PowerWurks...MERGED

His wife is gonna be a huge deal in this case.She will know more as there are reason for restraining order.Mark my words Lara will be used if he is going to trial. He was not allowed to see his own kids. This will all come out regardless of whether he killed JBR. This guy used the internet for years to "meet' up with kids.This is a warning (not that we all need it) to parents everywhere. Be vigilant and watch your kids activities. LE will check all the internet stuff with a comb( we hope). This guy will have left a wake of victims here and worldwide.:eek:

I guess I like my own post...

Myspace shows a person with that name who says
" I'm originally from a small town in Alabama,"

snarkymalarkey said:
I guess I like my own post...

Myspace shows a person with that name who says
" I'm originally from a small town in Alabama,"
Could possibly be one of his three sons, as well.

:) Kalypso.. just an FYI, I alrady started a thread on this earlier today. It's been hard to keep up with everything being posted today! :blowkiss:

The "powerwurks" messages are posted on this site.

I do not remember which news station posted the wikipedia site,but viewers were directed to check out the posts on the site when the story first came out about Karr.The link powerwurks messages are listed in the notes section.
Also when you put john mark karr in a yahoo search,the wikipedia site is the first one listed.
Yahoo search

I noticed on his Resume he included this....
Interests and Abilities: ability to read music and play several musical instruments; singer/songwriter; writer of poetry
and articles; acting.

Makes me think of the ransom note. I'm not saying he is guilty, but it makes me think hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
I again, do not believe the Ramsey are involved but I believe there were at least 2 people. This crime reminds me of a sadistic game of Dungeon and Dragons.
Amy

I was 16 at the time of JBR's murder and Burke was...10? Even at 16, I used the internet regularly and I still had no clue how to sign up for an use a group on the internet. I really doubt Burke would either, unless John Ramsey set things up and showed his son how to use it to keep him entertained or something.

What about Burke's big brother? I agree that it may have been a bit complicated, but then why was karr posting messages to kids there? There must have been an audience of children somewhere?

I want to know who the hell this George Wheeler is. He's the only other adult male associated with PowerWurks. He claims to be a fan of science fiction and a wannabe writer, and was trolling for a wife or gf or penpal on usenet back in 1996. If the info is accurate, he'd be 54 or thereabouts now.

kazzbar said:
His wife is gonna be a huge deal in this case.She will know more as there are reason for restraining order.Mark my words Lara will be used if he is going to trial. He was not allowed to see his own kids. This will all come out regardless of whether he killed JBR. This guy used the internet for years to "meet' up with kids.This is a warning (not that we all need it) to parents everywhere. Be vigilant and watch your kids activities. LE will check all the internet stuff with a comb( we hope). This guy will have left a wake of victims here and worldwide.:eek:
Well, what mom would want a dad who delt in Child *advertiser censored* to have visitation? Also, I think she learned of more than him just downloading Kiddie *advertiser censored*.

Although, I heard on one station yesterday that he had supervised visitation, don't know if he did though as he took off after being busted up in Petaluma.

Who runs the "new" powerwurks site? I looked for it two days ago and it was parked. Now it's up and running. Who is running it?

There is already a thread about this (two, actually, that were merged).

I found an additional email that belongs to Karr. It has to be the same John Karr because of the "Powerwurks" name in the address. I found it with the bigfoot email search.

8. Karr, John remove/update jkarr@POWERWURKS.WIN.NET

Perhaps, someone with more experience can check it out!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back