Prosecutors New Motion for Private Meeting w/Judge but w/out Defense #2

Maybe Dom turned over the graphics and maps Geraldo says he was told Dominic had for where to search in the woods. Listen at the three minute mark. WTH? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA

Who gave them to Dominic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYweJpl7lwo&feature=player_embedded

Could Dom have admitted he was sent there to make the pretense of a search, and who sent him to do so?

Thanks for this. I never ever watch Geraldo so I would have never seen this. Brad didn't deny the "graphics and maps" remark did he?

I love the part where Brad becomes indignant and says "this tape is our property and we haven't even seen it yet." I thought it was Hoover's video recorder, Hoover doing the taping, and Dominic said he did not know Hoover was taping. Sounds like it's Hoover's tape to me.

I'm surprised that the judge only gave them 30 days and not "31"
(LOL...I crack myself up)

Thanks for this. I never ever watch Geraldo so I would have never seen this. Brad didn't deny the "graphics and maps" remark did he?

I love the part where Brad becomes indignant and says "this tape is our property and we haven't even seen it yet." I thought it was Hoover's video recorder, Hoover doing the taping, and Dominic said he did not know Hoover was taping. Sounds like it's Hoover's tape to me.

Probably a big "foot in mouth" moment for BC. Basically what he is saying is the A's knew about the taping and requested it be done. Otherwise, why would they feel the tape belonged to them? JMO

I was thinking this may be one case in a million that some of the lawyers get called to the stand. I too have been shocked at the inconsistent statements that have been made publicly.

I was thinking this may be one case in a million that some of the lawyers get called to the stand. I too have been shocked at the inconsistent statements that have been made publicly.

Had they stuck with "No comment at this time" they would not have to worry about their misstatements. JMO

Showing my still rookieness here - and finding my way around the depths of WS.......but in case someone is like me and mostly relies on the user cp to tell them of new discussion on threads they have comment on.........there is more on this under: Casey Prosecutors Allowed To Keep Evidence Secret

FWIW

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back