Possible Sketches of Caylee Skull Pics *WARNING - Graphic*

Please be sure you have the marinated ones ok to use his pics. The last time someone re posted his "work" he made a big stink of copyright infringement threatening lawsuits.

there's no pics posted here
she linked to his blog, which I think he'd probably appreciate :innocent:

Marinade Dave, aka Dave Kneckel is working as a journalist for the Orlando Magazine. He is an accepted journalist with a seat in the court room.
He has been blogging about the Caylee Anthony case from the beginning. His posts are well written and he writes about the facts of the case and does not rely on name calling or negative remarks to get his message across.
At times he does title his articles with catchy phrases and with this latest one, "I was there" is from my point of view something that a lot of us will be saying years from now when remembering this case. Having read Dave's blog for a long time I feel that he would in no way disrespect little Caylee Anthony.
JMO

I agree, Mumsy

If Caylee were your child she wouldn't have been "missing" for 31 days before anyone knew.

If Caylee were your child you would not be laughing in court.

If Caylee were your child we wouldn't be here in the first place. She would be an almost 6 year old little girl.

At least Dave can spell Mandible.

I adopted her though and vowed I would stick around looking out for her human dignity until justice was served and she could RIP.
Who knows what motivates Dave. He was there though and has the sketches to prove it. Bet he makes a small fortune off them too.

This isn't about Dave or Casey or the millions of us fixated on this case. It's about Caylee.
Google skeleton and imagine tape covering the nose and mouth. Seriously, do those of us not sitting in judgment really need to see with our own eyes the indignity of a duct taped toddler skull thrown away without a second though?? Why do we??????

We don't. The jury does and did.

:twocents:

Please be sure you have the marinated ones ok to use his pics. The last time someone re posted his "work" he made a big stink of copyright infringement threatening lawsuits.

:truce: Yeah!! Evidence to support my malaise over Dave.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back