Possible Vandalism/Message To Daddy on Wall of Hope

The word "pop", I wonder if that was ever used in the Horman household.

That word just seems like its from an older generation.

It jumped out at me and would like to know what Kyron called Kaine.
Father, Dad, Pop, etc. :waitasec:

jmho

I think whoever wrote that message was not intending to hurt Kaine and Desiree, but just completely clueless in how it would come across.

In other cases, for example Ethan Stacy's, I've seen people write 'letters' from the child to the parents expressing how they are safe now, will wait for them in heaven, etc. I think this is in the same vein. Inappropriate as hell, though, considering we don't know where Kyron is and the parents clearly believe he's still alive.

I would have called LE and told them about it.
It might be of interest and maybe they could obtain some forensics.

But hey that is me.

jmho

I thought they called LE, and that's how the media found out about it.

God, please give this family the strength to accept the things they cannot change; courage to change the things they can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

Prayers for Kyron and his family. God, please help this family keep the faith and not allow these hurtful actions to undermine their hope and courage. Please help the person(s) who did these things see the error of their ways. Most of all, God, please help these investigators bring Kyron home.

I thought they called LE, and that's how the media found out about it.

*rumor*

I heard it was mentioned on the Kyron facebook page. Media watches that too.

It sounds like the police were called, but people also talked to the media. They should have kept shut about it, IMO.

I love you daddy.
Why not write: daddy, mommy, and Ty (or whatever)
You will see me in another time and place
Yeah, that's just a bit creepy
where 'I' Kyron (Special K)
speaking from Kyron's point of view/for Kyron?
is no longer in pain,
Am, if you were writing as Kyron you would have said "I AM no longer in pain) This reads as if someone is saying he is not in any pain-not that he is saying he isn't in any pain-THAT is what really, really freaks me out about this-the switch.
where 'she' can no longer hurt me. Dad I am safe. I love you pop."
Why is she in quotes?

This seems like a direct threat/message to KH-but I don't think it necessarily came from TH. If that makes sense. (Obviously it was 'to' him, but I meant a less obvious..)Ughh, now I am confusing myself.

I love you daddy.
Why not write: daddy, mommy, and Ty (or whatever)
You will see me in another time and place
Yeah, that's just a bit creepy
where 'I' Kyron (Special K)
speaking from Kyron's point of view/for Kyron?
is no longer in pain,
Am, if you were writing as Kyron you would have said "I AM no longer in pain) This reads as if someone is saying he is not in any pain-not that he is saying he isn't in any pain-THAT is what really, really freaks me out about this-the switch.
where 'she' can no longer hurt me. Dad I am safe. I love you pop."
Why is she in quotes?

This seems like a direct threat/message to KH-but I don't think it necessarily came from TH. If that makes sense. (Obviously it was 'to' him, but I meant a less obvious..)Ughh, now I am confusing myself.

Whatever it is, IMO it's definitely feminine handwriting.

I too am speechless...dang, haven't all those people been dragged thru enough? No matter the intent the outcome is simply cruel.

Sarah, I thank you for your beautiful prayer.

Where are you angel?

Whatever it is, IMO it's definitely feminine handwriting.

I agree with that-but if it was TH I highly doubt she would have been able to go there-anywhere, but especially there- without being noticed.

I agree with that-but if it was TH I highly doubt she would have been able to go there-anywhere, but especially there- without being noticed.

Oh, I didn't mean Terri wrote that. She doesn't have the best of judgement, but I can say with reasonable certainty I don't believe it was her.

There might not be any words.. but there is Karma....for the miserable people that did such a pathetic thing.

Vicious, sadistic idiots, IMHO.

Not only that, but truly idiots...I "is"? And then the flipping from Daddy to Dad to Pop.

Also sounds like a staged attempt to get at TH, too, with the "she can no longer hurt me" bit. Very staged.

And written by a woman. I'll bet $5 without blinking an eye.

Edited to add: Calliope, I see you think it's a woman, too. I reached my conclusion based not on handwriting but what was written and how it was written. So from two angles, we think it's a female. Interesting.

I don't think the "she" necessarily means a woman.

Many men have extremely feminine hand writing.

Could have just been some thoughtless teens.

Vicious, sadistic idiots, IMHO.

Not only that, but truly idiots...I "is"? And then the flipping from Daddy to Dad to Pop.

Also sounds like a staged attempt to get at TH, too, with the "she can no longer hurt me" bit. Very staged.

And written by a woman. I'll bet $5 without blinking an eye.

Edited to add: Calliope, I see you think it's a woman, too. I reached my conclusion based not on handwriting but what was written and how it was written. So from two angles, we think it's a female. Interesting.

I know this is WAY OUT THERE, but any chance it was on purpose by KH, DY, TY or LE? For TH or someone to see?

This is so creepy. If TH isn't guilty--I wonder if this is from the perp or someone who knows something vital or is connected in some way.. And if so, there's some sort of feeling of connection between the letter writer and/or the perp and KH.

DY & TY totally left out.

I'm changing my mind. I hope the finders called police without handling it too much or at all. But whoever told the media needs a good thwacking!

I know this is WAY OUT THERE, but any chance it was on purpose? For TH or someone to see?

If it wasn't just a nutjob or someone being mean, there's a good chance that it's from someone connected to or knows something about what happened.

There's guilt in that note, IMHO.

I'm trying to wrap my head around teens playing a nasty trick but the wording and the targeting don't match up with something dumb like that. IMHO.

Edited to add: the handwriting shows both emotional turbulence and depression. There's also indication of stress.Variation in letter formation and spacing.

This is one seriously disturbed individual. Again, creepy. Bordering on scary.

O/T question, but given this recent development, do you think the school will keep up the "Wall of Hope" once school resumes?

I know this is WAY OUT THERE, but any chance it was on purpose? For TH or someone to see?

JMO but I think it was definitely on purpose. I don't think it was thoughtless teenagers, or someone pulling a prank. I think someone did it purposely to hurt Kaine. There was no mention of DY or TY.

O/T question, but given this recent development, do you think the school will keep up the "Wall of Hope" once school resumes?

Good question. That might be a little much to keep around when the kids come back from summer break. Maybe they'll just move it? It might be kind of tough on the parents to tear down the Wall of Hope.

JMO but I think it was definitely on purpose. I don't think it was thoughtless teenagers, or someone pulling a prank. I think someone did it purposely to hurt Kaine. There was no mention of DY or TY.

That's an interesting take on it too. I'm a writer, so I tend to notice grammar and whatnot, and everything was spelled correctly. It was not scribbled or seemed to be done in a big, big hurry. Although, I notice that my handwriting has gone to crapola now that I type so much, but my daughter's handwriting is a lot better because she takes notes in school so much.

I can't say for sure if it is a woman writing or a man because I know of at least 2 men in my life who have fabulous handwriting. But, my guess would go to a female.

The fact that LE hasn't mentioned it leads me to believe it was done on purpose, but one's mileage may vary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back