Possible Matches for Anna - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bern,

The Anna Waters that you emailed above was ruled out quite some time ago as she has bright blue eyes.

I think we should hold off contacting the Anna Waters that I have found.

Generally, we try to do as much research and collect as much info on someone before making direct contact with them so as not to invade anyone's privacy unnecessarily.

Normally, if a decision is made to contact an individual, contact would be made by one of our more senior/experienced sleuthers eg; Dr Doogie, SherlokJr, Cubby or Juelessleuther.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm but I think we need to take this slowly and find out as much about this lady as we can before taking it any further.

I have been reading your posts and I think you have some fantastic point's of view and ideas and will contribute a great deal to Anna's forum.

I hope I have worded my post correctly as I mean it in a most respectful way.

My apologies once again, I really didn't think to ask the protocol of the thread. I do tend to jump into things a bit fast. I just want so badly to find Anna, but I do realize you have been doing this way longer than me. So I will make sure I run things past the group before emailing anyone. :ashamed:

Cubby,

Sorry I didn't mean to jump into things here. I posted her reply, and the woman I emailed is not our Anna. Promise to check things out before I proceed again. I don't want to waste others time with things that have already been ruled out.

There was a different Anna Waters in England that was ruled out. However, this actress is not a good candidate, IMO.

Cubby,

Sorry I didn't mean to jump into things here. I posted her reply, and the woman I emailed is not our Anna. Promise to check things out before I proceed again. I don't want to waste others time with things that have already been ruled out.

Bern, please don't apologize. I think this woman's note was lovely. As I said somewhere, we did look at her on post #10 of this thread for a while and decided she was not a match. It is great to have new eyes looking at all this, and it is good to re-examine stuff in case we have missed something.

My apologies once again, I really didn't think to ask the protocol of the thread. I do tend to jump into things a bit fast. I just want so badly to find Anna, but I do realize you have been doing this way longer than me. So I will make sure I run things past the group before emailing anyone. :ashamed:

Hi Bern,

No need to apologize and definitely no need to be ashamed (your smiley face). As I said, your enthusiasm is fantastic and well appreciated by me.

I can see that you have only the best intentions at heart for Anna and her family, as we all do.

I haven't been doing this very long either, so I'm still learning too.

I am looking forward to reading more of your ideas as you obviously think outside the square.

Ozziemum

xoxo

Bumping... Doogie, were you ever able to contact the correct D M V and confirm she is not Anna? I realize this post is quite old, but perhaps you can reach the birth mother who had spoken with her (info previously posted on page one of this thread from a former member
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Possible Matches for Anna this is the link to the post I am referencing.)
).

I have found a D V on facebook and her resemblance to Anna's AP pic's is quite remarkable. It's a black and white photo so I can't tell what colour her eyes are. She looks to be around the right age.

She has the "Gold Coast Pirate Faire of Lake Casitas" on her page and I looked it up and it's in CA.

See link below. I hope it works. If not, just gone face book and search her name.

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php%3Fuid%3DAAAAAQAQz_Mxt59ek9Q2301BKT24JwAAAAlcDkdIqTsVivkmMlNQoSMN&imgrefurl=http://www.facebook.com/people/DeAnna-Villegas/530523908&usg=___N91nrmm_a

I have found a D V on facebook and her resemblance to Anna's AP pic's is quite remarkable. It's a black and white photo so I can't tell what colour her eyes are. She looks to be around the right age.

She has the "Gold Coast Pirate Faire of Lake Casitas" on her page and I looked it up and it's in CA.

See link below. I hope it works. If not, just gone face book and search her name.

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php%3Fuid%3DAAAAAQAQz_Mxt59ek9Q2301BKT24JwAAAAlcDkdIqTsVivkmMlNQoSMN&imgrefurl=http://www.facebook.com/people/DeAnna-Villegas/530523908&usg=___N91nrmm_a
OzzieMum, the photo is a three-quarter view, but to be honest, I didn't really see a lot of family resemblance. The eyes seem too close together for Anna. I'm glad you're looking, though.

OzzieMum, the photo is a three-quarter view, but to be honest, I didn't really see a lot of family resemblance. The eyes seem too close together for Anna. I'm glad you're looking, though.

Hi Annasmom,

I did see any resemblance until I did a side by side with Anna's AP pic's. I agree with you about her eyes but wasn't sure if it was the angle the pic was taken on. If this is the adopted D, it might still be worth following up.

My prayers are with you today on the anniversary of Anna's abduction. Every time I look at her beautiful little face it breaks my heart that she is not with you and it also motivates me to keep looking.

Hi Annasmom,

I did see any resemblance until I did a side by side with Anna's AP pic's. I agree with you about her eyes but wasn't sure if it was the angle the pic was taken on. If this is the adopted D, it might still be worth following up.

My prayers are with you today on the anniversary of Anna's abduction. Every time I look at her beautiful little face it breaks my heart that she is not with you and it also motivates me to keep looking.
Thank you so much. Thirty-seven years. Hard to believe.

If you click on her facebook picture, it links to a few of her other pictures. It looks like she has brown eyes.

If you click on her facebook picture, it links to a few of her other pictures. It looks like she has brown eyes.

Hi Hails,

Absolutely agree. Her eyes do look brown. Thank you so much for the hint.

Hi Annasmom,

Please have a look at the other pic's, her eyes are NOT that close together. Do a side by side with the AP pic of Anna at 38. If this is the D or D V that was adopted I would seriously like to check this further.

No mole on her check, but as I have said before, that could have been removed very easily.

Hi Hails,

Absolutely agree. Her eyes do look brown. Thank you so much for the hint.

Hi Annasmom,

Please have a look at the other pic's, her eyes are NOT that close together. Do a side by side with the AP pic of Anna at 38. If this is the D or D V that was adopted I would seriously like to check this further.

No mole on her check, but as I have said before, that could have been removed very easily.

I did a sidebyside photo of A and A.. The resemblance is incredible actually. How did thie AV girl come up?

I did a sidebyside photo of A and A.. The resemblance is incredible actually. How did thie AV girl come up?

Hi Sidekick.

DV (seems to be some confusion about the spelling of her first name) was brought up in post# 20 in this thread as an adopted child. Please read about her and let me know if you think this is worth looking in to further.

Hi Sidekick.

DV (seems to be some confusion about the spelling of her first name) was brought up in post# 20 in this thread as an adopted child. Please read about her and let me know if you think this is worth looking in to further.

~
The late filing in December 72' makes me wonder, what the heck? Anna vanished in 73' so unless this was a pre-planned adoption which of course, yes the G's were pre-planning! LOL, uhmm.

I googled her name a couple of ways, I don't see anything online that this girl is searching for her natural parents. I wonder what her status is today? Did she locate her parents... one way to find out! :dance:

I do feel that we should go ahead and again, 'Leave No Stone Unturned'. If we do get in touch with her, she is sure to understand why we contacted her IF she indeed is not our Anna. . .So I see no harm in trying. The fact her father passed away, her mother remarried, and born blonde is def/a good start in my opinion.

We're not sure this is the same girl on FB? However, the girl on FB does look like Anna to me.

What do you think? :)

I agree sidekick, and I do think this is worth further investigation. IIRC, the original post, was not as a result of this girl looking for her birth parents, but rather a birth parent looking for her adopted daughter- who she later ruled out this DV, IIRC.

Though, I think, for privacy reasons we should use her initials... I am going to go back and edit her full name out of the posts in this thread, and use initials.

I agree sidekick, and I do think this is worth further investigation. IIRC, the original post, was not as a result of this girl looking for her birth parents, but rather a birth parent looking for her adopted daughter- who she later ruled out this DV, IIRC.

Though, I think, for privacy reasons we should use her initials... I am going to go back and edit her full name out of the posts in this thread, and use initials.

Awesome! Do we have current contact info on her?
Did she marry?

Did she marry?

I have no idea... haven't researched this yet. I don't have a FB account so I can not see the additional pictures. Only FB members have access to all the photos. I don't know if Annasmom is a FB member.

Don't worry guys, I wrote down the full names that I changed so we won't lose that information! If anyone needs them again, please send me a pm so I can share them off the forum, for privacy reasons of course.

Did she marry?

I looked her up and she is a single mom raising 2 kids. I would think this would be a married name......

I love how we are doing different things here.

I'd be shocked if her name was the same. Annasmom, did bio dad have a preference for her first name that was something other than Anna?

I looked her up and she is a single mom raising 2 kids. I would think this would be a married name......

I love how we are doing different things here.

Not necessarily Bern. She could be a never married mom, or have chosen to go back to her maiden name after divorce. I wouldn't rule this out solely on thinking it is a married name because she is a single mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500