Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just sick period. Enough with this crap who cares . You wanna hear a real Bombschell. tonight NG show was in 2 segments one of a beautiful 3 year old girl that was most likely abducted that got about 15 minutes the rest was weather or not this was living in a 5 million dollar house or not weather the computer analasys of her face matched that of a girl shopping thats what the real bombshell is that anyone is still talking about this waste of space . enough allready .

Was the 3 yr old's abduction recent? Maybe we should switch OUR focus. Do you have the info? I'm willing .

Cindy can't get away with anything here, no matter what she does. Caylee was having fun in that video as were Cindy and KC.

Yes,we view everything about them through jaded glasses,but that's because they showed us who they are. JMO

You know, I feel like that dream I had once. The one where Caylee was in my grandparent's house (I think my brain used the grandparents' house I knew since I don't know what the interior of the Anthony's house looked like), and all the A's were there, including Caylee. But none of them saw her, or paid any attention to her. They were blurs, go about their business, like they were in a different world than Caylee, who looked like a ghost, but was there and felt real. She kept staring at me, like you can see me, why can't they? Why are they ignoring me? Why won't they talk to me?

I didn't talk in the dream, but I thought, I can see you Caylee. I don't know why they can't or won't. And now when I think about that dream I add to it. Those twelve couldn't see you, sweet baby. They ignored you like your family, and I'm so sorry there's nothing I can do about it. I think of that dream, and it makes me want to cry. That's how bad this verdict hurts. She wasn't worth that jury's attention or consideration. Summer vacations and getting out of sequestration was important than a murdered little girl to this particular jury. *sigh*

I'll always remember you, Caylee. Especially today on your birthday. I hope they throw a grand party for you up in heaven!

I am seriously considering several items from here

http://shop.cafepress.com/caylee

like “did you heed my previous admonitions?”

Too cool! The baby onesies weird me out,but most of the items are neat. I'm pretty sure a lot of it came from here. There's a "What About Caylee?" T-shirt in toy block letters.Essie's (I think) Has Caylee's name in toy blocks in her siggie line.
Hmmm.......I need to update my fall wardrobe.:crazy:

Yes,I have a silver heart "locket " with a minute amount of my son's ashes in it. For me ,his death was so sudden and unexpected, I felt it was symbolic of keeping him with me ,still a part of my everyday life.

Consider that ,beyond the grief when a child dies,you still want to "mother" them,make sure they are okay,that they are happy and not afraid. It's hard to turn them over,even if it's to God. Heaven is so hard to conceptualize when that's where your child is,the one that was just jumping on the trampoline and asking you to make pizza for dinner.What are they up to in Heaven ? Who are they with ? what are they doing? How will they be able to do anything without you?
It takes time to wrap your brain around it,and since we chose cremation,I chose to also have the locket. The funeral home does everything,and you can't see the ashes. My 3 daughters each wanted one .
After 6 years,I'll admit,it doesn't do that much for me. I've worked through a lot,but I do remember why it seemed so important to get it at the time. We ordered them at the funeral home the day after he died. It just seemed like the thing to do at the time.

That's the best explanation I can give.

You see,nothing about my son gives me the creeps . Nothing. I cherish everything about him,even his ashes.

I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks. Thanks for explaining why a person would want to keep the ashes of a loved one.

I am so sorry for your loss! :hug:

Yes,I have a silver heart "locket " with a minute amount of my son's ashes in it. For me ,his death was so sudden and unexpected, I felt it was symbolic of keeping him with me ,still a part of my everyday life.

Consider that ,beyond the grief when a child dies,you still want to "mother" them,make sure they are okay,that they are happy and not afraid. It's hard to turn them over,even if it's to God. Heaven is so hard to conceptualize when that's where your child is,the one that was just jumping on the trampoline and asking you to make pizza for dinner.What are they up to in Heaven ? Who are they with ? what are they doing? How will they be able to do anything without you?
It takes time to wrap your brain around it,and since we chose cremation,I chose to also have the locket. The funeral home does everything,and you can't see the ashes. My 3 daughters each wanted one .
After 6 years,I'll admit,it doesn't do that much for me. I've worked through a lot,but I do remember why it seemed so important to get it at the time. We ordered them at the funeral home the day after he died. It just seemed like the thing to do at the time.

You see,nothing about my son gives me the creeps . Nothing. I cherish everything about him,even his ashes.

Oh why oh why do such lovely people like yourself lose their children and then go thru such anguish:tears:
Im so sorry about your son and thank you for your explanation. It seems like a good idea now.

Thank you, Miss James.
Your post is beautiful.

+-

That video sticks in my craw. I hate it. It sums up the whole dynamics between the two grown females. They are using Caylee who is stuck in the middle. The poor kid didn't even get her cake. Cindy, in her cleaning obsession threw it away; then she wiped the poor child down with a wet dish rag...ugh!

Do you notice how much CFca holds caylee around CA? It seems to have been a very competitive environment. I think she only held her when her mother was around....done so cindy couldn't get her.:banghead:

I know....at 2 they can sit in a high chair and enjoy their cake:(
Where was the rest of the birthday video? Why did CA and CFca always seem to have to be in it? Im thinking these 2 women were a couple of show offs.
I thought Caylee looked a little bewildered during that video. Maybe they werent being rough but it looked odd.
I guess considering what happened, the 2 women seem a little strange (and loud) to me.

I know....at 2 they can sit in a high chair and enjoy their cake:(
Where was the rest of the birthday video? Why did CA and CFca always seem to have to be in it? Im thinking these 2 women were a couple of show offs.
I thought Caylee looked a little bewildered during that video. Maybe they werent being rough but it looked odd.
I guess considering what happened, the 2 women seem a little strange (and loud) to me.

There is so little we know about Caylee's young life.She's been gone now,longer than she was here on Earth. The pictures can be misleading ,either way. Jesse Grund and his family have told us a bit,but we really don't know much else.
Some friends mentioned Casey bringing Caylee to parties,but how long had she been doing that?
GA left the home for many months ,then returned .How did that affect Caylee?
Casey's friends changed like her wardrobe with Jesse possibly being around the longest .Was she confused?
There must have been tension in the home. Between the stealing and jealousy over Caylee,she must have felt it.

So many unanswered questions,because those involved won't talk or won't tell the truth.

There is so little we know about Caylee's young life.She's been gone now,longer than she was here on Earth. The pictures can be misleading ,either way. Jesse Grund and his family have told us a bit,but we really don't know much else.
Some friends mentioned Casey bringing Caylee to parties,but how long had she been doing that?
GA left the home for many months ,then returned .How did that affect Caylee?
Casey's friends changed like her wardrobe with Jesse possibly being around the longest .Was she confused?
There must have been tension in the home. Between the stealing and jealousy over Caylee,she must have felt it.

So many unanswered questions,because those involved won't talk or won't tell the truth.

We can glean a few bits and pieces from what we've seen and heard. Caylee never looked unhappy in pictures or video, and there were A LOT of pictures. Also, while lots of people have come out to say KC was an adequate (or loving :banghead:) mother, no one has mentioned they've seen her abused in any way. Yes, there was the incident where Caylee was left alone on the apartment balcony.

I do not want to be judged again by posters who don't like optimism, but here goes.... I think Caylee had a happy two years. The affection and attention she did not get from her mother seems to have been supplied by her grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500