Prosecution of Casey Anthony movie discussion thread

I have followed this case from he beginning and I have researched so much my fingers got tired.. I remember when I figured out Zanny was Xanax.

Ashton on Cindy/Casey Anthony- One is an expert at lying to everyone. One expert lying to herself.

woulda been much more effective if they'd done a 2-part/4-hour movie. seems rushed/disjointed IMO

rut roh, CA taking the stand ... for the big performance? oh, it's chloroform/chlorophyll

They needed to make this a six hour miniseries with much better and look alike actors. They also need to quintuple the budget. JMO

You beat me to it.

And now - with our very own members finding

"FOOL PROOF SUFFOCATION" searches.

For me - I just can't get past (and NEVER EVER WILL) the fact that she drove around with the body in the car! Period. You CAN'T explain that - you just can't.

JMHO

They should have shown more about the jury selection. Showing the cruise lady and the non death penalty qualified guy.

Talking about Cindy not handling the truth..about Casey being pregnant.. Cindy knew..lol

And now - with our very own members finding

"FOOL PROOF SUFFOCATION" searches.

For me - I just can't get past (and NEVER EVER WILL) the fact that she drove around with the body in the car! Period. You CAN'T explain that - you just can't.

JMHO

Incomprehensible. Despicable. Unforgivable.

I know what is missing,Joses big wrinklee pad and his magic makers!

They never asked who had the Sunfire for the entire 31 days and connected that to the smell.

lol They put in the part where Baez called Casey a liar and a *advertiser censored*.

Linda's amazing argument "Whose life was better without Caylee?" (picture of Casey in the blue dress dancing at Fusion) "There is your answer."

Circumstantial evidence and the jurors got her off. Even though we are smart enough to know better. Oh the anger I had is coming back

They should have shown more about the jury selection. Showing the cruise lady and the non death penalty qualified guy.
and the positioning of the DT facing the jury, and lowering the defendant's chair

I would have hung that jury! No doubt. And everyone I know would have hung that jury and a good 90% of my fellow WS's would have hung that jury.

Period.

This was all about the jury. Period. It was. At the very least - that jury should have hung. I'll always wonder just what exactly went on at that hotel and in the backrooms (while they were being treated by the dessert lady) with the Pinellas 12. I would really like to believe that at least some of them have trouble sleeping and dealing with what they did.

JMHO

coming in late...whats the 10pm show going to be? rerun or something diff?

Not unexpected, but Lifetime left MORE than a LIFETIME of information out of this.

Sigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back