Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

Hi everyone. I don't post often, but I just had to when I saw this. You know how they implant chips in your pets so they can be found if they're missing? Why can't they do the same thing with humans? If I keep reading, I bet someone already suggested this!

Duh! I'm so helpful, aren't I? pip just said that! Don't mind me - I'm a white haired old lady!

Scary thoughts come to me, though, about this. If someone wanted to badly enough, they could take a knife and cut out the chip. Also, it could be mis-used if the wrong people come into power and decide to start tracking all of us on where we go and where we've been which would be an invasion of our privacy.

I wish there were an answer, though, to help us find these missing people easier to I understand the idea coming up.

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-s...publish-susans-diary-20110826,0,4481607.story

Raw Video -- Interview with Josh Powell following confrontation at Honk and Wave.

This 9:12 video is extremely interesting. My sincerest apologies if this has been posted and discussed elsewhere.

Thanks. I had not seen this video.

I sincerely don't know if Josh's father is trying to deflect blame on his son by beaming about his relationship with Susan or if he is nuts. On one hand, it is clearly a motive for a man to kill his wife if he finds she is having sex with his father, on the other it makes the dad look like he is the guilty party. I just don't know what to think about this mess. They are clearly insane.

I haven't read anything about Josh's mom. I would love to know what she thinks about all this.

I haven't read anything about Josh's mom. I would love to know what she thinks about all this.

She lives in Utah and respecting her privacy, wishes to remain under the radar and not speak pubicly.

Having Steve Powell as an ex and the hell he put her through to get her divorce, I can certainly understand why she feels this way.

I found the raw video from the interview very interesting. So glad the reporter just kept after Josh about all the lies and inconsistencies in his story. Josh Powell was so rattled, he started pulling out without the boys in their car seats and the van door wide open. Keep talking Josh. You're giving LE all the more ammo for when they bust yer *advertiser censored*!

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-s...publish-susans-diary-20110826,0,4481607.story

Raw Video -- Interview with Josh Powell following confrontation at Honk and Wave.

This 9:12 video is extremely interesting. My sincerest apologies if this has been posted and discussed elsewhere.

Wow... I had not heard of him trying to activate two cell phones before. Also, I could not believe how he said he was protecting his sons and then starts driving with the back door open and his son was not seatbelted in.

He just does not seem smart enough to get away with murder.

Very interesting. I love how he sniffles and tries soooo hard to squeeze out a couple tears while he is waxing poetic about how it is aaallll about "protecting the boys!" They why the cuss did he throw them in the car and bring them over to the circus his father created? If he wanted to "protect the boys," he would just keep them at home with the tv turned off.

I loved how he wanted to stay and talk to the reporter as long as they were talking about how horrible and rotten and lying the Coxes are, but the minute the conversation turned to HIS lies, he can't get away fast enough. He wasn't even going to put on his seatbelt he was in such a hurry! And starting to pull out with the side door open and the boys unbuckled!!! Bwahahahah! Yep, he's all about "protecting the boys!"

What a liar. What an *advertiser censored**. What a loser.

I'm only seeing a 3:12 video? what happened to the raw video? TIA

Near the middle or bottom of the page, is a complete list of all the Fox News interviews. Ones that were aired, ones that are raw video. If you keep scanning to the right, I believe the 9:12 Raw Interview at the Honk and Wave is on the second or third page. It is kinda a trick to find, but so worth watching.

Wow... I had not heard of him trying to activate two cell phones before. Also, I could not believe how he said he was protecting his sons and then starts driving with the back door open and his son was not seatbelted in.

He just does not seem smart enough to get away with murder.

BBM I totally agree with you on this!

I think Daddy has a hand in this and JP is thrust right in the middle of it.
WHY is he living with Daddy when Daddy was lusting after his wife!

Why not go live with Mommy!

I sincerely don't know if Josh's father is trying to deflect blame on his son by beaming about his relationship with Susan or if he is nuts. On one hand, it is clearly a motive for a man to kill his wife if he finds she is having sex with his father, on the other it makes the dad look like he is the guilty party. I just don't know what to think about this mess. They are clearly insane.

Maybe you should correct this to say the father wanted to have sex with his son's wife. We don't know that anything went on other than the FIL trying to make moves on her... I doubt that she would have done it of her own free will.

Eta: Just reread your post, realize you were saying IF. Sorry 'bout that.

Josh seems very immature to me. Heck, his dad talks like he's a few fries short of a happy meal! I cannot imagine a young man with two small boys opting to live with his father, the same father who admits to being in love with his wife, who is now missing. Is something in his brain not clicking? Or has his father convinced him that Susan initiated all these imaginary dalliances with him? Did he take it out on her instead of who should be blamed for it? This has got to be the one of the craziest cases I've seen in a while. My heart goes out to those little boys and to Susan's family.

Near the middle or bottom of the page, is a complete list of all the Fox News interviews. Ones that were aired, ones that are raw video. If you keep scanning to the right, I believe the 9:12 Raw Interview at the Honk and Wave is on the second or third page. It is kinda a trick to find, but so worth watching.

Found it, thank you.

I find it interesting that jp is emotional and starting, apparently, to crack Nightmares would be good for him, perhaps he will grow a conscience. It must be getting harder for sp to keep him under his thumb. ;)

I wish we would hear something about the items (computers) they removed from SP's.
I believe JP would crack if questioned. I can't believe a person can refuse to be questioned. I thought they could be if an attorney is present. Maybe the law needs to be changed. jmo

I watched the stevie and joshie dog and pony show, about an hour of the videos. It reminded me why I don't like them. :)

New search is underway now! Thanks Bartleby for posting the link!

Investigators, cadaver dogs looking for Susan Cox Powell near Delta

snipped

David Wells

fox13now.com

11:42 a.m. MDT, September 13, 2011
DELTA, Utah—
West Valley City police detectives were in Utah's west desert Tuesday in the search for Susan Cox Powell.

The search is focused on an area at the base of Topaz Mountain, about 30-40 miles northwest of Delta. Approximately 12 WVCPD detectives and six cadaver dogs from various law enforcement agencies throughout the state are involved in the search

more at link

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-s...an-powell-near-delta-20110913,0,1673815.story

Here's another article with Chuck Cox statements on the search.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52575707-78/powell-search-police-susan.html.csp

The tweets are flying using the #findsusan search. Ben Winslow and others are headed that way now.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/#findsusan

There's a new thread for this search.

Here you go motappin.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149089"]New Search 9/12/2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And you're still sane?????????????:great:

HAHA I do question that. :D One thing about his crying in that video has been scurrying around in my brain and of course tonight when I am exhausted something popped into my head. SO, I hope this makes sense to anyone besides me.

We've from day one seen jp in 'dazed and confused' mode; when daddy dearest came out with his 'I love Susan and she acted sexually towards me' diatribe, jp had a weird reaction/non-reaction to that. BUT in that raw video he was visibly upset. Now here is the brain scurrying part, what if, back in '09 sp made a push to hookup w/Susan [actually ATTEMPT to is a better word because Susan was definitely sane]. sp goes to jp w/all garbage he makes up hoping to get jp to dump Susan. When jp confronts her, it gets out of hand; she knows daddy dearest is lying but jp doesn't. Discussion gets heated and jp festers, eventually makes his infamous pancakes and then the proverbial hits the fan and jp panics. He then calls dd/sp and they devise a plot to hide her.

Plan backfires for sp, jp kills her and Susan is left out in the cold.
I really hope, at the end of this sad story, jp/sp have become good friends w/Bubbas. ;)

jp as Bubba's wifey HAHAHAHA :floorlaugh:

sp will fit right in w/his man *advertiser censored*.

HAHA I do question that. :D One thing about his crying in that video has been scurrying around in my brain and of course tonight when I am exhausted something popped into my head. SO, I hope this makes sense to anyone besides me.

We've from day one seen jp in 'dazed and confused' mode; when daddy dearest came out with his 'I love Susan and she acted sexually towards me' diatribe, jp had a weird reaction/non-reaction to that. BUT in that raw video he was visibly upset. Now here is the brain scurrying part, what if, back in '09 sp made a push to hookup w/Susan [actually ATTEMPT to is a better word because Susan was definitely sane]. sp goes to jp w/all garbage he makes up hoping to get jp to dump Susan. When jp confronts her, it gets out of hand; she knows daddy dearest is lying but jp doesn't. Discussion gets heated and jp festers, eventually makes his infamous pancakes and then the proverbial hits the fan and jp panics. He then calls dd/sp and they devise a plot to hide her.

Plan backfires for sp, jp kills her and Susan is left out in the cold.
I really hope, at the end of this sad story, jp/sp have become good friends w/Bubbas. ;)

jp as Bubba's wifey HAHAHAHA :floorlaugh:

sp will fit right in w/his man *advertiser censored*.

It make total sense to me, Jacie! Maybe you do your best thinking in the wee hours!

Perhaps jp's resentment, fear, jealousy and sick-and-tiredness of sp had been cookin' a while and, yes, the top blew off jp's pot of peckled pippers (yes, I meant it that way!), and he just lost what little he had, poor fella.

And dd came to the rescue :phone:-- such a Big Big Man, ya know. Can't have a dead :noooo: woman:eek:hwow: on the floor, ya know. :panic: And their freezer just ain't big enuff, so what to do, what to do. A trip outside -- but what'll we tell the neighbors? Hmmmmmm. Aha! A camping trip! :coldcase::snowman::snowflake: :snowman::snowflake::snowman::snowflake::coldout:

Yeah, that's it.... So the plot thickens....

And I especially like your jailhouse marriage! :woohoo:
:cake:

After all, jp is a widower now, and he's bound to be gettin' a bit lonesome for some luvvin. :chicken: And let's hope that plot thickens (sickens?), too. :sick:
:liar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickerprod
Back