Possible Sexual Relationship Between DeDe and Terri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Terri was getting death threats, why didn't she just move back with her parents right away?

Her parents house appears to be in a neighborhood as opposed to be more isolated in the Horman house.

And her son was back in Roseburg so she could have contact with him.

She grew up in that town and must have friends there.

I just don't know why she chose to stay in that house .

Because she could & because it gave an opportunity to spend special chit-chat-alibi time with her BFF!

Makes no sense.

Exactly!

In case Kyron came home?
Fat chance of that...jmo!

[/B]

BBM. Well, if it was Terris plan to keep Kaines house, that certainly backfired on her. She has alot of cahunas to think Kaine would allow her to continue to live in that house, HIS house, after what had happened to Kyron.
Does Terri EVER think with a clear head, at all??

Maybe she the cojones to think that because someone like Dede was stroking her ego and assuring her that things were going to go her way no matter what. I mean, to do something like this takes a lot of ego and guts. Terri would have to think that she definitely would get away with it. I can definitely see that as a motivator for Dede to keep assuring Terri that she didn't say anything to the police. Things have NOT gone Terri's way and if Dede was the one buttering her up to do this, Terri's got to be pretty mad at Dede for for being wrong. It could also account for Dede staying with Terri for those ten or eleven days - sucking up to her big time so Terri doesn't throw her under the bus. If I were Dede, that would be a real fear to me.

I wanted to bump this thread back up. Kaine and Desiree were talking about how they feel, TH uses sex (or sexual overtones, described by the interviewer) as one of the ways she manipulates people.

at the 12:45 point of the video

http://www.katu.com/home/video/101702718.html

I found that information to be quite disturbing..
Also the information about how some parents now cannot believe they ever allowed their children to have any contact with her...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven