Private Investigator JJ Armes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So disappointing.. I look back and read the first posts in this thread and everyone was so excited about Armes joining in the search and now it doesn't look like he's going to be much help at all. Since the beginning he reported inaccurate info to the press and then exaggerated his findings only to give us all false hope. I'm hoping I'm wrong and JJ really is going to back up all of his claims but right now I don't seem him producing anything of value to the case. :(

So disappointing.. I look back and read the first posts in this thread and everyone was so excited about Armes joining in the search and now it doesn't look like he's going to be much help at all. Since the beginning he reported inaccurate info to the press and then exaggerated his findings only to give us all false hope. I'm hoping I'm wrong and JJ really is going to back up all of his claims but right now I don't seem him producing anything of value to the case. :(

BBM. I never gained any hope from any of Jay's reported activities. The things he said just never rang true to me. Just too many contradictions and things that didn't make sense in the things he said.

If he has leads that he thinks will have movement this week, 180000 tips, knows that Gabe is being passed around like a "hot potato", knows that Elizabeth is protecting the person who has Gabe, then he needs to bring it. Now. He's either got something or he doesn't.

If he does, I will forever worship the ground he walks on. But it's time to bring it on. This isn't a game.

Out of curiosity, I went to Mr.Armes website. He still has Master Gabe on there...so no matter what we all may think, he is still putting Master Gabes name and face out there. Hopefully, he and Mr.Gamble will/are working together in some respect, as I do believe Mr.Armes was sincere.

How do we all know what has been put out there on tv is true to what he thinks and knows??? He knows where and who this started with....for someone who has done investigating this long, knows how to throw the perpetrators of his and his associates tracks...Seriously, give him the benefit of the doubt...So to what you are saying that he is not making sense, well ya, he is not going to give anything up.

How do we all know what has been put out there on tv is true to what he thinks and knows??? He knows where and who this started with....for someone who has done investigating this long, knows how to throw the perpetrators of his and his associates tracks...Seriously, give him the benefit of the doubt...So to what you are saying that he is not making sense, well ya, he is not going to give anything up.

D.. I'm just a country bumpkin...I don't quite understand what you are saying here. JMO...I did and still do give creedance to Mr. Armes...as well as Mr. Gamble. And I feel strongly he worked with Mr.Gamble and gave him whatever information he had that would help.Or let me say, I would like to think he did for the common good of Master Gabe.

D.. I'm just a country bumpkin...I don't quite understand what you are saying here. JMO...I did and still do give creedance to Mr. Armes...as well as Mr. Gamble. And I feel strongly he worked with Mr.Gamble and gave him whatever information he had that would help.Or let me say, I would like to think he did for the common good of Master Gabe.

I'm a little confused too on the wording? Not quite sure what you were saying danisisa?:waitasec:

I'm just saying he was blowing smoke on television so the people who have G would not think he was looking that direction, so they would get clumsy with their actions. JMO

I'm just saying he was blowing smoke on television so the people who have G would not think he was looking that direction, so they would get clumsy with their actions. JMO

Quite possible...but I will ALWAYS remember the interview he did after EJ refused to come to court where he said the reason she did not was because she was protecting the people who had him...something to that effect..I truly believe he was on to something then...Again, I'm not posting here to take anything away from Mr.Gamble by NO MEANS.. I was just merely stating I was glad Mr.Armes still had Master Gabe on his website. Two heads are better than one...IMO!

I must agree that most of what JJ and Gamble have released could simply be billows of smoke...they are after all "Private" Investigators...I don't think they are going to put much of anything out there that is going to tip off anyone and everyone involved in Gabriel's abduction/kidnapping/hiding. I just think most of what they do say is going to be confusing, it's suppose to be. Many wars have been won by first confusing the enemy kwim. I would think that most of the strategies listed here http://history.cultural-china.com/en/34H5360H11438.html would be used in Private Investigations..war is war, right. :dance:

I must agree that most of what JJ and Gamble have released could simply be billows of smoke...they are after all "Private" Investigators...I don't think they are going to put much of anything out there that is going to tip off anyone and everyone involved in Gabriel's abduction/kidnapping/hiding. I just think most of what they do say is going to be confusing, it's suppose to be. Many wars have been won by first confusing the enemy kwim. I would think that most of the strategies listed here http://history.cultural-china.com/en/34H5360H11438.html would be used in Private Investigations..war is war, right. :dance:

mom, I don't disagree totally..but having said that, why put anything at all out????...dusting up and clouding the smoke doesn't help us find our buddy...why say anything at all I guess would be my question....we're not on a Easter Egg hunt here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member