Profile of a Possible Abductor

I think there is a problem with verification of that info. Some have said it was the Nelson home and others have disputed that as rumor. Anyone have any info on this?

Libby Nelson's name was given in full in the Affidavit. Her hubby's was not, so there is the rub.

I read here yesterday that Libby was at work that night at the Beehive, her daughter was on an overnight stay and the hubby was somewhere out drinking. I don't think anyone was home at the time Lindsey disappeared. That is from what we have learned. I also read one of the first places KK went to search for Lindsey was at Libby's house. All in various posts. xox

Wow blows one of the theories I had Scandi, can finally put that one to bed, thanks for that info.

Wow blows one of the theories I had Scandi, can finally put that one to bed, thanks for that info.

Goodness, like I said it is info I have read in various posts and I should have hadded my 'ole IMO. lol

I meant to ask the poster here who said the daughter was on an overnight and the dad was out drinking where she got that info. Now I don't know which poster wrote that here.

It was in one of KK's posts that Libbly's was a stop for her when she was out searching for Lindsey. I'd have to go read all those early posts.

BTW, last Sunday I tried to find the local brewhaus' in McCleary where someone would go drinking and I found only one tavern, the Roundup and a few restaurants. I was surprised there are so few places to go in town for a beer or a Cadillac Margarita. LOL All good I suppose. Sorry for the OT

Hi ~
In recent days, a "compilation of Saturn the Perp" has been posted which includes most of the attributions that are a result of these continued readings.

There are many who have acknowledged that they have read this post, proof being in the Thank You's listed under the post.

How can we direct a sleuth into the people or person that may be revealed using these important factors? Keeping in mind two factors, Lindsey Knew Him, and he was seen as an authoritative figure, at least to her, from Lindsey's neighborhood, I wonder if we can begin to sleuth some of the men who were in Lindsey's life that may fit many of the clues that the charts have provided?

BBM. That turns on a light bulb after reading some of you folks' speculations on page 9 of Lindsey's general discussion thread.

How about zooming in on Google satellite maps of McCleary to see who has a pool in the yard?

Any thought as to a particular street or general area? I have identified a few already around the Maple, Main, 6th Street. But we must remember that Google maps are about 5-6 years old from what I understand so what wasn't in a particular backyard 5 years ago could very well be there today...kwim
I've found an in ground pool as well, that some of the neighborhood kids swim at and it kind of looks like a public pool, perhaps the "Y"
I would love for a local to take a look at the pics and see if they can tell us where this particular pool is. I can't post the pics here because there are children in them.

Any thought as to a particular street or general area? I have identified a few already around the Maple, Main, 6th Street. But we must remember that Google maps are about 5-6 years old from what I understand so what wasn't in a particular backyard 5 years ago could very well be there today...kwim
I've found an in ground pool as well, that some of the neighborhood kids swim at and it kind of looks like a public pool, perhaps the "Y"
I would love for a local to take a look at the pics and see if they can tell us where this particular pool is. I can't post the pics here because there are children in them.

I'd be willing to look at some pics...there aren't any public pools in town as far as I know...and the only in ground pool that I knew of was filled in/stopped being used years ago.

Oh and there is a pool in what I believe to be LN's house that looks like the water in it is murky GREEN. Can we assume it has already been searched by LE?

Can we make a list of potential abductor's by their "trade" and not by name? Then we could look at possible scenarios and how they fit one by one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back