Potential JAG victims

Are you talking about the ones from San Diego County, or all the ones you posted?

Because the others that you posted really aren't in the area that would seem to be JAG's comfort zone - the cities he travelled between (Lake Elsinore and Rancho Bernardo/San Diego) - or anything in between those areas.

I did look at the SD County list, but only a handful are teens and recent within the range that would seem to even possibly be JAG, and nearly all of those are males.

I think what would be more worth looking at would be all the attempted abductions reported in that same corridor over the last years since JAG has been out of jail.

JAG was on a GPS monitoring device until his probation ended so I think that's when the search should start.

From what I understand, JAG was living in several counties (simultaneously) . There just seems to be a lot of girls between the ages of 14-17 missing within a certain radius of his "residences". But I'm not that familiar with that area. I have a daughter and preteen grandchildren that now live in Murietta; the case is now showing a possible connection to the attempted abductions near there and so is hitting home even more. I think if we could mark all missing teen girls within a certain radius of JAG's known residences, His, Grandma's, Parents' or anywhere else it may come up that he was hanging his hat; then just perhaps a pattern would appear? Considering from where he went to high school (and had his first altercation with the law), how far do you think we should look in a radius? Freeway access is everywhere, no?

JAG was on a GPS monitoring device until his probation ended so I think that's when the search should start.

Yeah, and so was Phillip Garrido. Not trying to belittle your comment at all, SoCal, just trying to say this guy was checked by Escondido PD more than others (eight times last year) and he was somehow still "flying under the radar"! I think we need to lower the radar.

From what I understand, JAG was living in several counties (simultaneously) . There just seems to be a lot of girls between the ages of 14-17 missing within a certain radius of his "residences". But I'm not that familiar with that area. I have a daughter and preteen grandchildren that now live in Murietta; the case is now showing a possible connection to the attempted abductions near there and so is hitting home even more. I think if we could mark all missing teen girls within a certain radius of JAG's known residences, His, Grandma's, Parents' or anywhere else it may come up that he was hanging his hat; then just perhaps a pattern would appear? Considering from where he went to high school (and had his first altercation with the law), how far do you think we should look in a radius? Freeway access is everywhere, no?

Billylee - looking at other threads on JAG : he drove 2 different black cars, a white truck, and a gold Pontiac that we know of so far!!! LE found recovered the truck form the person who bought it, the gold Pontiac was found in a junk yard, and the 2 black cars belonged to his girlfriend.

Many moves, different MO's, different cars, different looks, a gun, a knife! So when you are looking for possible victims seems important to keep the above in mind. And all this is only what we know at this point. Yikes!!! MOO

No doubt, this guy got around! Why keep the search right at his neighborhood, more like we should be looking at his point of origin and then his possible "disposal" sites. (I know that sounds gross, and it really makes me ill!!!!) I'm figuring since he was out of a job for a while, that maybe when he borrowed his GF's car, he told her he'd be out looking for work.... hell, that could have taken him anywhere within, what... a 50 mile range down there....? He could have put a lot of miles on a car before anyone ever questioned what he was up to.

Yeah, and so was Phillip Garrido. Not trying to belittle your comment at all, SoCal, just trying to say this guy was checked by Escondido PD more than others (eight times last year) and he was somehow still "flying under the radar"! I think we need to lower the radar.

Garrido wasn't on a GPS monitoring device until long after he kidnapped Jaycee.

Keep in mind that the traffic is horrendous in this corridor -the I-15/ offshoots --from North County-Lake Elsinor and beyond-- pretty much any time of the day, so I don't think he traveled very far, jmho.

He seems to be quite familiar with the back roads.

More than we can probably imagine. My boyfriend grew up in Lake Elsinore and is so familiar with the whole area up there--he knows all of the shortcuts-all of the public land vs private land -it looks all the same to me out there but having grown up staring at it, he can actually pick out landmarks, amazing. I bet JAG has the same ability. It would be very easy to grab a kid and be out in the desert in a hearbeat. Truly frightening.

IMO JAG liked to commit the crimes in areas he felt very comfortable in. I think San Diego County, Riverside County and any other areas he may have frequented often would be the best places to start.

If I remember correctly Amber was originally listed as a possable runaway, didn't they seize her computer and claim she was speaking to older men? My point is these kids that are listed as runaways very well could be victims, and just because Amber and Chelsey were near his home doesn't mean there are not more further away, these are just the two we know of "(allegedly)" Lets not have tunnel vision we really do not know what his MO is because this has really just came to light and Amber has been missing for a year. I do not think that he went from hiding Amber so well to not be discovered for a year to being confident in Chelsey's case and leaving her there to find. I do not beleive Amber was his first nor do I beleive Chelsey and Amber are his only two.

Garrido wasn't on a GPS monitoring device until long after he kidnapped Jaycee.

LOL I know that. My point is that he was able to go here and there and wherever he pleased, even with the GPS on. He was out at night when he wasn't supposed to be and outside of the radius of where he was supposed to be. Perhaps that is the same reason the police contacted JAG 8 times within one year, was he doing the same? That's my point.

And the eight visits I don't believe were even when he was still on parole was it, wasn't he off parole in 2007? IMO this guy should be considered a threat (as he was diagnosed) from the moment he stepped out of prison. IMO he does not commit these crimes because of sex. He's committing them to achieve a self-viewed power over his victims. Control, power, possibly even some sort of revenge against someone from his past, and I think his years in prison would have only intensified his self-righteousness behavior because he is unwilling to admit he even did anything wrong.

I reiterate my point, this guy was flying "under the radar", even when he was on parole. Just imagine what fun he had when the parole actually ended based on his good behavior. I think any missing young girls within a certain radius of his prior known addresses should be considered a possible victim of his, from the time he stepped out of prison right up until Chelsea was killed. We, at this point, have no idea what his MO was, how often he got this urge to destroy young girls. The only reason he got caught, is Chelsea's parents were so quick to jump on the fact that their daughter was missing and not responding to their calls. IMO it forced him to do a very sloppy cover up compared to Amber's case. I'm sure it was probably in his plan to move Chelsea's car away from the crime (and perhaps her body along with it). I simply think he didn't have the time and he may have been there when Chelsea's dad came looking for her. JMO

Anyway, this was posted on the Chelsea thread by SWAG1959, yesterday, which just proves my point about the lax parole he was on:

Just came across this updated article about JAG and breaking parole. Don't know if anyone else has posted this yet - has more info than the first.

APNewsBreak: Calif. murder suspect broke parole

By DON THOMPSON, AP
57 minutes ago

The parole records show state officials found Gardner illegally living within a half-mile of a school in September 2007 and decided to keep him on parole. The records show at least five later violations, the last on Sept. 8, 2008, just 18 days before Gardner was let go from parole supervision and his location-tracking GPS bracelet removed from his ankle.

Each time, the decision was "COP:" Continue on Parole.

He wasn't sent back to prison in September 2007 because he corrected the residency violation by moving away from a college campus that had a day care center, Hidalgo said.

He had six other technical violations — one more than shown in the records obtained by the AP, Hidalgo said.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news....Missing.Teen/

Are you talking about the ones from San Diego County, or all the ones you posted?

Because the others that you posted really aren't in the area that would seem to be JAG's comfort zone - the cities he travelled between (Lake Elsinore and Rancho Bernardo/San Diego) - or anything in between those areas.

I did look at the SD County list, but only a handful are teens and recent within the range that would seem to even possibly be JAG, and nearly all of those are males.

I think what would be more worth looking at would be all the attempted abductions reported in that same corridor over the last years since JAG has been out of jail.

HI TB - I have seen your maps before and you do a very good job. If you go back to the first page and onto the second you would see I posted at least a dozen missing girls. I tried to be the search narrowed down to girls who were in 'his' area. There may be some who are not in his county but are only an hour away and easily traveled to by the interstate.

I think Alexandra's disappearence warrants attention considering she vanished from school, she is white and she only live about 25 minutes from Escondido:
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Attempted kidnapping - composite looks similar to JAG
http://ag.ca.gov/unsolved/pdf/1007 Attempted kidnapping.pdf

2 Girls Missing from Riverside County:
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hernandez_claudia.html (from Riverside County)

I find the distance between where her body was found VERY close to the McStay family home on Avocado Vista Way. Maybe they saw something they weren't supposed to see?

I think Alexandra's disappearence warrants attention considering she vanished from school, she is white and she only live about 25 minutes from Escondido:

Attempted kidnapping - composite looks similar to JAG
http://ag.ca.gov/unsolved/pdf/1007 Attempted kidnapping.pdf

2 Girls Missing from Riverside County:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hernandez_claudia.html (from Riverside County)

Just wanted to point out that Kristine Nicole Hamilton went missing when JAG was still in jail.

The others are on my list, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back