Prosecutors to hold Press Conf 10:30 AM 8/29

Unfortunately, I think, if they had strong enough evidence, there would be no reason for a deal of any kind.

Why would you put the offer of accident on the table if you believed it was 1st degree murder.

JMO, but I think part of it could be this case is sucking up a lot of man hours, and it isn't the only crime going on in Orlando. They probably would like to get this resolved and move on. Also, they still have Trenton Duckett hanging over there heads, probably don't want a repeat of that.
Lanie

Re the brownies: I don't believe this was a random thing - it was meant to be noticed. I think this is all JB beginning the process of humanizing her (ha!). Baking brownies and sharing them with people is so thoughtful, so kind, so maternal, so care-taking. :sick:

Those brownies do nothing for me. :mad: Who in the same situation would be capable of or have the desire to bake and deliver brownies.

It amazes me that all evidence points to Casey being involved in Caylee's disappearance and she is not in :behindbar

I'm in agreement with Nancy Grace. They have enough evidence to charge her. What are they waiting on????

jb is going to have a strong insanity case.
I do not thing there will be a strong legal case for insanity. Ms. Anthony will not be heading to a psychiatric institution but rather, plain vanilla jail where she will grow old which she will not be able to handle. Like fellow murderer Leslie Van Houten (of the Manson murders) she will be young and beautiful when she enters jail but prison will not be kind to her.

Leslie entering jail (far right):
610x.jpg

Present, still in jail:
bw_manson_follower_300.jpg

I think her only chance of making it out of jail before old age would be putting an end to this nonsense, now.

Those brownies do nothing for me. :mad: Who in the same situation would be capable of or have the desire to bake and deliver brownies.

It amazes me that all evidence points to Casey being involved in Caylee's disappearance and she is not in :behindbar

I'm in agreement with Nancy Grace. They have enough evidence to charge her. What are they waiting on????

They want to try to get the body. I keep telling you people this!!! :)
There was a case where I live where they waited two years. I truly believe they only reason was they thought eventually they'd be able to get the parent to them where she was burried. Finally, they gave up and went to trial...with one helluva good case.

The sad thing is that with the heat and all of the water in Florida what will be left of Caylee? I know it is horrible to think about but true. How could a mother leave her sweet daughters body to decay like that, wherever she is?

Remember when Casey was trying to live with Tony, and she'd cook and clean all the time for him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back