PRESS CONFERENCE: September 24, 2014 - Charlottesville Police Department *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are waiting for special agent ? It will be about another 5 minutes

It's a shame they can't use waterboard tactics on him. To get info out of him just my opinion!

WTVR CBS6 Richmond Todd Stone reports the FBI arrested JM in Louisiana.

On TV they are saying he was found in Louisiana.

And this is a man with nothing to hide, yeah right...go ahead and flame me but this guy is hiding something!

:waiting: Wheel of Fortune on at the link I'm watching. Waiting for FBI to show and reporters of course talking about an arrest made.

Longo makes me nervous. Blah blah blah and all that. I can't help but think "loose lips sink ships." He's too emotional.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Clothes-Taken-From-Person-of-Interests-Apartment-in-Search-for-Hannah-Graham-276458931.html
Clothes taken from persons of interests Apartment in search for Hannah Graham. JM in custody.

Also, this from the bottom:
"Security video shows Matthew, dressed in white, wrapping his arm around Graham's waist just after 1 a.m. at the city's downtown mall -- a high-trafficked strip of restaurants and bars. Police say the two then entered Tempo Restaurant and Matthew bought the 18-year-old alcohol.

The two then left the restaurant together."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member