Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

I had a look through the photos and I saw the picture you mentioned Marie-Chantal -

I am certain it IS Jessica Taylor!!!
(I'm very good at face recognition)
It definitely looks like he was her pimp and the comment below the photo also indicates this.
Very sad to see that Jessica and other women were being exploited by this .

Thankyou very much Fred&Edna for finding this, Great sleuthing!

I'm just now looking through the photos. IF he is connected to JT, I'm not sure how this could be meaningful... maybe just another clue to the unknown. You "pro" sleuthers might be able to learn more :)

There is someone else who knew Jessica and that is the tattoo artist, in Washington, DC. He was the one who told the police about the tattoo because he recognized it as his own work. That is how the police identified her.

I suspect they got a hit on the tattoo through a LE database and that is how they contacted the DC police. Don't know which agency tracked down or was contacted by the tattoo artist.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Peaches? Peaches was tracked to a tattoo artist who recognized his work. As far as I can recall, Jessica's tattoo was pieced together by LE...never heard about them tracking down the artist in her case.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

With little to go on, Brosnan had a photograph of the peach tattoo printed in a national tattoo magazine.

“This tattoo was kind of unique,” he says. “I’ve always thought that somebody would recognize her.”

One man did.

A Connecticut tattoo artist recognized the picture and remembered the girl he had given it to, a young black woman, aged 16-30, visiting from Long Island. She came into his shop with her aunt and cousin, and she mentioned something about having boyfriend problems.

Read the comments after this article.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...son"+and+"New+York"&cd=25&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Her cousin commented on the article, and a guy named KW (who clearly isn't literate enough to have properly read the cousin's comments) makes some threats to the cousin. I don't think this KW has anything to do with this; but I just wanted to share this since it's the only thing I could find where someone other than the police who actually knew Jessica has commented.

This KW is clearly not an intelligent person, and IMO, the way he commented that he "knew everyone that JT knew" makes me wonder if he was her pimp. Ugh. . (MOO)
What I find to be too much of a coincidence is that if he was her pimp then we have yet another victim with a pimp who has a Muslim name.

I had a look through the photos and I saw the picture you mentioned Marie-Chantal -

I am certain it IS Jessica Taylor!!!
(I'm very good at face recognition)
It definitely looks like he was her pimp and the comment below the photo also indicates this.
Very sad to see that Jessica and other women were being exploited by this .

Thankyou very much Fred&Edna for finding this, Great sleuthing!
I agree. IF you view the albums in the large photo view the website displays that photo numbers. Photo #20 in the "all my hommies" album has a photo of JT on the left. It's the one where the two girls are wearing only G-Strings.

So is this dude "Remy", the guy who was questioned in connection with Jessica's disappearance? Or is "Remy" some other pimp?

Hi Seaslug,
Yes that's the photo. Thankyou for your input on this - I think it's definitely Jessica Taylor.
and Mountain Kat im not sure if he is the guy who was questioned in regards to Jessica's disappearance or if Remy is another pimp, Could be that he uses Remy as a nickname?

Thankyou Again Fred&Edna for finding this!!!

Hey Mountain Kat - Great find! thankyou for posting this, he's a real class act...
Had another thought about the Remy thing - maybe it was her previous pimp or guy she was seeing at the time?

Hold on one min...... notice there is no tattoo on the RIGHT side of her back...

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/3/

"A police photo taken at the scene shows a tattoo on the right side of her back, with dozens of razor-thin crooked gashes, as though someone spent some considerable time not merely cutting the tattoo off but repeatedly slicing it from top to bottom."

I don't see the tatt on the girl in the photo. However, I noticed he does/did use the name/nick/? "remi" here...

http://www.myspace.com/kw (type full name here, not just initials)

and there's a change from blessed one to blessed child.

It could be an older photo, before she got the tattoo.....
and sure enough....remi is there.....

The "Remy" in Jessica Taylor's tattoo was spelled with a "y" *Not* an "i".

Newsday
Chilling find links LI dumping
grounds
Published: May 9, 2011 10:30 PM
By Will Van Sant
http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/chilling-find-links-li-dumping-grounds-1.2865868

"Taylor might have remained anonymous had it not been for a Washington police officer."

"Poring over police bulletins of unidentified remains, he realized that a tattoo of wings and the words "Remy's Angel" on the back of the torso found in Manorville fit her description. The tattoo had been cut and mutilated to make identification harder."

"The officer contacted Suffolk police and Taylor was identified in February 2004."

Again, there's the remi?remy spelling confusion. Remy is a cognac, remy is a type of hair weave (I think?), and remi is often an abbreviation for remix, and remi an abbreviation for remmington. I learned all this (and it may not all be correct) from sleuthing, lol.

The girl in the photo sure bares a resemblance to JT.

Still, I'm not sure any of it means anything.

You are wrong slim! Find the original news reports it's with an i. Do your research!

I didn't write the report. Clint Van Sant did.

Contact Newsday if you feel the information contained in Clint Van Sant's article is incorrect.

Well, this guy isn't too bright IMO. He can't even spell the word "homie" correctly, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was sometimes Remi and at other times, Remy. He doesn't appear to be all that literate.

The articles that talk about how they found Remy, and spoke with him, they never said he was her pimp, but still, this guy is clearly a class act (rolls eyes).

That town that is listed in the arrest report is definitely in upstate New York. I wonder if this guy knew Jessica because they were from the same town? It makes me sick that he just got busted for child neglect. Some people should not be parents, and this idiot is one of them (MOO).

I don't think the girl in the other photos is Jessica. Her coloring is a bit different than Jessica's. Jessica had blue eyes; this girl has a slightly darker skin tone, and what appear to be brownish/greenish eyes. I do think that the woman in the awful photo of the two women in g-strings is definitely Jessica.

Glad this joker got busted. His photos indicate all kinds of criminal activity, especially the photos with bandanas and gang signs. Loser.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back