pre-trial general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

I heard today from someone who works with the DA that they had to restrain JY today due to him having an outburst or something during jury selection. He said watch the news I bet they will have something about it. Real smart for him to do that, huh!

Wow! Thanks, C-A --

Anybody know any more yet?? Nothing (or I missed it) on WRAL at 6:00. I guess I'll see if anything is on the twitter line...

Such a fine Young man...
icon8.gif

Hey all!

I heard today from someone who works with the DA that they had to restrain JY today due to him having an outburst or something during jury selection. He said watch the news I bet they will have something about it. Real smart for him to do that, huh!

You sure about that?
Maybe he just whined out for his mama :D

Nothing showing up in any news searches, google searches, twitter searches (at least not yet).

I wish I knew more, I saw him in passing today and he told me that. I will definitely see him this week again and will ask him for more info... had my 3 year old running towards the pool so priorities I guess.. lol
I would think it would be in the news by now!

CA, sounds like maybe one of those beady-eyed, banjo playing boys from Brevard had a spell or something?

Nothing showing up in any news searches, google searches, twitter searches (at least not yet).

Yeah -- Twitter - nothing
WRAL or N&O or News14 - one of 'em was updated at 8:14pm on JY trial & no mention .... (I didn't check ... ackkk Fox ... 'cuz I don't check with them on nuttin'...)

Did he have the fit during a break? Inquiring minds wanna know...

Agree -- at least not yet...

His specific words were "they had to restrain him" I was like damn.. and when he said I bet it will be on the news later I just schrugged it off.. now we are all wondering wtf ! LOL

CA, sounds like maybe one of those beady-eyed, banjo playing boys from Brevard had a spell or something?

Duh-duh-duh-dah-dah
Duh-duh-duh-dah-dah

Duh duh dah dah dah dah dah dah dah....
Duh duh dah dah dah dah dah dah dah....
:bigfight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online