PRESS CONFERENCE: September 24, 2014 - Charlottesville Police Department *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember in the beginning of the search when someone asked where we should be on the lookout and Longo said "All 4 corners of the nation... (pause)... and beyond!"

If he was going to Mexico, wouldn't he be there by now? 24 hour drive. I looked it up from Charlottesville to Matamoras (looks to be closest crossing to Galveston) and the route goes through Houston...Galveston is out of the way.

That was a short but sweet press conference. It's one thing to choose to exercise your rights and decline to speak with police; it's quite another to leave the area in a borrowed vehicle and drive halfway across the country. One of those things makes you look bad and the other makes you look even worse.

I just wish they'd found Hannah...

I couldn't hear a thing on my I-pad....ugh!

But now that he's been arrested, I anticipate we'll be hearing lots more.

Prayers to H & her family!

I get the impression she is still alive

He has said for several pressers now "I am trying to reach whomever can hear the sound of my voice. Please look for Hannah."

Sounds like she's alive to me as well. But, then he said "check your property for new tire tracks" that one time.

gas station if he still had a five-hour drive ahead of him to the border?

ARGH! Missed the beginning part by Longo because the channel 7 link was somehow playing twice on the same page. Everything he said was echoing. By the time I got another link open, the FBI guy was speaking. Did Longo say anything significant? Just sounded like they said they caught him in Galveston and that was it.
You didn't miss anything.

ARGH! Missed the beginning part by Longo because the channel 7 link was somehow playing twice on the same page. Everything he said was echoing.
I had the same problem. I should have known when the advertisement was doing the same thing well before the press conference began, but I figured (hoped?) the audio would be fixed for the actual broadcast.

Now the bad parts come , seeing if they can find HG body or whatever

Did they say what time he was apprehended by any chance?

I wonder if his attorney knew. His family too. Also whose car did he take down there. That's quite a distance. I just did that drive a few months ago, not to Galveston, but to Houston via New Orleans via Alabama on up. Took the week. He must have been driving like a maniac. It ;s a direct 19-20 hour drive.

I wonder what evidence there is in this case. From JM's reaction, he left a lot out there.

That was a short but sweet press conference. It's one thing to choose to exercise your rights and decline to speak with police; it's quite another to leave the area in a borrowed vehicle and drive halfway across the country. One of those things makes you look bad and the other makes you look even worse.

I just wish they'd found Hannah...

I am hopeful that $100,000 will spur some people to get out on their back 40 acres and look for her!!

Wonder if he switched cars. His sisters car kinda sticks out.

I get the impression she is still alive

You think so? What makes you think that? Also I can't help but wonder about MH here. He's on the run. He has done some serious stuff IMO.

The same thing happened to me. You can just stop the second video and that will solve it!

ARGH! Missed the beginning part by Longo because the channel 7 link was somehow playing twice on the same page. Everything he said was echoing. By the time I got another link open, the FBI guy was speaking. Did Longo say anything significant? Just sounded like they said they caught him in Galveston and that was it.

I couldn't hear a thing on my I-pad....ugh!

But now that he's been arrested, I anticipate we'll be hearing lots more.

Prayers to H & her family!

Unfortunately, I think it's the opposite. He's lawyered up, he's in custody. It's all a long road ahead from here I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox