Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions #2

I still wanna know. Why did she send Grandma Alexander flowers?

I still wanna know. Why did she send Grandma Alexander flowers?
Because she's wicked. In addition to the (Irises) flowers, I believe she sent quite a lengthy letter. I doubt they were sent in the spirit of Sympathy. She probably sent them to maintain the devious ruse she had already begun to spin. Imo.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I was just reading all the jury questions and answers from the first trial over on the other thread...wow, so interesting to re-read them now after all this time...to say the least, as we all know, she is a piece of work....but I don't remember this at all...
"89) You mentioned injuries that would not have been seen by others when you were in Utah in June of 2008. Can you go into deal as to where they were and how you received them?
A: Yes, my ankles were bleeding, um, not profusely, but they were scratched and they were injured. I had socks and shoes on. Also when I hit the tile the back of my head right here, slammed on the tile, um, and I do have, my shoulder's never been the same but I don't know if it's related to being slammed on the tile, um it's off, is all I can say, it hurts constantly, actually. "

poor Travis was perhaps scratching at her ankles when he was on the floor...what a complete and utter monster she is...

We might want to resurrect this thread.

I'll bite. Where's the gun?

Where is the gun? And her clothes she wore during the murder? Where are the infamous fake Adidas pants that she got on sale, buy one get one, though one was too small but she likes a deal, so.....?

I'll bite. Where's the gun?

Well, I came across something that sounded interesting, to me anyway. On Nov.25, 2007 JA talks about how upset she was when her cat died on her parent's porch, but that she had buried it under an oak tree on Matt's grandpa's property in Hornbrook. Then she goes on about how if she'd known how difficult it would be to dig a hole through tree roots and lava rock she would have picked somewhere else. The way she keeps dropping bits of the truth here and there, that could either be a clue or a decoy.

This was a day after she'd written about spending Thanksgiving with some family and as soon as she got home she grabbed her computer and went to TA's and "I got my ring" and then says she stayed and watched the movie the Secret and eventually fell asleep there. Oh and I believe this may have still been in the timeframe of when TA's grandma had been ill(Nov.19th it was noted in the journal that TA was upset about it but that oh my, JA was even more upset...).

The dead cat tale must predate the November 2007 journal entry and she's journaling about a past event. Wasn't she renting a room in Mesa in November 2007?

The dead cat tale must predate the November 2007 journal entry and she's journaling about a past event. Wasn't she renting a room in Mesa in November 2007?

ETA: Hornbrook, Ca. approx 15 miles north of Yreka.

I was just reading all the jury questions and answers from the first trial over on the other thread...wow, so interesting to re-read them now after all this time...to say the least, as we all know, she is a piece of work....but I don't remember this at all...
"89) You mentioned injuries that would not have been seen by others when you were in Utah in June of 2008. Can you go into deal as to where they were and how you received them?
A: Yes, my ankles were bleeding, um, not profusely, but they were scratched and they were injured. I had socks and shoes on. Also when I hit the tile the back of my head right here, slammed on the tile, um, and I do have, my shoulder's never been the same but I don't know if it's related to being slammed on the tile, um it's off, is all I can say, it hurts constantly, actually. "

poor Travis was perhaps scratching at her ankles when he was on the floor...what a complete and utter monster she is...
She may have fallen and banged her head on the tile floor BUT not from TA attacking her but because she slipped on the blood that was all over the bathroom floor. Imo.

Here's as close as I can get, still can't read the settings though:

Although it's an old post......Regarding the photo of the washing machine and whether JA put the machine on delicate and the question of why the camera didn't make a racket.

This is a Whirlpool, but my mother's GE is just like it. The smaller buttons to the left are the temperature setting and the size of the load. The left knob is set to the largest load. The second to cold wash. The big dial to the right is how you choose the cycle and start the machine. You rotate the big knob until the pointer points to the number of minutes and the quality (regular, delicate, etc.) of the cycle. You pull the knob out to start. Whatever the dial is pointing to when the load is done, anti-clockwise of that pointer is the cycle that was used. The left side of the dial is for regular loads. The right side is for delicate/permanent press/other (note how close together the hash marks are for the separate phases of the wash cycle, e.g. spin, soak, rinse, etc., whereas the regular wash has hash marks spread more widely).

I'm betting the load was full of things that would be heavy when wet (e.g. sheets) and that the camera was in the morass. I don't believe a top loader would make a camera racket around as much as a front loader. The agitator wouldn't shake it up that much at all.

Journal #6 (Travis journal)
3-18-08

He talks about a lot of "things have been lost"
1)His IPod
2) His Diamond Ring..but follows up that Jodi took for "some reason" he doesn't go into detail about... and it was found
3) Roommate's camera...which Travis found in his BMW and couldn't figure out why/how it got there
4) His previous journal (which appears to have been stolen on/before the first date of the first entry in this journal of 3/15/08 )

BBM

I'm behind in the Journal thread (and every other one lol getting over a bad cold) but I wanted to bring this one over here because I read that Travis' roommate suggested he get a Sony camera when he was shopping for one because the roommate had one and really liked it. But I wonder if that's how JA got ahold of a Sony card, taking that camera (and maybe the memory card) and leaving the camera in the BMW, which she was buying (entry from March 18th, she had the car hooked to the UHaul by the 1st of April for her trip to Yreka). Travis hadn't bought his Sony yet but maybe had decided and she was aware of what kind he was getting.

This is a good time to view this - Travis Alexander's last speech April 24 2008 at the Fort Collins PPLU (Unedited Version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDiJA09iK7Q

I have not watched the whole video but I got chills at 29 minutes in because he talked about a camera he just bought at Best Buy the day before. We all know the camera he is talking about!

Bringing the above over here for safe-keeping:

Travis' camera purchase - April 23, 2008.

Did anyone have any new ideas as to what was discussed on May 26th?

I read JA's last journal and whether we can believe her or not, she seems to give us an idea of what it was about. I just wanted to see if anyone else read it and what they thought about what she wrote about John Dixon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back