Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

Master Gabe..I think of you when the sun rises and the sun sets...every single day...as many of your friends do here as well..I still have that shiney penny and rub it every day knowing that you will be home soon to your family. Love,hugs and bunches of kisses!

Still praying for you sweet Gabriel and your family who is still looking for you and missing you so very much. Bless you sweet boy and please Lord let Gabriel be safe right now and in loving arms.

I lit a candle for Gabe last night and said a prayer that he won't have to spend another Christmas away from his Daddy's loving arms.

67119_10150349195755221_756360220_16058000_1756512_n.jpg

God bless and protect you, Gabe.

:blowkiss:

Good night, my little shiney penny...Love you from thousands of miles away...

Merry Christmas to you dear Gabriel wherever you are. After 1 year I still think of you every day and hope that you will be returned to your family.

Attachments

• MerryChristmasBear.jpg
    MerryChristmasBear.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
Dear Sweet Gabriel...may you be brought home to you loving father Logan very soon. Your daddy loves you and misses you more than words can say. I still believe you are out there and will be brought home. May God watch over you until then and may God give your daddy strength, hope, and faith.

Merry Christmas to you all! Please don't forget we are still searching very hard to bring this beautiful boy home! Stay strong and think positive!

Lots of love from my family to yours!

thelement36.png

67119_10150349195755221_756360220_16058000_1756512_n.jpg

God bless and protect you, Gabe.

Ms. B.. thank you for this beautiful picture. I do wish with all our hearts here, we can find a way to bring Gabe home...and we will, we will, we will never give up, never!

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all

Emily Dickinson

Bean

My life has changed in many ways in the last 6 months. I only have Internet on my iPhone and I've been taking classes to prepare for an LPN program I start in January so I also no longer have the time to follow Gabriels case or others. But Gabe is forever in my thoughts and always in my prayers as are his family and all the people who continue to search for him. Christmas found Gabe in my thoughts am prayers extensively as I remembered that this was his 2nd Christmas and neither of them was spent with Logan as they should have been. I'm still hoping and praying for you little guy.

My life has changed in many ways in the last 6 months. I only have Internet on my iPhone and I've been taking classes to prepare for an LPN program I start in January so I also no longer have the time to follow Gabriels case or others. But Gabe is forever in my thoughts and always in my prayers as are his family and all the people who continue to search for him. Christmas found Gabe in my thoughts am prayers extensively as I remembered that this was his 2nd Christmas and neither of them was spent with Logan as they should have been. I'm still hoping and praying for you little guy.

Great Heart...Great Mind..Great Thoughts..New Mommy...

Thank You for your prayers. I am an LVN same as LPN..in TX, good luck to you!

Logan, McQueary family..I continue to pray for all of you and most of all I pray that Gabriel is safe wherever he may be and that he will be brought home to you. Stand strong and may the Lord our God continue to give you strength, comfort and hope in this most difficult time. Gabriel has forever changed my life and has brought many new people into my life who are most precious to me. For this I will forever be grateful. We will not stop looking for you Gabriel...I STILL BELIEVE YOU ARE OUT THERE!

Gabriel, we haven't forgotten ya buddy...quite the contrary actually and we're gonna get you home lil man. I will never lose the faith that you will be brought home to your Daddy.

You're day is coming soon, little buddy! We won't stop til it does!

:party:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther