Possible Diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Welcome OneLostGirl!

I have to disagree with this part of your assesment. You do not really have the withdrawal symptoms from Cocaine as compared to say Heroin or Meth, especially if you haven't been using it that long. Cocaine is expensive and fairly prevalent around Orlando in some circles (such as possibly the rap promoter scene she seems to have gotten involved in with TonE) and would also explain the LARGE amounts of money she quickly ran up on Cindy's CC as well as the theft of money from Amy, needed to support the habit -especially if she was hooking up every one around her (TonE and friends, etc.)

Just another Party Girl trying to look cool to her new circle of friends.

Muzicman, MAYBE if they'd only done coke a FEW times they wouldn't have bad withdrawl symptoms but I've seen coke user's who would kill their mother to get some.

Meth....a lot cheaper might be what she done a bit of. Well...........it's just a cheap coke. Like you say, she sure might have been hooking up friends.

Also, there are a whole lot of new drugs being used today. Primarily prescription drugs. They are the rage with teenagers and college students and most likely clubbers
My son's friend , a lovely guy, married, never woke up one morning from using Scrips..and nobody every knew he was using them. He was working oh his Phd. at UC Irvine! Go figure!

xxxxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

OneLostGrl. snip......

I would love to know her background..........how she grew up, what she did in High School, her relationship with her mom and dad, her brother.... That would tell us so much more. I'm sure LE has that info.

Guess I'm saying, "What we don't know we could write a book with"

Time will tell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I'd love to know more too!!

It's good to see you, mama :):blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online