Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know what Brewer's and Pak's intentions were. I believe it was not something positive.
The only people 100% sure of what their intentions were, are not talking.

What we do know for sure
1) Pak arranged the date directly with Brewer. (not the usual behavior for Pak & Shannan)
2) Oak Beach was hours away from Shannan and Pak's usual area of work. (not the usual behavior for Pak & Shannan)
3) Shannan called 911. (not the usual behavior for Shannan)
4) Shannan was very afraid of Pak and ran away from him. (not the usual behavior for Shannan)
5) Shannan ended up dead. (not the usual behavior for Shannan)
6) Pak left Oak beach prior to LE arriving. (Pak stated he had been searching for Shannan.)
Ok. I guess the first bullet point re: Pak arranging the date is what I am wondering about specifically. How do you know that Pak arranged the date w. Brewer in advance without Shannan’s knowledge? I’ve not heard of that before, so I am curious what evidence/documentation there is of this.

I’m still very confused on what your theory here is. I really am just trying to understand your basic theory based on the 911 call…

So your theory is that Pak and Brewer conspired together—before Shannan ever even knew that she would be going on a ‘date’ to long island—to get her to go to Brewer’s so that Brewer and Pak would be able to…what??
Yes- you got it. You understand perfectly.

Of course not…I don’t think that anyone is even remotely hypothesizing that, though. But the fact remains that he did telephone SG’s mother while she was missing and allegedly made bizarre remarks about how he ran a ‘home for wayward girls’, and that he had seen her the night she went missing.

His phone calls, and how he had any information about her or her mother, can never be innocently and rationally explained, JMO. Has anyone in law enforcement ever tried to fully explain this?

He called her mother before she even knew her daughter was missing to tell the story about Shannan being in his house, etc.

How did he know Shannan was missing? How did he even know her name or anything about her at that point? How did he know her mother's name? How did he get her mother's phone number?

I've always wondered about this since the day it was first reported that he called her mother. No one has ever answered these questions.

I can't get there on the murder plot. If someone wanted Shannan dead, there's more efficient ways than driving all the way to a barrier beach community, letting her hang out on a date for a few hours, and then still carrying it out knowing she was on the phone w 911. Unless you subscribe to the snuff film theory, all of the above is a little much if the end goal is murder. Only other thing that could even come close to making sense for me would be that Pak was the one running the murder plot and Brewer was going to be a patsy.

As I've always said, she sounds dissociated. My guess is either by drugs, injury, or both. Maybe hypoxia by being choked out earlier. I lean more this way.

Ok. I guess the first bullet point re: Pak arranging the date is what I am wondering about specifically. How do you know that Pak arranged the date w. Brewer in advance without Shannan’s knowledge? I’ve not heard of that before, so I am curious what evidence/documentation there is of this.

Let us go with deductive reasoning, in the situation of 'who arranged the date'.
1) Shannan, in her 911 call had no idea where she was. If she made the date, she would have had to know where the destination was to be be able to tell her driver where to go.
2) Pak knew where they were going and was able to drive there, so he had information that Shannan did not. How could this possibly be? Simple if he made the date.
3) Brewer was comfortable enough with Pak to ask Pak to get Shannan out of Brewer's house.
4) Pak was comfortable with Brewer, in that he was not concerned when Brewer and Shannan left the house to go to the CVS.
5) Shannan never as far as we know, worked Long Island. She had plenty of clients in New York City area. No logical explanation why she would go that far to Oak Beach.

Maybe an FBI investigator should question Pak on this point. It is illegal to lie to an FBI investigator.

Let us go with deductive reasoning, in the situation of 'who arranged the date'.
1) Shannan, in her 911 call had no idea where she was. If she made the date, she would have had to know where the destination was to be be able to tell her driver where to go.
2) Pak knew where they were going and was able to drive there, so he had information that Shannan did not. How could this possibly be? Simple if he made the date.
3) Brewer was comfortable enough with Pak to ask Pak to get Shannan out of Brewer's house.
4) Pak was comfortable with Brewer, in that he was not concerned when Brewer and Shannan left the house to go to the CVS.
5) Shannan never as far as we know, worked Long Island. She had plenty of clients in New York City area. No logical explanation why she would go that far to Oak Beach.

Maybe an FBI investigator should question Pak on this point. It is illegal to lie to an FBI investigator.

I agree. Shannan saying she didn't know where she was on the 911 call is very suspicious. I assume the statements trying to make her seem confused and "out of it" were a way of minimizing this key fact. I had forgotten that she'd never worked out on Long Island before.

New thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member