Post Conviction Brief

Claims groin swab of SA was the hood swab. WHAT????

Claims groin swab of SA was the hood swab. WHAT????

right!!! just read this! LOL

she also says that TH's last appointment WAS the Zipperer's.... that a CD of her voicemail to Zips was concealed/destroyed .... RH was emotionally and physically abusive to TH during their relationship.. fuel level of the RAV4 was concealed to prevent defense from exploring how long it was driven. RH gave LE a false name INITIALLY and hid that he was her ex - bf, and moved into her place. (all paraphrasing lol)

ETA: OH and... she calls the State "bloodstain expert" an idiot LOL

I have read that John Ferak (Jaiddie will be happy) is on his way to the court house. I know EM with WBAY is already there. I'm one of those that like to read it for myself, so I hope they figure this out soon! I know people have been tweeting KZ to see if she will release it too.

waiting... :waiting:

Hi,missy :D Yep I think JF is gonna have a field day with the info that brief contains. For instance, someone posted a pic of a page of the brief that shows that JR really is not a suspect for KZ, but rather he is actually one of the people now talking. It seems that LE actually informed him during the investigation that they were aware how the RAV4 came to be on the property and even explained it to him and told him how they came to that conclusion.

[video=twitter;872543079621898240]https://twitter.com/dentgreenbay/status/872543079621898240[/video]

JR's statement from the top of that page when zoomed in:

" At the time I was told by the Dept of Justice agents that they believed TH's vehicle was driven to the Kuss Rd. cul-de-sac by driving west through an empty field, then south down the gravel road past my hunting camp until reaching an intersection with a gravel road that ran northeast into the Avery property. They told me that they believed TH's vehicle turned northeast onto that gravel road and entered the property at its southwest corner. It is my understanding that this theory was on the work of scent tracking dogs." (Affadavit of JR)

No wonder that info was kept quiet because with them saying SA was the guilty culprit it would make absolutely no sense why he would drive her vehicle away from his property to then circle around and bring it right back? Okay. Also wanted topost that the family are saying on FB that the full brief will be posted on KZ's website tomorrow, and I for one can't wait. Looks like everyone should strap in for a wild ride. LOL ;)

:shocked2::bombshell:

Sorry for the redundant post ,looks like I was late to the party haha ;)

Sorry for the redundant post ,looks like I was late to the party haha ;)

No problem, I'm sure you are looking around and reading like I am LOL

Interesting though.... so Loof DID track to the deer camp like some of us thought :) I cannot wait to read the whole thing LOL

another zoomed in photo... from Ferak's twitter ..
ferak twitter pic.JPG

it says... On November 4, I woke up at 6:00am and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I saw that most of the blood on my sink, which I had not cleaned up the previous night, was gone. It seemed to me that the blood had been cleaned up. I did not clean the blood and none of my family members had been in my trailer.

There is also a mention that he "smelled cigarette smoke in the trailer". SA and Jodi were non smokers.

ETA: my guess is.. this is their theory on the planted blood.

OMG~~~~I can't believe it!!!

Thanks for posting Missy!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

4 Volumes of Post Conviction Relief filed.
attachment.php

Attachments

• post conviction.jpg
    post conviction.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 125
John Ferek article...

She (KZ) claims that a new trial is warranted "in the interests of justice" and because "the real controversy was never tried."

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/news/local/steven-avery/2017/06/07/kathleen-zellner-files-1-000-plus-page-document-steven-avery-case/378077001/

Same article...

"Because the State did not need to establish motive, it did not spend any time trying to figure out why Ms. Halbach was murdered," Zellner wrote. "Both Mr. Avery and Ms. Halbach are victims of a justice system whose success depends upon the integrity, competence and devotion of judges, law enforcement, prosecutors, and defense attorneys. Both Ms. Halbach and Mr. Avery have yet to receive justice."

LOL~~~Gotta love this one...

Zellner called Kratz's theory of the case "one of the most preposterous tales ever spun in an American courtroom."

From the above...

If Ms. Hagopian and Ms. Akins had hired a DNA expert such as current post-conviction counsel's expert Dr. Reich, the DNA expert would have conducted a number of 194 experiments to demonstrate that it is highly improbable that Mr. A very would have been able to leave a full DNA profile on the hood latch by simply opening the hood as Mr. Kratz alleged to the jury in his closing argument.

Also from the above...

A competent investigator would have discovered Mr. Siebert, who witnessed the RAV-4 being brought onto the property prior to November 5, 2005.

Again from the above...
Current post-conviction counsel found a letter dated May 4, 2008 and received by the State Public Defender Madison Office on June 20, 2008 from an im11ate Bobby Don Salas ("Mr. Salas"), im11ate number 420573. Remarkably, Mr. Salas suggested that Mr. Avery get a blood spatter expert, DNA expert on the key to determine the source of the DNA, and "brain fingerprint" testing. This letter was forwarded to Ms. Hagopian and was ignored by her.

.and....

Ms. Hagopian and Ms. Askins should have interviewed Mr. Avery to learn that the source of his blood that was planted in the RAV -4 came from his trailer sink, his observation of the RAV-4 being driven up to his property on November 3, 2005. and his description of the groin swabs taken from him and concealed by Inv. Weigert.

She really goes after Kratz and his "theory"

With the hubris of a novice writer, Mr. Kratz, in a desperate effort to connect Mr. A very
to Ms. Halbach's murder, has Mr. Avery, the idiot, hide Ms. Halbach's sub-key in his bookcase
so he can start the engine as a necessary prerequisite to crushing the vehicle. However, Mr.
Avery, the savant, knows that a key is totally unnecessary to crush a vehicle because it can be
picked up with a front-loader and placed in the car crusher. In another illogical plot twist, Mr.
Avery, the idiot, removes Ms. Halbach's DNA from the key but uses his own toothbrush to plant
an abundance of his DNA on the key before hiding it in his bookcase.

BBM above... novice writer... a dig at his book? LOL

Mr. Kratz interjects a little science-fiction into the storyline when he has Mr. Avery, the
savant, cremate the entire body in his burn pit in a record 3-4 hours without a single family
member detecting anything. After the body was burned, Mr. Avery, the idiot, left all of the bones
on top of the ash pile within sight of anyone and within reach of his dog who would ingest bones which would be detected in his stool. Mr. A very, the savant, burned the body in his burn pit in world-record time of 3-4 hours to a point where 60 percent of the bones completely disappeared and all but two teeth evaporated. Mr. A very, the idiot, picked out some of the larger bones and moved them to his sister's burn barrel and the Manitowoc gravel pit.

in regards to defense counsel...

Trial defense
counsel claimed evidence was planted but failed miserably in proving that assertion by lacking
experts in bloodstain pattern analysis, DNA, ballistics, forensic fire, trace, forensic pathology,
and police procedure and investigation. Additionally, trial defense counsel failed to conduct a
thorough investigation of the victim's background, deleted cell phone calls, potential third party
suspects, or to construct an accurate timeline of Ms. Halbach and Mr. Avery's activities on
October 31, 2005.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike