Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks, Emma, for this link to this very fine NYT opinion. The author of the piece very well and neatly stated what nearly all of us have been saying all along. It would be great if everyone on this board would read his article; it's very balanced and raises some good points.

And let me say that Emma Peel was my favorite heroine for many, many years! Oh, she was so cool to the 11-year-old who was I! Ahh, The Avengers, what a great British import, huh? A fine and exciting show.The only person, IMO, who comes close now is the character Ziva David on NCIS. Very similar character, but Ziva is more a fit for these times, as Emma was to the 60's (and yes, I am telling on myself here). Diana Rigg -- the boys who watched the show wanted to date her; the girls wanted to BE her! Ah, the good ol' daze...

Originally Posted by Katana [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6888480#post6888480"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

I wonder if KC will try and befriend children. Kind of like she did while out on bond...she was writing to that little girl.

now THAT'S a frightnening idea! very disturbining indeed.

I don't know that it is something we need to worry about... I don't think ICA likes young children that much -- I think ICA liked little children, as so many of us do, in small doses. Further, I think her writing to the little girl was for show, and probably at JB's suggestion. I will add that if little Caylee had been ICA's little sister, I believe that Caylee would be alive today. Caylee was like a doll to ICA -- a toy that is fun to play with, but she didn't want her as a full-time thing. A nice accessory, but one she could put on the shelf when she had other plans.

ICA will be knocked up within a year and back in the slammer within ten years. She will hang with scum just like herself.

I think Casey will write a book (with a ghost of course) on all of her deep insights about God, and on only being able to trust yourself, and how enough willpower can make it so! She won't understand why no one is interested in her thoughts on these matters. I don't expect an "If I did it" memoir.
Perhaps she will hook up with Mark Karr!

:loser:

Yeah, but wait justa minute... What about her fun time??? She likes to boogie-down untill the wee hours. What about that???

Ooooh I, I love the nightlife
I got to boogie
On the disco 'round, oh yea
Oh, I love the night life
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea

I mean, she's been in JAIL for a long time -- beer, short skirts, spike heels, good-lookin' guys, good lookin' girls -- she's got a lot of catching up to do.

"Gee, it's time for ME ME ME. You're just not being fair here. It's MY turn."

Yeah, whaddya think of that???

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/ilovethenightlifelyrics.html

-----------------------

I agree with your idea.Once the money is gone (and it will go) she will run back to mommy and Daddy..:loser:

Originally Posted by Katana
I wonder if KC will try and befriend children. Kind of like she did while out on bond...she was writing to that little girl.

I don't know that it is something we need to worry about... I don't think ICA likes young children that much -- I think ICA liked little children, as so many of us do, in small doses. Further, I think her writing to the little girl was for show, and probably at JB's suggestion. I will add that if little Caylee had been ICA's little sister, I believe that Caylee would be alive today. Caylee was like a doll to ICA -- a toy that is fun to play with, but she didn't want her as a full-time thing. A nice accessory, but one she could put on the shelf when she had other plans.

I remember that incident when KC was writing to that girl and later on the girl's grandma stopped the correspondence. I thought the whole thing was bit off.

I agree I think Casey only likes kids in small doses. There was some proof to that. I remember her chat transcripts with Tony Rusiciano showed that.

I predict that this Greek tragedy is not over. I think GA will not rest until he and KC are alone and they fight to the finish. Only one will leave that room and if it's GA, he will then willingly leave this earth.

ITA His face said it all when the verdict was read.

Title of KC's book = "I'm Pregnant With My Lawyer's Baby and Jose Will Not Marry Me." LOL! I do hope that JB and any other many waiting for KC's first big blow out party realize she is not on birth control, and is willing to trap any man she can.

I don't know about her first few months out. She will not be able to go to bars and be safe. She may not realize it yet, but around 12:00 Sunday morning she will smell fresh air, she will want to go to a bar, she will want to go shopping, drive thru McDonalds, anything. A rude awakening is there. Then what. She will have to be holed up and toted from place to place for whatever interviews, she will not be in control but will like the idea of the interviews, at first. She will then be on her own. Holed up in a crappy apartment, can't go out or could get beat up. No new friends, no nothing. Just KC and phone.

Then rebelling.

I predict the DT will protect her while she's income and then ditch her once she's not. They won't be hiding her to keep her safe, they will be protecting their commodity. The whole time they will be waiting for her to do something awful so they can justify banishing her when it suits them, which she will, and then they can act shocked that she would do such a thing when they believed in her and saved her life. She is not the only actor in this play.

I predict that this case will become a Defense template for others.

I remember my shock at reading at the end of the Polly Klaas trial, that the child's murderer said at sentencing...that he had sex with her because she said that's what she did "with her Daddy." Now I suppose if this killer had been represented by Mason/Baez...they would have presented that “theory” to the jury. Made it a focal point of their case. Make Polly Klass out to be 9 year old seductress because she had a sexual relationship with her Dad. So their client was...ummm...a “victim”... of those very people he destroyed and victimized.

Defense by False Accusation 101.

How commonplace will false accusation at trial become as other attorneys learn from the Manipulative Masters like Mason/Baez? Maybe Defense lawyers will invent a pack of lies about that this poor child slaughtered in Brooklyn too...to prepare for that difficult case. Can you imagine what Mason and Baez could come up with?

Is the life-long burden... any different for the falsely accused because it was done legally by DEFENSE ATTORNEYS? "Oh, don't feel bad that you lost out on another job, Lee, because there is the idea you might be a pervert who tried to rape your sister."

That's ethical lawyering.

(And in the offices of Cheney Mason and Jose Baez...special smear teams assemble to comb the Internet and choose vulnerable targets. How brilliant! How innovative!)

But since it worked in this case, I predict Winning By False Accusation will become more prevalent. Maybe Mason and Baez can even teach a course.

This is what I find outrageous. These are life-changing accusations. How dare these attorneys decide to sacrifice other people. accuse them of felonies, in order to "save" their client. If that is legal, it should not be. Any citizen could be a target for ambitious unscrupulous WIN-AT-ALL-LAWYERS.

I predict we will see these tactics used very frequently.

OJ: Acquitted but convicted of another serious crime years later.

MJ: Acquitted but died a few years later.

Van Der Sloot: Never charged but charged with another serious crime a few years later.

Anthony: Acquitted but.... ??

Van Der Sloot: Never charged but charged with another serious crime a few years later.

.....diagnosed within four months with cancer of the uterus that has metastasized to the brain and pancreas. And without health insurance.

Shot to death while out dancing at a night club.

-or-

fatal car accident.

in federal jail for tax evasion.

in federal jail for tax evasion.

I'd much rather see: ... in federal prison for life for the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony. It was determined that the swamps of Suburban Drive are federal land. :innocent:

Writes shortest book of fiction ever. "My True Story" by CaseyouBelieveMe.
:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member