Possible IT, Computer & Tech. Connection to the Long Island Case, Perp & Victims

I was reading on another thread, the conversation about BTK and his communications. I remembered he had asked LE if they could trace a Floppy Disk. Of course LE said no. And they were able to track the disk to his PC at the church and had his name Dennis. So that got me thinking, if BTK who had little to no computer skills, was using his church PC to write things about his killings and so on. Why not the LISK? If he is so tech savvy, I would bet he has some sort of digital fingerprint out there in the www. So how could we find it? There are millions of personal blogs, online diaries, and videos. How would he "code" key search words, so that something like this is not easily found with a simple google search? It is a needle in a hay stack, but in my down time, I will try to start looking into some blogs and see where the www takes me. Wish me luck.

So I started searching and using search terms *advertiser censored* or halfbreed and strangled or dismembered, I found this sick twisted blog (?) It looks like the content is blocked due to violation of tos, but what you can read is enough to know that the author is VERY twisted!

http://underground-land.blogspot.com/2012/07/intestinal-disgorge-sociopath.html?m=1

So apparently this sicko (from above post) makes ( music ??? ) with (songs ??) titled

The hooker butcher

From stalking to killing

*advertiser censored* splattered walls

Unheard screams

Strangled and hacked to pieces

How to dispose of bodies

And many more with even sicker titles

http://searchmp3.mobi/intestinal-disgorge-*advertiser censored*-splattered-walls

Hmmm.. how about someone with the Initials RR - worked at Level 3 Communications at Penn Plaza...
Lives in Massapequa
Faked his own death at Jones Beach
Recently arrested for impersonating a police officer and attempting to kidnap women.
Maybe nothing - but a history of bullying, abuse and trying to escape
I know the slueths here may be able to come up with some rebuttles or additional ammunition on this potential suspect - ( I stress potential,,, seems weird he'd actually be trying to pull something again)...

Thanks PB and CM! I use my smartphone to get online. I wasn't even aware it could get a virus! I 'm SUCH a tech tard! Can I do a virus scan on my phone? Is there an app for that?

I use Kaspersky for my smartphone.
Criminals are having a field day hacking smart phones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back