Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we have the story of the yet unsolved Gary Melius shooting. When you learned that Melius was shot you went and sealed the Interlock Security story so the media couldn’t get it. It was certainly a motive for shooting him. But you didn’t succeed in locking down ALL of the lawsuit and it was printed in the papers. Not only that but you reported directly to the hospital where Gary was being treated and tried to put a lock-down on visitors. Not only that BUT your pal Ed Walsh was deep in the middle of this case when he went to court for a hearing to lend support to his good friend, and poker card games they play at the Oheka Castle every week.
Then you write a letter telling us how SC Sheriff DeMarco did not cooperate with you in the pay scandal, the same pay scandal that led to his conviction for his upcoming jail sentence.
The same Sheriff that ‘stymied’ your investigation is the same Sheriff that brought this to the attention of the U.S. attorney, and testified at that trial that led to the conviction of Walsh.
Tom you do know that Walsh called you Clarence after the angel character in “It’s a Wonderful Life’ because he resembles you and he is your GUARDIAN ANGEL.
Who is "you", this was hard to understand

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

The "you'' in my Post is District Attorney Tom Spota. Your name is new on this Board. Veteran visitors pretty much get it by now. One of our members posts from Australia. Another is from Istanbul. Both have no trouble following along. I just assume people know what I am talking about. No offense intended.

IF she had seen JB before, it is 100% possible that she would have worn jeans. She was comfortable with him (and a reason why she would have gone such a distance to see him in the middle of the night) Shooting for high class, and seeing repeat clients, are 2 different things. If it was in fact a $300 call, at that time of night, I can bet you that she knew him from before. Otherwise, she would not have bothered to go that distance, let alone wear jeans to the call. As far as using MP as a driver for a repeat call, IDK, did She have a car or drive to calls on her own ever?

(Response to text BBM)

(IIRC) Her boyfriend JT was (at one time) her driver.

I've always wondered why she started using MP as a driver. Was something wrong with JTs vehicle? Tickets? Debt owed to MP? Lazyiness on JTs part?

Why else would she pay a driver other than her boyfriend? Why not keep the money in the family, so to speak? It doesn't make sense.

Also, who actually booked the call? Who spoke to Brewer? MP or SG?

Not sure, if the picture has been posted somewhere, just scroll, if you don't want to see it

SG's Hyoid-bone with visible hole

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shannan’s bone in her neck, which is known as the hyoid bone, was in some way disfigured — in two ways actually. One end of the broken hyoid bone was rough-edged and the middle of the hyoid bone had a hole right through the center of the bone as if it were drilled or hole-punched into the throat,..”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/12/shannan-gilbert-new-autopsy/

attachment.php

Picture source:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4111716110001/?#sp=show-clips

Attachments

• LISK SG HYOID bone hole visible1.png
    LISK SG HYOID bone hole visible1.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 151
I believe Shannon saw something that frightened her and made her run. I wondered if she was drugged and they did not take quick enough affect? Could the drugs have taken affect when she was in the marsh and make her pass out causing her to drown? Was she shown death? Maybe Hackett called Mari cause they knew Shannon saw something that could implicate but they did not know where she was so Hackett went fishing? Why does oak beach have gravestones on their beach?

I believe Shannon saw something that frightened her and made her run. I wondered if she was drugged and they did not take quick enough affect? Could the drugs have taken affect when she was in the marsh and make her pass out causing her to drown? Was she shown death? Maybe Hackett called Mari cause they knew Shannon saw something that could implicate but they did not know where she was so Hackett went fishing? Why does oak beach have gravestones on their beach?

http://nypost.com/2014/07/27/gravestones-used-as-flood-control-on-long-island-beach/

The "you'' in my Post is District Attorney Tom Spota. Your name is new on this Board. Veteran visitors pretty much get it by now. One of our members posts from Australia. Another is from Istanbul. Both have no trouble following along. I just assume people know what I am talking about. No offense intended.
No worries. Thanks for the clarification!

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

Quick reminder. If you haven't seen episodes 1 thru 4 yet you can watch all of them RIGHT HERE

Don't forget episodes 5 & 6 tonight 9:00 PM Eastern on A&E

Join us on Twitter #TheKillingSeason tonight . Josh and Rachel will be on Twitter to answer your questions starting at 8:30 PM ET

Episode 6 is WILD from what I am told.

That 23 minute phone call Shannan made to 911 probably had a lot of info. Why that phone call was never released baffles me.
Shannan DID NOT wander into the Oak Beach marshes by herself!!!

I feel that a police car came to the area in that early morning and picked her up (23 min phone call to 911). And took her back to the destination of her death.

Why the ****** these killings haven't been solved is so obviously a cover up. The forensic details are rampant, but now these details have disappeared? I think James Burke (jailed former scpd police chief) needs to be tortured, until he gives up the details. HE KNOWS!!! Torture that sob until he gives it up!!!
Bruce Blanco should also be investigated. "italyrider"
A fricking kindergartner, with the right tools, could have figured this out, back in 2011.

I don't understand why the recording hasn't been released. Especially when she was on the phone with the operator for 23 minutes. I wonder if they tried to speak to the operator that took the call and see what they remember from the call what was happening or if the operator heard anything in the background.

When Ms. Gilbert made that 911 call for help , saying , " they're trying to kill me" and her driver testified that she was acting "Delirious" and "Irrational ", those are both signs of induced drugs. If I were to call this type it sounds more like the drugs , ( GHB- Gamma Hydroxybutyrate, XTC , Rohypnol, or Ketamine. Any one of those drugs could have produced those symptoms she had. Now the 1 million dollar answer, Who was the man there at that House who Slipped it into her drink? And also How many Men were there in that House in the Basement ? No to the answer was Ms.Gilbert killed ?.No because under the influence of any one of those drugs would have made her to make Irrational decisions and she possibly got lost in the Marsh area and the more she struggled the more her body temperature went up so so to eliminate she shed her clothing and accessories .

I understand that part but why not release the tapes if it was drug induced behavior? I think there is more going on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

What about the damage to her hyoid bone? Found in her autopsy, done by an extremely good, independent medical examiner. So I guess a reed in the marsh strangled her and drilled a whole in her hyoid bone? Come on, its so obviously a cover up by the SCPD. I hope the FBI isn't giving them the benefit of the doubt, and are actually doing real police work. Nobody deserves what those girls went through, except for the killer/s who get their sick jollies off, doing that to women.

I had a thought on the unidentified asian
my thought is that when I lived in NY there were alot of cross dressing boys and teens I think LISK thought he had a woman and when he realized it wasnt a female he just got pissed off and killed him hence the no dismembering

A bad hit of ecstasy is debatable. It can make you freak out, but I'd have a hard time seeing someone who was given more than a tiny amount of those other drugs being able to run through the neighborhood much less that marsh. I've seen people on GHB and I've taken ketamine. If you're able to get off the sofa its an achievement.

I don't know if anyone that is not a "local" to LI realizes that Fire Island, which has a link to the GB4, is a place known for it's LGBTQ community? I have been there before. It didn't surprise me that there was a trans gendered man killed along with these women.
I had a thought on the unidentified asian
my thought is that when I lived in NY there were alot of cross dressing boys and teens I think LISK thought he had a woman and when he realized it wasnt a female he just got pissed off and killed him hence the no dismembering

The good Dr. who made that call the very day after Shannan went missing to Mari Gilbert, I believe was at that very Party that was thrown that night when her driver took her to that one Guys house who lived there on Long Island. Not to mention he was a Dr. so he had plenty of access to anyone of Date Rape Drugs you can think of.
According to Shannan's 911 call she said to the Operations Operator that " They are going to or Trying to Kill Me " So ( They) clearly means more than one if not more than 3. I think the good Dr. was there and he realized that Shannan could Identify him as the one who doped her up, so in order to cover his *** he knew that there was one way out and that was to make the call to Mari, because he had No idea that Shannan was dead that day he called . If he knew Shannan was dead he would have never made that call. It's my opinion that there were quite a few parties thrown there at the Houses of Prominent Men and very very bad things happened to those women found there. Not anyone can just pass through those gates and have that much access .

The good Dr. who made that call the very day after Shannan went missing to Mari Gilbert, I believe was at that very Party that was thrown that night when her driver took her to that one Guys house who lived there on Long Island. Not to mention he was a Dr. so he had plenty of access to anyone of Date Rape Drugs you can think of.
According to Shannan's 911 call she said to the Operations Operator that " They are going to or Trying to Kill Me " So ( They) clearly means more than one if not more than 3. I think the good Dr. was there and he realized that Shannan could Identify him as the one who doped her up, so in order to cover his *** he knew that there was one way out and that was to make the call to Mari, because he had No idea that Shannan was dead that day he called . If he knew Shannan was dead he would have never made that call. It's my opinion that there were quite a few parties thrown there at the Houses of Prominent Men and very very bad things happened to those women found there. Not anyone can just pass through those gates and have that much access .
I think you are onto something with the Dr being there 4 sure

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members