you. I am not sure about the story of drew talking but I think they have found her.

I think the accomplice is someone never mentioned in the media but is a son of one of the players.

Anyway they can have a change of venue to Peru for Drew??????????????? :)

its possible that DP told someone the truth but said it in a way that at least to him he didn't think they would take it seriously. like someone asking him if he killed stacy and dp saying yeah, and i buried her xxxxx laughing the whole time.

Now my concern is that they check the WHOLE hunting area.....remember Drew saying that maybe she went to be with her mom?????

and there is also Lacey.......

Any theories on who this accomplice is?

Per TMZ website

"Will County Sheriff's deputies and prosecutors took the alleged accomplice to Peoria Friday, and the accomplice led them to private hunting grounds. The owner allowed authorities to enter his property and the accomplice then led them to the site where Stacy's body was allegedly buried. The accomplice told authorities the body was stuffed in a metal drum that had been buried underground.

I was cautiously hopeful when I read the TMZ story but I am feeling really good now that the Chicago Tribune & the Sun Times have picked up on this story as well.

Crossing my fingers that they find Stacy today & have enough evidence to prosecute Drew!

Any theories on who this accomplice is?

Per TMZ website

"Will County Sheriff's deputies and prosecutors took the alleged accomplice to Peoria Friday, and the accomplice led them to private hunting grounds. The owner allowed authorities to enter his property and the accomplice then led them to the site where Stacy's body was allegedly buried. The accomplice told authorities the body was stuffed in a metal drum that had been buried underground.

I have heard rumors way back, the son of a player last name initial M.

IMO TMZ is almost ALWAYS accurate.

I hate they gave the info out if LE didn't want it out. But, when I saw TMZ had reported this, in my mind I thought "This must be true"

I don't always like how they report, but there info is normally spot on.

JMO

I don't want to guess on who the "accomplice" was but I sure hope (honestly) that he was given immunity and is somewhere safe and that he talks about EVERYTHING he knows cause I have a feeling that there is alot more to this story that he can talk about......I want Drew held responsible - period!!!

I really hope this is it and they finally find her. My thoughts are with Cass and her family.

The info from TMZ's article that has me going :eek: is the fact the dogs went to the exact location the guy told LE Stacy was.
Then they put prongs in and hit a solid object, could be the drum.

This is looking like it could be it y'all.

Praying Stacy is found today so her family can lay her to rest.

could be his brother

its possible but his brother has already talked with LE quite a while ago. he's admitted to helping him move a barrel to the car. that was why he tried to kill himself. so if it was his brother i think he would have told them back then.

its possible but his brother has already talked with LE quite a while ago. he's admitted to helping him move a barrel to the car. that was why he tried to kill himself. so if it was his brother i think he would have told them back then.

There is the other brother Paul but I don't think he would risk losing his family to help Drew at all.

I know "hate" is such a strong word and I always correct my 5 year old when he says things like "I hate when that happens" to say "dislike"

BUT in drew peterson's case; I can honestly say I hate that you know what. Never have I loathed a man this much. He makes my blood boil with his arrogance, above the law attitude, his smirk, his sociopathic behaviorism, his smugness, lack of compassion, and above all his cocky demeanor........may he rot in hell foever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500